The online racing simulator
Cop runs through Transformer 3 Set
(25 posts, started )
Cop was at fault. It as if though that if he hadn't slammed his brakes on (the cop) he would have just scraped past the Camero. And if the Camero had turned left and braked it wouldn't have happened. Crumple zones worked well on the Camero.
It was the Failpolice, on it's way to arrest the director for making such a horrible movie.
It's only barricade's new form. Let those two battle it out
That can't have been a Michael Bay stunt. Nothing blew up
so bumblebee can not get blowed up or defeated but can get destroyed by SUV, maybe decepticons hire cop as new bad guy?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :Awesome publicity for GM! Not even a scratch on the Suburban!

And showed of the Camero's crumple zones and driver safety at the same time.
Quote from Luke.S :And showed of the Camero's crumple zones and driver safety at the same time.

Thats exactly what i was thinking...
Quote from speedway :Awesome publicity for GM! Not even a scratch on the Suburban!

Well, I thought the same. But looking on the rims you can see it's an armored vehicle, therefore harder to break or damage.
Except that the Camaro managed to lock all wheels, that should never happen unless he pulled the handbrake. I guess it's modified for stunt driving though.
Also, why doesn't the guy standing in the middle of the road (@ 12 sec) even attempt to warn the police vehicle? Too busy eating donuts? :munching_
Quote from kingfag :Except that the Camaro managed to lock all wheels, that should never happen unless he pulled the handbrake. I guess it's modified for stunt driving though.
Also, why doesn't the guy standing in the middle of the road (@ 12 sec) even attempt to warn the police vehicle? Too busy eating donuts? :munching_

probably wondering wtf was going on. The cop almost hit the semi head on.
You can see the Camaro is actually made out of paper.

It's called a bull bar..
Quote from Luke.S :Cop was at fault. It as if though that if he hadn't slammed his brakes on (the cop) he would have just scraped past the Camero. And if the Camero had turned left and braked it wouldn't have happened. Crumple zones worked well on the Camero.

It's spelt Camaro, and the crumple zones didn't work well at all, because that's not a Camaro you buy from the dealership, it's been modified, i mean, listen to it, it sounds like a v6 probably a cheap chassis with a camaro body on the top
Quote from BlueFlame :and the crumple zones didn't work well at all

Clearly you have no idea what a crumple zone is...
Quote from Klutch :Clearly you have no idea what a crumple zone is...

it was almost a side impact and the front of the car came off.
Look better, the police car hit him right in the front...
And a bull bar is much stronger than any front of any car.
There is another angle of this crash and first an Ambulance goes through the set, 10 seconds later they call action and the cop car runs through. It is the directors fault for not halting filming when Emergency services have to use the area.

And all that video shows is to avoid an SUV barrelling down the road with a bullbar on the front. More so when you're in a car made mostly of GRP.
Cop speeds through red light with no due care.... who's going to protect us from the police?
Quote from JasonJ :Cop speeds through red light with no due care.... who's going to protect us from the police?

The cop had his siren on Bumblebee should of given way.
His just doing his job just cause his a actor his not above the law. If not it could be in the script.
Quote from AstroBoy :The cop had his siren on Bumblebee should of given way.
His just doing his job just cause his a actor his not above the law. If not it could be in the script.

Supposedly they have kept it in
Quote from JasonJ :Cop speeds through red light with no due care.... who's going to protect us from the police?

It's called "due regard", the cop will probably be fired for failing that test or given a desk job from here on out. Due regard, for those who don't know, is a process that allows for emergency vehicle operators to go in excess of the speed limit but they must also provide room that allows for regular road users to make mistakes while your around them and still not crash. If you don't provide due regard and have an accident and they can prove it then your done. I would of had my EMT-CC certificate taken away and also lost my job and gone to jail if that we me driving that car based on what I had just seen.

I also wonder what he was responding too.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG