The online racing simulator
The Stig
(76 posts, started )
Well, at least we can look forward to the book.

Shumi holds the track record in that nutty Ferrari with a 1:16 something.

Wonder if they will replace him now?

AAnt
Quote from StableX :All I want to know is:

"Who was driving the R500 as the stig?"

Whoever that was is an absolutely incredible driver!

Me!!!! (in my dreams)
I would like to ask him was it worth it? Couldn't he publish the book after he officialy retired as the Stig, instead of loosing (i imagine) a well payed job..
Who'd want to read a book by a failed racing driver? He's only ever won ASCAR, which isn't exactly in the upper echelons of motorsport. In fact, the Stig is the best thing he's ever done.

It's like if I wrote a book about my racing. Only my Mum would buy it.
Quote from tristancliffe :Who'd want to read a book by a failed racing driver? He's only ever won ASCAR, which isn't exactly in the upper echelons of motorsport. In fact, the Stig is the best thing he's ever done.

id buy it
(The Stig) would buy it
You copied me!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Me!!!! (in my dreams)

You got my vote, great work you do in the industry.

Kudos T. Cliff

AAnt
BAWBAG for Stig
Who drove the Grumpet?
Quote from tristancliffe :Who'd want to read a book by a failed racing driver? He's only ever won ASCAR, which isn't exactly in the upper echelons of motorsport. In fact, the Stig is the best thing he's ever done.

Sorry dear but no, I'll have all the remainders to tidy up ......
Any of your friends need scrap paper ?

Tristan's Mum
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
PMD for Stig
Great Kid, Impressed the hell out of me.

I told people, watch out for PMD, he steady Freddy, he quick slick, he past yah and you say thanks.

He's like a young 3 Jump.

I'd buy it..for a pound

Or running man..I'll by that for a Dollar

I would be proud to take tea with your Mom, she can't be as Bad as you make her out to be
Why do you always post 3 times in a row? Why not make the 3 posts into 1 post? it's very annoying.
You know what's even better than editing? Not posting senseless crap in the first place
Quote from rich uk :Why do you always post 3 times in a row? Why not make the 3 posts into 1 post? it's very annoying.

I'm Happy Post Post Post

Why you do Lucky happy lucky
Quote from Dajmin :You know what's even better than editing? Not posting senseless crap in the first place

A) I Don't Post crap.
B) Don't read
Quote from Hahmo :(The Stig) would buy it

Or does Top Gear Die?
I was just saying...whole new stig,,who is it now?

The Stig
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG