The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
If you don't have any extra content then sign up for a new account and let the support team know that you have two accounts after and could you change your name to the original one
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone got any promotional/refferal codes? Has to be available for a reactivating account.

Going to take the plunge and start Racing (i) again.

There is a special for unused accounts right now, pay 1 month get 3, offer ends 31.10.2010. Check your emails you should've got an email with some news about the mazda/williams and a promo code.
Thanks for all the help! I'm all signed up and going again. Now just to decide what to race, Looking at the S.4 schedule its going to cost about £60 for the full V8 Falcon series, and around £90 for the Star Mazda.. Would help so much if you could try out a car before you buy it! I'm tempted to go for the V8 series as I'd much prefer that type of car but, what if I hate the way it handles.
I got 2 accounts also, just made a big mistake and told friend my other email to reffer, so I have 10$ on account which I don't use, is there any way to transfer these credits to my current account?
Nope i already tried that one.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Season 4 schedule attached.

Pretty crappy schedule for me, i cant complete my participation bonus in any of the cars without buying more content.
Also with the new mixed class, does this mean they finally fixed that "you must buy everything to have fun" problem.?

@ J.McIntyre - The V8 is a very acquired taste i would recommend borrowing someones account to try it before taking the plunge.
Dam but with that code you get al the contend for that grand am series with some kind of discount?.
In your dreams . You get 3months with standard content for $12.
Quote from anttt69 :In your dreams . You get 3months with standard content for $12.

PFFT sod it then I will resubscribe after this 3 months when i have some money to but at least 2 cars and the tracks that go with them.
I'm looking forward to the mixed series. I still have to buy Daytona, Road America and Homestead though. I love the Mustang and I guess racing with the DPs will make it more interesting.
i realy hope there will be some fun series for the miata just limerock and laguna 12 weeks is boring.. i touht about racing DP, f1. but now i had the idea to run indy too so i could get more oval tracks so i can start racing ovals in S5, but i have no idea how to manage 3-4 classes, when this seson fixed vette was realy time consuming
Quote from anttt69 :

@ J.McIntyre - The V8 is a very acquired taste i would recommend borrowing someones account to try it before taking the plunge.

Just make sure not to ask anyone on here. They'd rather have you waste $15 than run the tiny risk of having their account disabled.
Quote from Jertje :I was a big ATI fan when they produced proper cards like the 9700 and 9800 Pro. These days it's nVidia all the way though. Times change

AMD just came out with the 6870 and 6850 and they perform great for the price. 6850 beats the Nvidia 460 and costs either the same or less on most websites.
Should I get the skippy?
Took the plunge and bought both the Mazda and the Falcon, luckily I love both of them! Managed to get a couple tracks for the two seasons as well so I can always have at least one C class road event to drive every week. Roll on season 4!
Quote from mcintyrej :Took the plunge and bought both the Mazda and the Falcon, luckily I love both of them! Managed to get a couple tracks for the two seasons as well so I can always have at least one C class road event to drive every week. Roll on season 4!

Awesome mate. Good luck with that. The Mazda is really popular and has a lot of great people that race it. I'll be there next season too!
I'm running the Star Mazda next season as well. Also going to run the DP/Mustang Grand AM series, Skippy, and some F1 races if I can get decent setups for them.
Quote from ldriver :Not sure but try this PR-GA12, it is for the grand am new partnership, 3 months for the price of one.Dont forget to PM me for referal

It´s not working: "*Invalid code"
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Should I get the skippy?

Skip Barber is the best car imo...and racing it on Virginia is just heaven...
also invalid for renewing the membership.
not working tried 1 and 3 months subscripton on both it says invalid code.
Quote from StableX :Awesome mate. Good luck with that. The Mazda is really popular and has a lot of great people that race it. I'll be there next season too!

Great stuff, you'll be able to watch me beat everyone! (as in, beating them to be the first one who crashes every time)
Does anyone have some sort of discount code for the skip barber pack?
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG