Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Are you an LFS lover?

Still love it but I am a bit bored!
I love LFS!
I am bored but I can’t go away from it!
I am really bored!
Quote from Not Sure :Did you mean: "Are you a LFS lover?"

Not sure I am not English, I thought ''a live for speed lover'' and ''an LFS lover'', but I may be completely wrong on this one...
Quote from Framaris :Not sure I am not English, I thought ''a live for speed lover'' and ''an LFS lover'', but I may be completely wrong on this one...

I think so too, you often get "an" in front of acronyms.
Quote from Not Sure :Did you mean: "Are you a LFS lover?"

No, because you read it as an EL-EF-ES lover.
Voted 2. If we had some new tracks it would definatly be a 1 :up:
I vote #3 because I LOVE LFS - it's fantastic and has been a constant fixture for about 6 years now, and it has DEFINITELY put real energy behind my love for racing.

The only reason I say I am bored is because EVERY SERVER USES THE SAME TRACKS. It's either Blackwood Hatch/FBM or it's AS NAT with tourers (and that's barely about these days).

If I want good racing with serious players I am forced to stick to these 3 combinations. If you were just going for multiplayer, there's hardly any point in buying the full S2. Nobody bothers with servers that don't have these.

My other gripe is that it's just WRONG that it's possible for someone to go so quick with a mouse and keyboard setup. Someone was posting some obscene times in an FZR and I asked if they used H or Paddle shift. They replied 'mouse - I've been playing this game for years'. I continued; "why haven't you got a wheel after all this time?", and he summed it up by saying "I have a wheel, but mouse is easier for me." - Just...what's the point?

There are more than enough cars and tracks to chew on, it's just that people don't use 'em!
I only play on fortitude tweak servers... others are booooriiinngg
I voted for 1st choice.
Stiil enjoy a good race of gentlemans.. mainly it's about the people I share the track with, that's the reason I keep playing and same for my team.

Yes we are bored of the same old tracks, same old cars, same no rain, same buggy crashes, etc... but we still enjoy LFS great multiplayer, ease of use, little pc requirements, etc, etc.

#2 - Still love it but a bit bored.
I still love the LFS project, but the way Scawen wants to develop it (which I completely understand and respect) is making me to lose interest...
And when I play LFS I play against the IA with real cars, otherwise I wouldn't touch it...

Still love it but I am a bit bored! - #2 FTW
Quote from NitroNitrous :
And when I play LFS I play against the IA with real cars, otherwise I wouldn't touch it...

Nice job with the models
#37 - Zay
Yes, I think I love u lfs, i really do...
Fram you've spoken words for me. I also always looked at it as a tool. The community and leagues side have always kept me running and I can't really see that go away just like that.
Damn, all this got me emotional
Catch ya guys on the server.
Yes, i love it. We have sex everyday but no kids (aka patches) coming
Quote from The Very End :3-I am bored but I can’t go away from it!

I still play LFS every now and then, but the tracks are ooooooold. Physics may improve, graphics may turn into MINT! and smoke effects will lead to orgasms, but the tracks - sigh..

But I still enjoy the game, but it's getting harder and harder

Exactly my words.
No Simulation is comparable to Lfs

Price, Size, Physics, Options, Network, realism, and Community.
All these aspects make LFS to the World best Racing Simulation.
Thousands Reasons.... ... .. .

I'm in love with LFS since I saw it the first time 2002.
8 Years full FUN. My racing experience has grown up with LFS
This is more a Race School as a Game!!!

THX U DEVS this Projekt is TIME-CARVED for me.

LFS has become familiar.
#42 - jagy
hi i am high i am drunk and
I WANT MY SKINS BACK!!!!
Quote from jagy :hi i am high i am drunk and
I WANT MY SKINS BACK!!!!

Muppet
#44 - jagy
love lfs, voted option one.
I still enjoy racing in LFS.

However it has always been difficult for me to find time for racing, as anybody with commitments surely experiences (jobs - long hours + travel, eventually family, even some sort of social life for some of us around here) so it may have saved the interest - kept if fresh, as with anything you can get but not as much / as long as you would wish to (that sounds a bit weird now).

It seems to me that many around here are burnt, have spent too many hours sim racing.
LFS is not the reason of their boredom, and I'm ready to bet that a change of sim will only fire interest for a few more months before feeling the same (except for iracing - the system keeps your interest alive by frustrating you - the series you like never last, or get rescheduled so you can not find a race - this way you never get too much of it ).
Quote from Anthoop :Good post Fram.
I love LFS and it is most definately the best £24 I have ever spent, the great online friends and time invested tell me that.

Amen!

100,000+ miles and still going strong! I might eventually get bored but hopefully that'll be years and years away. Plus, I've not even thought about mastering the single seaters
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
I'd say I love LFS... well not "love" butc I like it a lot. I try to do some racing almost every day, when I have some time. Me and my team members still participate in several leagues and most of our team members still enjoy playing LFS, although there hasn't been any updates recently. We know why, so we respect it.
I bet when S3 comes out, there will be way more drivers online and way more servers online
Quote from MousemanLV :I bet when S3 comes out, there will be way more drivers online and way more servers online

Good one Sherlock :detective

Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG