The online racing simulator
Call of duty: Black ops
(237 posts, started )
Having issues on that level where you have to sneak around with Reznoth. Its like no matter where i hide, he says something like "stop smoking" and we're caught and im dead in 3 seconds.
Just incase nobody else has worked it out here, there are small vents and tunnels in every map for the RC cars to take shortcuts. On WMD there is a cool one where you drive up a pipe and through a vent, I got a double kill doing it.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Having issues on that level where you have to sneak around with Reznoth. Its like no matter where i hide, he says something like "stop smoking" and we're caught and im dead in 3 seconds.

Is that the one where you have to avoid the helicopters search light? If it is that one, the only way i found to do it was to literally run into the back of him and follow him like that.

Yeah it is fun with the rc xd's. Managed to stack 5 of them on a free for all match the other night. 5 rc xd's = me sitting in corner getting my last 5 kills with them and you have to slow the slow mo replays of the last kill with them.
That did it. Apparently if you dont stay right on his ass, by the time you get to the corner where you have to hit the guy in the back with the tomahawk and get your gun, it'll still say the objective is to follow rez instead of killing the guy.

I can honestly say i wasn't expecting the ending, but its DEFINITELY not original. Total rip-off of a certain brilliant movie.
Quote from Bose321 :
Since CoD4 the franchise has been rehashed for life...

This ^

Treyarch fail miserably to bring us anything new. The people who market this crap are probably laughing their heads off right now as they sip cocktails on a Caribbean island.

Muppets the lot of ya .
Does anyone have a fix for #154? Reinstalled it 2 times, still nothing.
After the new update my FPS sucks, before I could play perfectly fine on max graphics excluding shadows, at 60+FPS..

Now its like 30FPS stuttering like mad
Is it worth £30 and how big is the DL?
So.....Black ops 50% say its good 50% say its bad. PC gaming sucks consoles rain suprime yet again? and your paying $50 for the name and $10 for a actual game am i rite?

Will be waiting for a discount me thinks.
I think it's kind of dumb that they have special ops guys using crossbows...

And the game isn't very historically accurate..
In the mission where you are in Hue, during the Tet Offensive. He throws you a shotgun and says, "Heres a SPAS-12." But it will be more than 10 years later that the SPAS-12 would be manufactured. As well as the FAMAS(still being designed at the time, wasn't produced untill '78, like the SPAS, and the AUG wasn't produced then either.)

Plus I found in single player that the enemies tend to ignore the hell out of your teammates, and melee rush you like there's nobody else, annoying as hell. Not to mention the guy you have to "follow and protect" getting stuck in walls and having to restart the damn mission.

Just my two cents.
Quote from SidiousX :I think it's kind of dumb that they have special ops guys using crossbows...

And the game isn't very historically accurate..
In the mission where you are in Hue, during the Tet Offensive. He throws you a shotgun and says, "Heres a SPAS-12." But it will be more than 10 years later that the SPAS-12 would be manufactured. As well as the FAMAS(still being designed at the time, wasn't produced untill '78, like the SPAS, and the AUG wasn't produced then either.)

Just my two cents.

Think of it as... "kids don't know that".

Anything after COD2 has been quantity over quality, so I see no point in purchasing it.

My two cents.
#162 - Zay
Wow, just picked it up friday, I think its awesome... Ofcourse, still some bugs to work out, but the patches will come soon im sure.
Quote from AstroBoy :Will be waiting for a discount me thinks.

Seeing as MW (part one) was only recentlly lowered from 59.99€ to 49.99€ in retail stores here, and MW2 still at 59.99, it might take a while for the price to sink to something bearable.

But then, IMHO you don't really miss anything out. I never got into MWs MP, and the SP portions suck really badly gameplaywise, even though they're well scripted.
Quote from anttt69 :This ^

Treyarch fail miserably to bring us anything new. The people who market this crap are probably laughing their heads off right now as they sip cocktails on a Caribbean island.

Muppets the lot of ya .

Not played the game then?
Quote from ColeusRattus :Seeing as MW (part one) was only recentlly lowered from 59.99€ to 49.99€ in retail stores here, and MW2 still at 59.99, it might take a while for the price to sink to something bearable.

But then, IMHO you don't really miss anything out. I never got into MWs MP, and the SP portions suck really badly gameplaywise, even though they're well scripted.

Expensive!
I recently bought the "hardened" MW2 special edition for £17, brand new. (PS3)

Don't like the games enough to pay full price, though.
Played this through and was unmoved. Ending was shocking and it felt a little too much like CODMW.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Not played the game then?

yep i played it & it felt dull & sterile. Regurgitated Cod4. BC2 blows the cod franchise into the weeds even with the poor/non existent AA on the console. If Treyarch moved with the times it might help, but no they're still stuck in 2007. Lacking innovation & new ideas.

Lacking in every area, you may as well dig out an old copy of COD4 & play that. Worryingly disappointing for the future of FPS.
Quote from anttt69 :yep i played it & it felt dull & sterile. Regurgitated Cod4. BC2 blows the cod franchise into the weeds even with the poor/non existent AA on the console. If Treyarch moved with the times it might help, but no they're still stuck in 2007. Lacking innovation & new ideas.

Lacking in every area, you may as well dig out an old copy of COD4 & play that. Worryingly disappointing for the future of FPS.

Quote from anttt69 :yep i played it & it felt dull & sterile. Regurgitated Cod4. BC2 blows the cod franchise into the weeds even with the poor/non existent AA on the console. If Treyarch moved with the times it might help, but no they're still stuck in 2007. Lacking innovation & new ideas.

It's worth every peny man, and then some! Ask ATC Quicksilver
Attached images
1337 status.JPG
It's nothing like COD4, it uses a different engine and it's made by a different developer. The only similarity is that both games have guns, killstreaks and perks. It's like saying BC2 is exactly the same as the original Battlefield, and if I were to say that you would probably call me a Call of Duty fanboy. Perhaps the issue here is that I play games like this on a console, and Battlefield is really a PC game, rather than a drop in drop out console game.

Call of duty: Black ops
(237 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG