The online racing simulator
Doesn't matter, you can change, but you need to mention which is final just before the voting. Don't really care if you change your picture or not, even if you had already mentioned it to be final entry.

[Audi TT] - What you said in English is totally different to what you said in Russian.
Quote from Inouva :So you cheatted..., good work

That not cheating, lol he just said "final entry" on his pic, and edited it BEFORE the final date.

The rules says to say "Final entry" just for validate our pics to participate for the competition.

So you can edit your pics after said "final entry" but not after the final date.

:margesimp
Wanted to join that comp.

Final Entry

Even a XRR have to stop at red lights.

1st : High
2nd : Low

Greetings.
Attached images
fast-braking-xrr-highyfy8.jpg
fast-braking-xrr_low5hqg.jpg
:eek:
Hey, Thanks guys.
Quote from Inouva :You dont understand,

He put his final picture, then he read my comment, and the he edited the Final entry to No final entry

I ask again, is this valid?

@bmxtwins, sorry for my english, tal ves deveriamos hablar en español a ver si por lo menos te defendes con el idioma.

@silverracer ºWhen you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.

your allowed to update your entry after final ive done it... as long as final entry is submitted and not changed after deadline its good.
Quote from Inouva :...
@bmxtwins, sorry for my english, tal ves deveriamos hablar en español a ver si por lo menos te defendes con el idioma.

Si, mi espanol es no perfecto. No insulto en mi de gente.

Yes, my spanish isnt perfect. But people do not insult me.

Inouva I bet your russian isn't great, so maybe he doesn't know much english. Stop being so cruel.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Si, mi espanol es no perfecto. No insulto en mi de gente.

Yes, my spanish isnt perfect. But people do not insult me.

Inouva I bet your russian isn't great, so maybe he doesn't know much english. Stop being so cruel.

WTF are you talking?, I was saying,HE post FINAL ENTRYwith his pictures, Then he read my comment and he RE-EDIT THE POST To NO FINAL ENTRY

And then i asked "Is this valid", and everyone start to flame me for no reason

BTW your spanish is horrible (No wonder why, you used some online translator ) and you come to say me , your english is not perfect. i know my english is not perfect and never gona be, but i learn by myself, maybe you should do the same with spanish , at least i`m more clear to say what i want to say, no like others from your country that have 20+yo and barely can write

It takes effort to transmit your thoughts from your own language to english
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : That time of the month...
Some good pictures here
#64 - ekze
Inouva, relax, Kona-chan, everyone is a friend here, no one wanted to hurt ya. ^^
Guys, STOP IT! This is not a place to discuss languages, but post screen shots. Last warning or those who will keep talking about that Final Entry will not be allowed to participate in this and the next competition!

I already said, it is allowed to do that, so what is there more to discuss that!

FireMike - Cool picture. Love the blur!
not final
Attached images
not final.jpg
OH do shut up LOL
Quote from skiper :not final

Cars: UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR, FZR

Tip : Try dark orange or bright red for the brake disc
Seems like the limited cars really messes with people.

And yay no more arguing! Group hugs! :balloons:
Quote from Inouva :So you cheatted..., good work

By the way, breka disc still looks yellow. now the backfire ruins completely the whole car scene...

Leave as is.

andRo. The translator I translate Promt. English tongue at all I do not know.
Thanks Andro, glad you like it.

But I have to say, it's everytimes a mess here, instead to continue this great thread with its main topic. Annoying.
Don't know what you people even are talking about.

- Tisty : Nice picture, shining brakes at sunrise.
not final
Attached images
not final.jpg
Tisty, please post external image. And cool picture btw. The front brake caliper looks really good.
Great pictures Tisty and skiper!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG