The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
It's up!!
... and I'm stuck at work and can't even access the membersite from here...

Adding injury to insult, yesterday was a national holiday in Austria where I would have had the whole day for testing all the changes...
Don't worry, the Mazda and the FW31 are not out yet, later this day.

The download speed is killing me btw. 100kb/s
Looks shopped.
Damn u got me bose.
But its a really nice handling car, can't wait to give the Williams a go.
just came home from school, downloadin updates
Credit card is empty. Here goes my epic FW31 testing
Time to install iRacing on my laptop and taking my wheel with my to school I guess...
The FW31 is awesome!
Anyone done a time at silverstone yet?

My best is a 1:23.3
My mind has been blown.
FFS. Just as I finish dragging my G25 back to pc from living room (I _was_ prepared for GT5 november release..) the iRacing site goes down for maintenance. :gnasher:
Probably because the servers just died. So basically, this FW31 is a F08. Just most technological and up to date?
wat

The fw31 is the williams f1 car from 2009.
setup my wheel to race the mx-5 and iracing went down
Has anyone tried to crash the cup MX5? I seem to be unable to cause any visible damage.

Not that this is my usual goal
Quote from Joris :Has anyone tried to crash the cup MX5? I seem to be unable to cause any visible damage.

yup, tried to do the same
Quote from Joris :Has anyone tried to crash the cup MX5? I seem to be unable to cause any visible damage.

Hang on, I'm downloading now....give a few moments and I'm sure I'll get something.

BTW - I'm hoping that the 2 Mazda's and the Solstice are close to each other. Would fancy getting a LFS meet with those 3 sometime soon
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hang on, I'm downloading now....give a few moments and I'm sure I'll get something.

BTW - I'm hoping that the 2 Mazda's and the Solstice are close to each other. Would fancy getting a LFS meet with those 3 sometime soon

Sadly, Mazda's are very close to Jettas
Had to try some sideways action with the MX5's as soon as the servers came back up. Was too anxious to try them out that I didn't even bother applying my racing livery on them. Bring on the Tsukuba!

This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG