The online racing simulator
Crash Damage
(81 posts, started )
I wanted to suggest that, but I guess, many people done that before me...

Soo...Bump! S3 with Realistic Crash Effects ?
Yea..You're probably right, because I'm waiting for S3 from early this year and in the end...I saw a post, before some weeks saying "S3 will be released 02.2011" made me make the epic face. Hope it can be fixed in some patch at S3.
I hope and I believe that the developers want to fix or implement these kinds of things more than anyone else. Scawen said something about improving the collision physics in this thread a few years ago - although it was not anything certain.

Let's just wait until they finish the work they've been working on up to now... then we can have discussions about this rather than now, when there is quite a lot of development to be done.
I'm kinda not wanting this and wanting it, It would make CAD servers super fun.. But what about the idiots.

Screwing your bumpers and spoilers off, Popping tires off and making you shoot around the map like a pinball on crack, Shooting the horridly coded physical props into you at mach one making you slide all over the place, Spinning you into a wall at a fast speed making parts go everywhere in a shower of metal, Puncturing other peoples tires.

On the bright side, You could do the reverse.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm kinda not wanting this and wanting it, It would make CAD servers super fun.. But what about the idiots.

Screwing your bumpers and spoilers off, Popping tires off and making you shoot around the map like a pinball on crack, Shooting the horridly coded physical props into you at mach one making you slide all over the place, Spinning you into a wall at a fast speed making parts go everywhere in a shower of metal, Puncturing other peoples tires.

On the bright side, You could do the reverse.

Ohi, I'll steal your bumper and put it on my car.

You may now continue your conversation.
My balls are damaged after last night at the bar. However my damage modelling is unrealistic - my balls never fell off.

Crash Damage
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG