The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :pic

Nice, but doesnt look "Fast braking" only a bit of the skidmark is visible, but nothing else, doesnt "SHOW" the "Sensation" of Fast braking at all...

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Thought I'd enter.

Final Entry

High-Res
Original

I like it, But whould be "Nice" to see in a Sunset, you have my vote

p.s : Sorry, cant participate for a long long long time ( Video car die ) and the quality of my lfs is totaly un-aceptable =(, i cant even race online anymore..., So i gona give tips and ideas about the pics..
#27 - 5tag
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Thought I'd enter.

Final Entry

High-Res
Original

What's wrong with you? That edit is I believe below your own standards.
The road and background are blurred but the wheel is not. If the wheel is meant to be locked the glow doesn't make much sense (you don't likely lock up if you didn't fifty metres before). Also the rear brake should glow a tiny bit (brake bias is not 80% at the front, is it?). The way headlights illuminate the ground even behind the front end of the actual body of the car does also make no much sense. The brake lights seem too bright for me from that angle and the way sparks go through the air looks too simple.
Its about time that u enter with a pic 5tag instead of telling people what there doing wrong
Quote from 5tag :What's wrong with you? That edit is I believe below your own standards.
The road and background are blurred but the wheel is not. If the wheel is meant to be locked the glow doesn't make much sense (you don't likely lock up if you didn't fifty metres before). Also the rear brake should glow a tiny bit (brake bias is not 80% at the front, is it?). The way headlights illuminate the ground even behind the front end of the actual body of the car does also make no much sense. The brake lights seem too bright for me from that angle and the way sparks go through the air looks too simple.

lol, i have nothing to say... I never claimed i have high standards. What makes you think i have standards at all? I have other stuff to do as well, i have never concentrated all my energy on a lfs screenshot edit.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Its about time that u enter with a pic 5tag instead of telling people what there doing wrong

Haha, +1.

BTW, 5tag, every edit has it's own mistakes, bigger or smaller, there are no perfect edits with no mistakes at all. Even the best of the best can make mistakes, which is totally normal.

BTW, cool picture Taavi, my favorite so far.
#31 - 5tag
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Its about time that u enter with a pic 5tag instead of telling people what there doing wrong

I planned to do so this round.

Quote from Taavi(EST) :lol, i have nothing to say... I never claimed i have high standards. What makes you think i have standards at all? I have other stuff to do as well, i have never concentrated all my energy on a lfs screenshot edit.

I have no idea... I just think your edits always looked good and well thought through. This now doesn't.

put nicely
Quote from Bmxtwins :Here's my attempt. Tire is flying out under the smoke after being shreaded

edit everything hand made except tire shread that is flying , cant find the original source, but I only used it for idea and some was cropped.

final, no time to edit
delete
#37 - ekze
Quote from Inouva :Is valid this?, i`be seens clearly FINAL ENTRY, and he edited the msg to say "No final entry", after my comment...

give him a break, his english isnt perfect, neither is yours.
Quote from Inouva :Is valid this?

I think anyone can edit/update their "final entry" until the deadline.
-
(Tisty) DELETED by Tisty
Quote from Bmxtwins :give him a break, his english isnt perfect, neither is yours.

Quote from Silverracer :I think anyone can edit/update their "final entry" until the deadline.

You dont understand,

He put his final picture, then he read my comment, and the he edited the Final entry to No final entry

I ask again, is this valid?

@bmxtwins, sorry for my english, tal ves deveriamos hablar en español a ver si por lo menos te defendes con el idioma.

@silverracer ºWhen you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
Final Entry 100%
Attached images
preview_Fast Braking.jpg
High Resolution_Fast Braking.jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :Final Entry 100%

exhaust fire - fail )))

russian ( огонь из выхлопной трубы корявый)
Quote from skiper :exhaust fire - fail )))

russian ( огонь из выхлопной трубы корявый)

Both I am able - and has made
russian ( как умею - так и сделал )
Quote from [Audi TT] :Final Entry 100%

So you cheatted..., good work

By the way, breka disc still looks yellow. now the backfire ruins completely the whole car scene...
Quote from Inouva :You dont understand,
@silverracer ºWhen you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.

Quote from Inouva :So you cheatted

Well sir, I dont believe its cheating. I think anyone can still edit/update/remove their entry before the deadline. I did just that, in round 59, and no one had an issue with it. I first posted my edit as the final entry and then edited it twice, after Shaun's comments. It went on to win.

Maybe we'll wait for Andro. or Joe to respond?

@Tristy:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG