The online racing simulator
" Inside Job "
(43 posts, started )
Quote from burn4u :Huh New Zealand, MUST RESIST MAKING SHEEP JOKE, sorry its a ozzie thing.

It's no different over here.

*sighs*
Insert welsh sheep joke here :X

tehehehe
Quote from rich uk :Insert welsh sheep joke here :X

tehehehe

It's not the joke that usually gets inserted in those jokes...
Quote from Klutch :Please tell me that just silly english humour that i haven't picked up on...

If you listen to the media, they will be soon anyway. As there are talks of NZ joining Aus to help bankroll NZ's economy.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Where does it say America is a country in his post?

Quote from Racer X NZ :For those of you now living in a slave state thanks to the banking scams that certain banks have been participating in, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, America, etc etc etc etc ..............

Everybody knows Australia is the western suburb of Auckland
Of course.
Quote from mrodgers :Again, where does it state that America is a country?

State is a synonym for country... And I know he doesn't mean US states, because he stated other countries. Kind of obvious guys, put your thinking caps on.
New Zealand has flight of the concords. Nuff' saidd

America is often considered a country, more so by outsiders, in exactly the same way that those Americans who have heard of it think that the United Kingdom / Great Britain is a country.

The United States of America are 50 countries in one union. The United Kingdom is 4 countries in one union. Or 3.2 if you consider Ireland as a whole to be one country. And 2.21 if you consider Wales hasn't been independent since the Romans kicked our asses, and 1.3 countries if you consider Scotland in light of it's GDP - unless we give them their oil & gas fields back, in which case we're all Scottish.

One of the reasons the term "nation", "country", "state" so badly fits the context of it's member states or the state as a whole is partly because the entire concept of nation is actually relatively new. Prior to the concept of nations the fuedel system divided the world into organic holdings where allegiences would move readily between lords & others nobles. Some languages do not even have an appropriate word for a nation, the idea developed in the West in comparatively modern times just a few hundred years ago.

Something to think about the next time your country asks you to be patriotic eh
Quote from SidiousX :State is a synonym for country...

It warrants a facedesk, State is a place in a country, Then you have cities and regions in that state, the country is just what their all bound into, I don't know if that's the same way it rolls around in Europe, But the way I see it Europe is Europe until it splits with Asia.

I don't think you know what you said so let me say how that would sound.

I live in a country called North Carolina, The state is north Carolina, And I reside in Greensboro.

See it doesn't work that way so you would say; I live in a country known as United states of America, My state is North Carolina, And I live in Greensboro

I believe, That did warrant a facedesk, Instead of maybe just 8 or 7 facepalms, It needed about 3 simultaneous facedesks.
-
(sil3ntwar) DELETED by sil3ntwar
Quote from TehPaws3D :stuffs

A state is an organised political community, living under a government. Did I ever state anything that would make it sound like North Carolina is it's own country? No. You have to remember, the way we use "state" is completely different than what others use it as. And the notion that every one of our "states" is it's own country is just ludicrous(even though it may be written down that they are, but reality is different.)

So how's the deckchair tidying going ?

OK, I was completely wrong and America isn't a country.

So, that being the case, the fact that you non US country people owe about $500,000 each ( and rising ) won't be the slightest concern to you.

Some primary school level work will show that you, and most of Europe, have been served with a sweet scam thats so obvious and open it defies belief.

At least many Europeans have realised whats been done, http://www.chris-floyd.com/art ... on-a-long-dark-road-.html
however many people just ignore it, or turn on those who try to point it out. ROFL - CONSPIRICY THEORY !!!!!

If you want to ignore crime on this level then frankly you deserve what you get.

For those who actually want to know whats happened then these are some useful starters.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/008 ... 1_banking_bailout_secrets
http://video.google.com/videop ... cid=-7065177340464808778#

For those who are incapable of thought please get back to the pointless abuse - whatever pulls your toogle !
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#43 - 5haz
You should always have a reason to not care though, not caring for the sake of not caring can never be good.

" Inside Job "
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG