The online racing simulator
what do you want for christmas
(61 posts, started )
ok so christmas is coming up in a few months, and my mom wants my anual list, so she can..."get them to santa on time" :hide:

but all i can think of that wont ruin our finances for a while, is a mini fridge. so i put that on my list and im stumped..

so post what you want for christmas, or what you are getting someone else that you wanna share.

or just post some ideas for me

(want the following, but it can wait til i get a car :razz

i prefer 2 knobs for tuning and volume, on each side..but couldnt find a picture :banghead:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#2 - BAMBO
Quote from logitekg25 :ok so christmas is coming up in a few months, and my mom wants my anual list, so she can..."get them to santa on time" :hide:

but all i can think of that wont ruin our finances for a while, is a mini fridge. so i put that on my list and im stumped..

so post what you want for christmas, or what you are getting someone else that you wanna share.

or just post some ideas for me

IMAGE OF MINI-FRIDGE

I'm sorry, but the fact that you're an american and your number one wish is a mini-fridge just makes me remember of a certain stereotype

Ok, leaving that aside, I think a mini-fridge goes completely against your "not ruin finances" policy. I mean it's pretty useless if you ask me. What's wrong with just walking to your normal fridge when you want something? There's no need for one. I suggest you rewrite your wish list
A pair of winter motorcycle gloves.
e24 635csi thx
#5 - 5haz
Affordable car insurance.
GT5. Preferably before Xmas.
A big pair of tits full of beer.
Now that I think of it... I don't really want something :O but I think I'd be happy with some new clothes , yep.
World peace. :throwrose
i eat like an obese person, but i bike most days all day, workout other days, and have a fast metabolism. combined i am very far from fat.

my regular fridge im yelled at for eating stuff that is reserved for another meal, or somebody's lunch. i can get stuff just for me. convient. and idk...it is just cool

and i can think of many other things, but they are all very expensive..for starters, a kart and gear. a car. a g27 (im waiting for a g29 :shrug

thats just off the top of my head..
Quote from Gills4life :World peace. :throwrose

Definately a winner!

And I would be happy with an electrical guitar.
Christmas food, that's all.
You didn't even bother to wrap it or send a card. :ouch:
can i add post what you have gotten and are happy with?
A time machine, so i could go back about 1 year and not lose my fiancee!
My 2 front teeth .....
Rockingham, Scirocco and new physics of course.

I don't want to rush Scawen though, so how about a new wheel instead.
A half decent mic, i can just about get by using headphones as one, but the sound pickup is terrible and you also look a total tit!
some 17'' or 18'' wheels for my bimmer. and coilovers, to drop it down as low as possible
I want ALL the lemonade in the world, that way I can give people two (2) lemonade drinks for free, but every next one will cost one MILLION dollars!

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG