The online racing simulator
what do you want for christmas
(61 posts, started )
Quote from 5haz :Affordable car insurance.

I shall second that.

Also, a job would be quite nice.
Quote from BAMBO :I'm sorry, but the fact that you're an american and your number one wish is a mini-fridge just makes me remember of a certain stereotype

Ok, leaving that aside, I think a mini-fridge goes completely against your "not ruin finances" policy. I mean it's pretty useless if you ask me. What's wrong with just walking to your normal fridge when you want something? There's no need for one. I suggest you rewrite your wish list

Mini-fridges are great. I live in an apartment with two of my college buddies, and the fridge is always full of food and normal drinks. We need a mini fridge to house our beers! There's not enough room in the main fridge for a respectable college quantity of beers.

As for myself, I want a pair (or triplets!) of 24" or larger monitors. I'm running 2 19" screens at the moment, which is proving to be a nuissance. I get spoiled at work on my 24"

Additionally, I want this:

So nice.
What I want? My brothers room so I can properly fit some nice 30" ISP monitors.

Secondly a 6870 or two will be welcome...

Then some nice Pioneer hardware for in my room.
New mouse, keyboard.

And a PS3 (not)
Love :lovies3d:
Lol Jack.
Btw whoever said RX7, good choice. I'd like one too.
Or, an mx-5 clutch, and if santas little elves could find the time to come and quietly fit it so as not to wake me up then it would be even better!
just being with my girlfriend will be enough I think... Since I won't have seen her for a whole month when Christmas rolls around...

But all sappiness aside...
http://www.soccernucleus.com/i ... view.aspx?productId=13195
I really have everything I want right now though.. I can't think of much more than that. soooo:

Traditional gift from my dad since I was born:
http://www.mymatchboxclub.com/ ... o-Talladega-Acura-nsx.jpg

long shot, but I'm gonna try anyway:
http://www.physics.drexel.edu/ ... /old-gridley/hedgehog.jpg
To wake up with an attractive woman in my bed?
ur mumma?
Lawl. I just need a replacement 22" monitor, mine crapped out a few days ago.
LFS To update.

Quote from Franky.S :ur mumma?

I would have to go dig her up...but if you are into that..have my Mumma.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Lawl. I just need a replacement 22" monitor, mine crapped out a few days ago.

22 inch..SQUINT
I have an old IBM P76 17 flat screen you can have...the shipping might cost a bit..

Hope you get a 28" from sANTa

Quote from Bob Smith :To wake up with an attractive woman in my bed?

Yes, and then i would say...what the hell are you doing in my bed next to my wife bob!
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
Life's pretty good - I'd be happy if everything stayed the same (without turning for the worse by Christmas). We'll I wouldn't mind S3, Rockingham, VWS, TDU2 or GT5 (+PS3+TV) if someone is going to grant the wishes

Quote from AtomAnt :I want you to grow up and realize, have kids and make their dreams come true.

All by this Christmas?!
I don't Want..For those less fortunate, answer the needs. I would gladly give up my G15 keyboard to feed someone, I would give up my real antibiotics to make sure a kid lives.

I want..I'm passed that. I'd like to give is where I'm at.

But if I had to wish for one thing, maybe a bigger Edit Button.
-
Quote from AtomAnt :I would have to go dig her up...but if you are into that..have my Mumma.

Quote from AtomAnt :22 inch..SQUINT
I have an old IBM P76 17 flat screen you can have...the shipping might cost a bit..

Hope you get a 28" from sANTa

Quote from AtomAnt :Yes, and then i would say...what the hell are you doing in my bed next to my wife bob!

You know there's a multi-quote button right?
Quote from Bob Smith :To wake up with an attractive woman in my bed?

meh, it's not enough that they're attractive (or have attractive qualities)... i need one that isn't crazy or has some hidden agenda.
Quote from bunder9999 :meh, it's not enough that they're attractive (or have attractive qualities)... i need one that isn't crazy or has some hidden agenda.

Quote from bunder9999 :meh, it's not enough that they're attractive (or have attractive qualities)... i need one that isn't crazy or has some hidden agenda.

Speak for yourself. I'd settle for just attractive.
Quote from brandons48 :A Mazda RX7 FC3S would be nice.

I have a fc3s convertible shell you can have?

half way there!
Dear lord, Someone is getting a blow up doll? .. Oh my..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
A cure for cancer.
Quote from brandons48 :Convertiblee

I don't want to look like one of those tossers with my hair flapping everywhere. >.<

Cheers for the offer though :P

Fair enough, offers always there.

Just needs a bit of work, nothing too much.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

what do you want for christmas
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG