going as chuck norris

just have to stop shaving my shoulders
Ozket does what Ozket wants. Tnx
#30 - CSU1
this is me last October

This year it's

-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
This year I have sent RSVPs' to every invite, (Then not show up) The next day when they say "I didn't see you there, I will say of course you didn't "I was the invisible man"

Low cost as well.

Hah, Halloween is so fun for me, I love scaring kids and giving them free candy.. It's too bad it can't be all year though, I'm sure if you walked into your job and you saw like, Deadmau5, Marilyn Manson and some zombie you would never have to much stress.

I'm most likely going as this as it's not to "adult-ish" As nobody likes giving candy to a nurse in 1 half inch skirts.

Kids love that outfit for some reason.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from TehPaws3D :Hah, Halloween is so fun for me, I love scaring kids and giving them free candy.. It's too bad it can't be all year though, I'm sure if you walked into your job and you saw like, Deadmau5, Marilyn Manson and some zombie you would never have to much stress.

I'm most likely going as this as it's not to "adult-ish" As nobody likes giving candy to a nurse in 1 half inch skirts.

o_0
Not going to bother dressing up this year, but if I was I'd either be the minecraft guy, or a creeper. Easy to make and hardly anyone would probably "get it", it would be funny to see who else is a minecraft player.
I like to keep it simple... I'm going as myself.
I've got a new facial prosthetic (example shot, not me!), false teeth, fake ears, liquid latex, face paints, fake blood, and a costume I've yet to sort out. That's for my house party the night before Hallowe'en. Been getting in some practise with the gore nights the rock club here runs: Grey Purple. I should look much better than I did last Hallowe'en.

For the scary night itself, there's a zombie walk in the town centre I'll be party of. The organisers are hoping it will be a thousand strong, but we'll see. I've a couple of foam latex wounds to stick on my face, more fake blood and face paints, and some torn clothing for that. Was at the one we had in the summer too: far right top right

Yes, I've only one ripped t-shirt I use for everything. Might sacrifice another white one to spice things up a bit.
Quote from Bob Smith :I've got a new facial prosthetic (example shot, not me!), false teeth, fake ears, liquid latex, face paints, fake blood, and a costume I've yet to sort out. That's for my house party the night before Hallowe'en. Been getting in some practise with the gore nights the rock club here runs: Grey Purple. I should look much better than I did last Hallowe'en.

For the scary night itself, there's a zombie walk in the town centre I'll be party of. The organisers are hoping it will be a thousand strong, but we'll see. I've a couple of foam latex wounds to stick on my face, more fake blood and face paints, and some torn clothing for that. Was at the one we had in the summer too: far right top right

Yes, I've only one ripped t-shirt I use for everything. Might sacrifice another white one to spice things up a bit.

Looking forward to seeing the finished costume, have fun Bob and please post pics
Quote from TehPaws3D :Hah, Halloween is so fun for me, I love scaring kids and giving them free candy.. It's too bad it can't be all year though, I'm sure if you walked into your job and you saw like, Deadmau5, Marilyn Manson and some zombie you would never have to much stress.

Looks good, have much fun
Mine?

(Yes I'm taking the blade with me. No that is not me.)
I'm going as a geek for halloween, oh wait..
My friend bought a mask from Tesco for like £3.99 (it's pretty scary, like a scream mask only more gothic) and put it on his passenger seat headrest so when the car is parked or driving by, you just see this ghosts head - you should see the looks people give at first.

He also got pulled over for it (LOL) because the police said that "there had a been a robbery with a mask similar to that". So instead of speaking to us while we were sat in almost desolate McDonalds carpark for 30 minutes, they only pulled him after we left.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm most likely going as this as it's not to "adult-ish" As nobody likes giving candy to a nurse in 1 half inch skirts.

Thats the only thing i like to do,giving candy to nurses in half inch skirts,specially if shes over 18
This year I'm going as Warlord Nygård:

#46 - DeKo
Quote from simscube :For me, I am currently working on a mau5head, like this:

I did this last year, got absolutely destroyed when I wore it out, worth it every time though, was quality.
Attached images
IMG_0002.JPG
if i manage to go, il be emo. so wicked skinny black jeans. possibly a very skinny shirt, that may or may not have a few rips. maybe a little makeup

fake cuts. the works
Quote from logitekg25 :if i manage to go, il be emo. so wicked skinny black jeans. possibly a very skinny shirt, that may or may not have a few rips. maybe a little makeup

fake cuts. the works

Oh.. What? Huh? Was dosing off there, You're going as emo? Oh.. Cool.. You know I thought that was normal. Errm..

Sorry, But the trollablity was to high for me to skip there, I couldn't make a aids reference too!
i really dont know what your saying

and the link is to nowhere

Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG