The online racing simulator
Bug Reports
(207 posts, closed, started )
Pitwindows
Hi,

I think there is a bug in the pitwindow function.

I can set the pitwindows in !pwgui and see them in !pitwindow, but in the pitboard there is only: 'No Pitwindow'.
There has got to be information for the laps when the pitwindow starts/stops and how many stops you have made.

I tested it in LFSLapper v6.0.1.1 with default settings.

Is this a bug or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Kind Regards,
Tim

EDIT: I found another bug.
When you type '!mypb' and go to the last page, the button to go to the next page is still there. When you click on it, the following happens (see attachment). When this happens and you click on the previous page button, nothing happens. When you click on the OK button the menu will close, but the previous button stays. When you click the next page button, the first page will open and everything is fine again.

Regards,
Tim
Attached images
LFSLapper_MyConfig_Bug.jpg
Hi,
Could anyone confirm if this is a bug or not? Cause then I can be sure it has nothing to do with my LFSLapper script.

Thanks.

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Hi,

I think there is a bug in the pitwindow function.

I can set the pitwindows in !pwgui and see them in !pitwindow, but in the pitboard there is only: 'No Pitwindow'.
There has got to be information for the laps when the pitwindow starts/stops and how many stops you have made.

I tested it in LFSLapper v6.0.1.1 with default settings.

Is this a bug or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Kind Regards,
Tim

EDIT: I found another bug.
When you type '!myconfig' and go to the last page, the button to go to the next page is still there. When you click on it, the following happens (see attachment). When this happens and you click on the previous page button, nothing happens. When you click on the OK button the menu will close, but the previous button stays. When you click the next page button, the first page will open and everything is fine again.

Regards,
Tim

Hi Tim,

I have the same bug with lapper version 6.0 but its with !mypb incase of !myconfig.

When you go to the last page and click on ">" the OK button goes to above and you cant close !mypb when clicking the OK button.
When typing !mypb again and click OK the "<" stays on the screen.
Quote from Tim NL :Hi Tim,

I have the same bug with lapper version 6.0 but its with !mypb incase of !myconfig.

When you go to the last page and click on ">" the OK button goes to above and you cant close !mypb when clicking the OK button.
When typing !mypb again and click OK the "<" stays on the screen.

Oops! Sorry, I meant !mypb
Changed it!

Thanks for confirming, do you think we can solve this in some lpr file or is it in the LFSLapper coding itself?

Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Oops! Sorry, I meant !mypb
Changed it!

Thanks for confirming, do you think we can solve this in some lpr file or is it in the LFSLapper coding itself?

Tim

I think its hard coded and im not a genius with C#
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :also you cant use {0:0.00%} in the languages for some reason

Quote from Fire_optikz001 :in 6.0.1.0 and 6.0.1.1 when you use the {0:C} stuff in the language things it just outputs the strings asif they were just entered as {0}

bumping this
Quote from Tim NL :I think its hard coded and im not a genius with C#

Me neither
I hope Gai-Luron can fix this, that would be nice

@Fire_optikz001; Don't know why this is, but why do you need it? Can't you use a '-' or '_' instead of a ':'?

Regards,
Tim
Quote from emit-nl :Me neither
I hope Gai-Luron can fix this, that would be nice

@Fire_optikz001; Don't know why this is, but why do you need it? Can't you use a '-' or '_' instead of a ':'?

Regards,
Tim

no I'm trying to get currency and percentage of the input but it isn't working right
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :no I'm trying to get currency and percentage of the input but it isn't working right

Ahh OK, sorry.
Now I get it.
But I have no idea..

Hope someone will reply on this soon
Friendly (car) Rank - Posabs Issue?
When you get new PB on a LFSLapper server, it comes up with a message

Friendly xxx Rank: n/nn

where xxx is the car name and n/nn is your overall ranking (e.g. 1 of 10, 3 of 20, 9 of 28, etc).

However, if you've driven other cars on that circuit and posted a time, then the message always refers to your best rank overall and maybe not your ranking with current car.

For instance, if you'd posted a lap with BF1 and it was fastest on that track, and you were ranked say something like 1 of 100, then you post new PB lap with something like UF1 and it's the slowest (is now 101 of 101), the message that will come up is Friendly UF1 Rank: 1 of 101.

This also happens if you use Posabs.

It always takes your best ever ranking regardless of which car you do a new PB in.

Maybe there should be 2 types of Posabs; 1 for overall server ranking (current track and any car) , and 1 for ranking current track in current car.

PosAbsAll / PosAbsCar?
Attached images
Friendly Rank.PNG
Friendly Rank xrt.PNG
Pitboard config bug
I am using lapper ver6.011 with Krayys Membership gui v1.0.1 and Yiscs pitboard.lpr ver 2.04f.
When I set myself or a member to AFFILIATE or above then they/I type !pbconfig they/I get the pitboard config light background with the title text, a dark box with display mode, then nothing else till the save settings and close buttons.
Any idea why this is happening?
Has anyone else experienced this?

Screenshot of empty config box attached.
Attached images
pbmalfunct.jpg
Quote from Austin Hedley :... When I set myself or a member to AFFILIATE or above then they/I type ...

What do you mean with that?
Sorry about the maybe stupid question, but english isn't my main language.
Krayys membership gui script allows you to set a player as VISITOR,GUEST,AFFILIATE,FULL or ADMIN.
If I set AFFILIATE or FULL or ADMIN then your pitboard config looks wrong.
Quote from Austin Hedley :Krayys membership gui script allows you to set a player as VISITOR,GUEST,AFFILIATE,FULL or ADMIN.
If I set AFFILIATE or FULL or ADMIN then your pitboard config looks wrong.

Ah, now it makes sense to me
Must be something in his script which interfears with mine, since I've never heard of this problem before, while the pitboard is a long time around.
Quote from Austin Hedley :I am using lapper ver6.011 with Krayys Membership gui v1.0.1 and Yiscs pitboard.lpr ver 2.04f.
When I set myself or a member to AFFILIATE or above then they/I type !pbconfig they/I get the pitboard config light background with the title text, a dark box with display mode, then nothing else till the save settings and close buttons.
Any idea why this is happening?
Has anyone else experienced this?

Screenshot of empty config box attached.

I think I have a solution to the situation.
In gui_admin_membership.lpr look for (line 174-178)

<?php 
Sub LoginMember
($userName)
$NickName GetPlayerVar($userName"NickName");
privMsg ("^7Hi there, ^8" $NickName);
globalMsg ($NickName "^8 has logged in");
EndSub
?>

And change to

<?php 
Sub LoginMember
($userName)

$NickName GetPlayerVar($userName"NickName");

privMsg ("^7Hi there, ^8" $NickName);

globalMsg ($NickName "^8 has logged in");

OnConnectClose_Pitboard();
EndSub
?>

I am still testing this solution to see if it may cause other problems, but so far things seem good.
Hunting this problem down has done wonders for my understanding of GL script. I also spent far too long examining how the storedvalue.dbs worked, as I was sure thats where the problem was.
Steep learning curve, but I'm getting there.

Thanks to Gai, Krayy, sinanju ,TimNL and Yisc for your hard work!
UserIsServerAdmin always returns 1(for a diffrent user) if you are logged in as server Admin
PosQual and GroupQual issues
Is anyone else having problem with PosQual and GroupQual?

As in
GetCurrentPlayerVar("PosQual")
GetCurrentPlayerVar("GroupQual")
Attached images
qual.png
Hello,

Does your qualification file containing def of qual and usernames who participate in qual is set?

$RefreshQualUsers = true;
#$QualUsers = "&./your_file.flt";
#$QualUsers = "@DefGroup:5:5:2,Gai-Luron,MataGyula,nesrulz,gwendoline,_-ALUCARD-_,lagamel,lister88,c-quad,shimanofr,bruno7529,boby5,kevinb,edgar,berlioz,la tortue,neron59,eur-can,stff,2psbob,oliv76000";

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Does your qualification file containing def of qual and usernames who participate in qual is set?

$RefreshQualUsers = true;
#$QualUsers = "&./your_file.flt";
#$QualUsers = "@DefGroup:5:5:2,Gai-Luron,MataGyula,nesrulz,gwendoline,_-ALUCARD-_,lagamel,lister88,c-quad,shimanofr,bruno7529,boby5,kevinb,edgar,berlioz,la tortue,neron59,eur-can,stff,2psbob,oliv76000";

Gai-Luron

Whoops!
Forgot you had to specify users.
Hi Gai Luron,

We have an issue with the Lapper on LFSFrance, we are on version 6.0.11, and after 1 or 2 days the Memory usage is growing and growing until our Linux server crash.
The only solution is to restart the Lapper processes before everything is full, Did you experiment this before?

Cheers,
Fred
Just tried your tool for some restriction management and found a small typ0 in the default/LFSLapper.lpr (Version 6.0.1.2):

globalMsg( langEngine( "%{main_tolowhand2}%",GetCurrentPlayerVar( "H_Mass" ), GetCurrentPlayerVar("H_TRes")) );

TRes won't work cause of the big R

globalMsg( langEngine( "%{main_tolowhand2}%",GetCurrentPlayerVar( "H_Mass" ), GetCurrentPlayerVar("H_Tres")) );

works fine.
My LFSLapper on my server keeps rebooting itself.

I get the following message:

<?php 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
4/7/2011 7:57:53 PM

Lapper Instance 84.45.52.144
/17560 abort!

This property cannot be set to an empty string.
Parameter namevalue
System
   at System
.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.set_Host(String value)

at UTILS.utils.sendErrorMail(String emailString smtpServerString loginMailString passMailString scripFileNameException exin D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\Utils.cs:line 164
   at LFSLapper
.LFSClient.doloop() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 552
   at LapperInstances
.LapperInstance.doConnection() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSInstances\LapperInstance.cs:line 247
Void set_Host
(System.String)
Closing Instance...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
?>

Line 164 of Utils.lpr is
IF ( GetPlayerVar( $Pid["value"], "OnTrack" ) == "1" )

as in

<?php 
Sub SpecAll
()

$LoP GetListOfPlayers( );                  
    FOREACH ( 
$Pid IN $LoP )
        IF ( 
GetPlayerVar$Pid["value"], "OnTrack" ) == "1" )

THEN
            cmdLFS
"/spec " $Pid["value"] );
        ENDIF
    ENDFOREACH
EndSub
?>

Any ideas?
You have incompletely set this value in LFSLapper.lpr smtpServer seem void

# To receive a notification via mail when an error occur on Lapper
$adminEmail = "";
$smtpServer = "";
$loginMail = "";
$passMail = "";

Gai-Luron
-
(lysergic) DELETED by lysergic : my mistake
Welcome,

Version: 6.0.1.1

Syntax error in cfg file "./Cruise.lpr" at line #3708
Token not catched
Function 'cruise_wel_close' script aborted
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Token not catched
Lapper Instance ***/29999 abort!
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
LFSLapper
at LFSLapper.ListZoneEvent.getCommandZoneLeave(String trackName, Int32 idx) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\ZoneEvent.cs:line 121
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.managePacket(DateTime datRecvPacket, MCI mci) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\managePacket.cs:line 988
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection) in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\loop.cs:line 1098
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.doloop() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 557
at LapperInstances.LapperInstance.doConnection() in D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSInstances\LapperInstance.cs:line 247
System.String getCommandZoneLeave(System.String, Int32)
Closing Instance...

I would like to ask what to do about for Lapper Instance abort?
They are often repetitive.
Only bumps into someone or ascend into the air is abort?
How do I stop it?
How to prevent it?

And maybe you know of any program is programmed to show the errors as shown by C#?
Not sure if it's a lapper issue or due to the recent LFS updates, but my lapper scripts now showing error with AU1 track.

Long Track Name [Short Track Name] should give me AutoCross [AU1], instead it gives me Autocross 8 lane drag [AU1].

Code extract

<?php 
getLapperVar
("LongTrackName"),getLapperVar("ShortTrackName"),
?>

Can anyone check if they're having same problem?
Attached images
LFS Track Name.png
This thread is closed

Bug Reports
(207 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG