Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Are you an LFS lover?

Still love it but I am a bit bored!
I love LFS!
I am bored but I can’t go away from it!
I am really bored!
Still love LFS, have always loved it.

Just the community pisses me off sometimes.

However I love the sim, and it really improved my real life driving skills.
Love it (still dream of slow motion suspension travel and tire deformation)
Bored
Going away rather than burn out on it, unless I can find an LRF or fun GTR/F08 league.
when i play LFS all day or when i have to decide 1 combo of 940.... it becomes boring lol, but i love it, for me the best racing game (Y)
Quote from Breizh :Love it (still dream of slow motion suspension travel and tire deformation)
Bored
Going away rather than burn out on it, unless I can find an LRF or fun GTR/F08 league.

Not trying to be commercial at the moment.

But if you are seriously looking for a nice FO8 league, try the Historic F1 Series 2010/2011 for one race.

I have pulled back as a driver, and will try to stream and commentate.

Could use some help from experienced broadcasters and maybe another commentator.
Since after 250k km in LFS i start to be a little bored about same cars and same tracks.
So i started to use other SIMs, NetKar Pro and rFactor.

Since trying new cars and new tracks is very exciting so until S3 will be released i think my LFS well be down on my PC.

My last race with LFS S2 was the 16h by Racing Minds.
Quote from michele0676 :Since after 250k km in LFS i start to be a little bored about same cars and same tracks.
So i started to use other SIMs, NetKar Pro and rFactor.

Since trying new cars and new tracks is very exciting so until S3 will be released i think my LFS well be down on my PC.

My last race with LFS S2 was the 16h by Racing Minds.

Sad to ear that Michele , I particularly know you well and I know you were one of those motivated guys who used to give without counting to the community, and I know for a fact that you have been mainly demotivated by the lake of gratitude from many...and with getting too serious about the leagues which helped you forget about the fun of daily sprint races...

But as always, I will never give up on the idea of bringing you back to it! So expect me there...I miss the old days racing with you!
Ehehe, i remember those fantastic days, i hope 3 years ago, with the FBM, in S06, trying to go under the 1.06 eheh
What a beautiful memories !
I started to work hard in LFS in that esperience, thank u mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmaC3sfR1A

Bang for the buck
LFS is a great sim for the money you pay... In my opinion, it is the best deal going for the money... With that being said.... I am tired of all the children in LFS and i have no patience for them and inconsiderate punks anymore... I played LFS for 2 years.. I had some great times racing and making friends along the way.. But over the last few months i lost interest for many reasons..... I have been playing iracing for 3 months now and it is by far, superior to LFS in every way....The cars are better, Real classes, Graphics are better, sound is very realistic, and the cars drive like the real thing....If you are an oval racer it is awesome.. BUT, it is expensive. I have spent over 200 dollars in the first 3 months for cars and tracks, and i have only purchased about 1/2 of all cars and tracks available...The other downside is the fact that in iracing you cant race with whoever you want in a sanctioned race as they establish grids by ranking..... There are however alot of privately hosted races and events where you can race with your mates..... There are several classes in iracing starting with R, D, C, B, A, P.... As you move up in class you find better and better racers.... I am in class B and the quality or racers is very very good.... 3 wide for several laps without touching... Great stuff... UNLIKE LFS.... I will say that LFS is a great place to learn, and i met some great people while being a regular on LFS.....

Here is a trial that i worked out for LFS member if anyone is interested...

Cya Killfix/Chuck Ingram

Here is your chance to get iracing for only 5.00

Here is your one month iRacing membership for $5.

To use it go here: https://members.iracing.com/me ... te/SubscriptionChoices.do

Use this code and click apply: PRPH4CHPUTB3L2RWSZAK7R2RYM4

Use this and you are in for 5.00
The thing I don't get is why do you see so many ppls trying to convince LFSers to move to iRacing if it is so great there? personally I am not a consumer slave and I will never sponsor those commercial models what ever the content, that said it is no iRacing topic here and I am sorry to say but your post sounds like spam to me or you may have posted it in the wrong topic...
Quote from JVIONE :Here is a trial that i worked out for LFS member if anyone is interested...

Cya Killfix/Chuck Ingram

You forgot your email address for the referral - redneck.y'[email protected]
Quote from JVIONE :blablabla ....

People like you are the reason of probably a lot of the negativity around this forum. Remember, this is the LFS forum. I don't say that you cannot talk about any other racing game, but do that in the forum section made for these discussions. If you read closely under the LFS logo says: general LFS discussion. This topic therfor is on a general LFS thing, in this case it's a poll to adress peoples intrests in LFS.

Also I'd like to state that this forum isn't for advertising, and therefor your post is completely inrelevant & concidered as spam.

Anyways, please show your interest in iRacing on the iRacing forum or on the dedicated topic page on this forum.
Quote from rockclan :Not trying to be commercial at the moment.

But if you are seriously looking for a nice FO8 league, try the Historic F1 Series 2010/2011 for one race.

I have pulled back as a driver, and will try to stream and commentate.

Could use some help from experienced broadcasters and maybe another commentator.

Wish I could. I've got a terrible accent and only have patience for driving, not talking. I'll check out the league. Best of luck with coloring, though.
Even cats love to play LFS ! This is cargame.nl cat
Attached images
Attēls003.jpg
Attēls017.jpg
logo1.jpg
Just my opinion
Im didnt post to promote or convince anyone to join iracing... I could care less... This is a forum where people express there opinions, isn't it?????????????

Im not here for referrals either....

Thanks Chuck Ingram/Killfix
#65 - CSF
Ooohhhh good now folk can spam Ori's e-mail.

Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG