(76 posts, started )
The Stig
Take your best guess.

Be open, who might be the Stig.

Ray Mooney? Think again

The Mask?

ant
Ben Collins.
Considering Stig is hidden it can be anyone, but most of the time i would say its Ben Collins.
Michael Jackson ... no ... Schumacher?
George (aka. (The Stig))
Wait I haven't really seen him drive so this isn't my final guess
I bet its James May
Phil Collins
Niko Puntola...that's my final guess...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Niko Puntola...that's my final guess...

He cant drive ...

... I bet its some random man from the camera crew.
It depends ... Ben Collins seems to have the job for most of the drives, but other drivers may be used depending on the type of car and what the manufacturer wants. The iconic white race suit can be fitted to all sorts of test drivers, when a car maker wishes it (and considering the influence of Top Gear and its lap time board I'd guess they would do anything to present their car best and highest on the board).

And for the comedy roles he may be played by a simple actor, and certain actions like that snowmobile jump are reported to be done by experts anyway.
probably one of the stunt team as they need to be able to drive pretty well.

although in reality I think it is this guy as he can keep up with an ultima GTR in a clio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJz2efnfBlA
It could just be a bad driver in the Ultima but blimey the Clio did well :eye-poppi
Quote from speed1230 :It could just be a bad driver in the Ultima but blimey the Clio did well :eye-poppi

stock cup 170 engine just a straight through exhaust and uprated brakes. And yes the Clio did do well.
Quote from Luke.S :stock cup 170 engine just a straight through exhaust and uprated brakes. And yes the Clio did do well.

Though I think being overtaken by a campervan is more indimidating... :faint2:
It´s Chuck Norris
#17 - IMOL
I think The Stig is the man whos got left nipple in the shape of Nurburgring.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I think the stig is scawen, that's why LFS isn't getting updated, he's too busy filming top-gear.
Do people actually care who he is?

The Stig is The Stig. Its more fun when he is mysterious IMO.
I think its damon hill, or if not an f1 driver, someone from touring car racing, maybe tiff needell or someone like that.
actually he could just be anybody. i mean someone who is driving national touring cars or something, just beeing really good. Someone who isnt really good. I mean there is no necessity that i has to be a "star". Just that ordinary drivers can do about the same laptimes if they are talented.
Pallu.
Schumi

The Stig
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG