The online racing simulator
Rather strange behavior
(37 posts, started )
Not maybe that, but he should be given some sort of warning, and obviosly he can`t drive eighter, he just smashed me all he could all the time..
Probally because hes sad I am making him fool himself
The rather funny thing was that he said after I said it was my skin, "I have changed it!", and what has he done?
Rofl man, he changed the colors from black/orange to light blue something, hehe if you call that a change your pretty lost in my oppinion.

But just as you know it - I am not any kind of angry on this dude, just curious if he is just...stupid or something ;P
Strictly speaking, he is making death threats - and even though he is probably just a fracked up teenager, that is not alright.I'm surprised he hasn't been banned for that, or at least recieved a warning.
as far as death threats thats a 1/10.
I just find it very funny... how stupid you got be to start calling people names just because of one skin, wich he didnt even do....
End report him to the Devs, not cause of the skin, wich i dont know if you can do anything because someone is using "my" skin, but because of his actions, and the nice PM´s he has sent to you He must be 12 or less
HMm, but I don`t think it`s for any use reporting him, he has just fooled himselfe, and I don`t want him banned eighter, I just want him to understand that a "no" is a NO.
If we tell him to change skin ( not that big deal) or just behave normal, he better do that

But those PM is rather stupid, I don`t care, tho I laughed like hell of them, but I don`t like anything or anyone that threadning me, tho I perfectly know that hes just a kid sitting home and cry since he got banned ^^^

If you read this Altertobi, please. End this strange behaviour and act normal, 1 time should teach you, but 2 is retard.. 3 would be - well then..illepall
I really think that he should get some sort of punishment for that, temp ban from lfs..something, because leaving it as it is, only shows that lfs is a caos, that i can say whatever i want to anyone, say nasty words beahave badly, and guess what happens to me? I get banned from 1 server... I really think that this should change.. or elso it will only tend to get worst... the experiences i had with this sort of thing end up the same way, when they started to do something about it when it was already too late, and i really dont want lfs to have this in LFS...
I thought I might pose a different sort of view. In Canada, we frown on these sorts of things. In fact,

" Under the Criminal Code of Canada, it is an offence to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person. It is also an offence to threaten to burn, destroy or damage property or threaten to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that belongs to a person.

The offence of utter death threat may be prosecuted by summary conviction or by indictment. If prosecuted by indictment, the accused person is entitled to elect trial by jury and upon conviction is liable to up to five years jail."

Have a nice day!
Quote from Kencan :In Canada, we frown on these sorts of things.

Good job none of them are in canada then, eh?
i have also had somebody "steal" my skin

i can remember leading a race at blackwood, and as i enter T1 this car flys out from the pits wearing my skin (that i had made 2.3 nights ago :eek: )
the shock made me overshoot and crash :lol:

i asked him to remove it, but never got a reply

in the end i changed it a little, but figured it was free advertisement for my own business (a1plus valeting LOL) and TTS (the tyne tees scoobies club)

as you can see, i think i can kinda prove that the skin really is mine :lol: here is my road car parked outside my work premises

Haha, well maybe that is a way to look at it
Problem for me is that the [xxx] team note, and the "The Very End" on the site is no use for other to use
I mean, if he is a creasher people might not see hes name, only the skin, and next time when they maybe see me, they will belive I`m the crasher and all hell will be loose!
heheheheh
lol - hey TVE - we could always invite him to join our team ))) maybe that would shock him back into reality!!! ))

Maybe he just needs some attention - i think hes probably quite unhappy withhis life! ( poor guy
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :lol - hey TVE - we could always invite him to join our team ))) maybe that would shock him back into reality!!! ))

Maybe he just needs some attention - i think hes probably quite unhappy withhis life! ( poor guy

Haha no way I would take him into team lol, you don`t know what he called me, if you been there you would see he used like 10 mins to yous tell me how loooooser i was, and that I was going to "murder me to death" ^^

Hehe probally crying home now, since he got no oval to race on =/
Poor guy ;(

Rather strange behavior
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG