The online racing simulator
My Indie Game Project
(37 posts, started )
You should allow users to buy or " Attach parts " To their car, Like, Nothing serious like LFS.

Like " Spoiler $50 | Handling +1

And you can have up to 3 tiers of spoilers.
It is very likely that won't happen, although I promise it will have a pretty unique feature that I hope will be enjoyed by many. It isn't that parts couldn't be purchased and added to build your own car, but that isn't in the plans at this time, and I sorta feel it takes away from some of my goals with the project.

That isn't to say this is as serious as LFS though, because it isn't.
Well guys I have the very first gameplay footage video available. It actually is _not_ footage of the gameplay, but is from a replay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1kOtma4pI

I haven't got sounds, and didn't even make a voice over : / but it is just a teaser for those that wanna follow.

Enjoy.
Hey that looks pretty nice, Well done.
I'm following this
Looks like some damn good work - nice to see you still working hard . Maybe not scrapyard - what about faster cars in the future . I hope this works well for you - I might buy it when ready .
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'm following this

Quote from TehPaws3D :Hey that looks pretty nice, Well done.

Quote from shaun463 :Looks like some damn good work.

Thanks for the support guys, time has been extremely limited over the last few weeks, and I am about two and a half weeks behind where I want to be, but I am committed and I will see this project through to the end.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Thanks for the support guys, time has been extremely limited over the last few weeks, and I am about two and a half weeks behind where I want to be, but I am committed and I will see this project through to the end.

Do you mind if I put something about it on twitter/facebook and a link?
Not one bit at all, I've been updating my twitter "twitter.com/timbeaudet" whenever something changes on the project. I am looking into writing another blog post shortly, maybe tomorrow night?

But yes, feel free to post about it, share the links etc.
Tim, if you need some music for the menu's etc, I am sure I could get some from my brother (he has written many game tunes).
Great stuff there, Tim! Looking forward to the next update.

My Indie Game Project
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG