The online racing simulator
" Inside Job "
(43 posts, started )
" Inside Job "
For those of you now living in a slave state thanks to the banking scams that certain banks have been participating in, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, America, etc etc etc etc ..............

You might be interested in seeing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;feature=player_embedded#!

Just remember, you need to pay, and pay, and pay, as the bankers need their bonus's.
Even if they did cause the whole issue.

Just remember that people are irrelevant, all that really matters is money.
Sorry, but do you actually do anything funny/interesting/nice at all or are you just searching all over the internet for new conspiracy theories 24/7?
Quote from zeugnimod :sorry, but do you actually do anything funny/interesting/nice at all or are you just searching all over the internet for new conspiracy theories 24/7?

+1
#5 - doyal
1 in 3 NZ'ers are nut jobs. Proven by this thread.
Quote from doyal :1 in 3 NZ'ers are nut jobs. Proven by this thread.

Someone can't tell the difference between a NZ and an Aus flag.
#7 - (SaM)
Quote from Klutch :Someone can't tell the difference between a NZ and an Aus flag.

Yeah, you.

He's from NZ.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
Quote from (SaM) :Yeah, you.

He's from NZ.

I guess that's what he meant.

Doyal thought 3 NZ's posted here, that's why he made the post.
#9 - (SaM)
Ah, In that sense? Okay, continue conspiring then.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, but do you actually do anything funny/interesting/nice at all or are you just searching all over the internet for new conspiracy theories 24/7?

I'd rather read/watch his posts/videos than read 90% of the other crap on this forum lately... and btw, I don't see any theories here, only facts.
I thought New Zealand was in Australia? (G'day)
Quote from U4IK ST8 :I'd rather read/watch his posts/videos than read 90% of the other crap on this forum lately... and btw, I don't see any theories here, only facts.

I have better things to do than worry about problems that don't concern me but go ahead if that's what you like to do.
Quote from doyal :I thought New Zealand was in Australia? (G'day)

Please tell me that just silly english humour that i haven't picked up on...
Quote from zeugnimod :I have better things to do than worry about problems that don't concern me but go ahead if that's what you like to do.

Really? What.. like post on this forum all day, every day? Sounds like fun yeah... hah. If you spent half that time actually looking into these things, which WILL eventually affect YOU, you would actually understand what's really going on. Don't just come into his thread to drop the pre-programmed "conspiracy theory" line, when you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
#16 - 5haz
Ahhhh, shame 'innit?
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Really? What.. like post on this forum all day, every day? Sounds like fun yeah... hah. If you spent half that time actually looking into these things, which WILL eventually affect YOU, you would actually understand what's really going on. Don't just come into his thread to drop the pre-programmed "conspiracy theory" line, when you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Nice work, 8/10.

*sigh*

I'm sorry guys, our education standards have slipped since Blair decided the only thing these kids need to learn about is terrorism and global warming.

Older British folk are indeed aware that New Zealand is much further down the food chain and evolutionary scale than Australia.
-
(Intrepid) DELETED by Intrepid

Most likely the only thing I will contribute to this conversation; "Ohhh Snaap! "
Quote from TehPaws3D :Most likely the only thing I will contribute to this conversation; "Ohhh Snaap! "

New Zealand hangs to the right of Australia, it's native population are Maori rather than Aboriginal. They have sheep rather than Fosters lager, and are not famous for a work hard or play hard mentality.

New Zealand has a drastic shortage of working age population because the settler population of white folk has a habbit of wandering off and "exploring the world". "exploring the world" is New Zealander speak for being co-workers in a London pub with a South African.

Australia on the other hand is a country that thinks it is economically powerful, and by the standards of the small islands surrounding it in the pacific it surely is. They are most famous for running the enemy out of bullets in world war 2 when their British commanders kept sending them over the top first. Once the enemy was out of bullets the Brits would sweep in and claim victory.

Australia is also famous for a game they called "Aussie Rules Football". It's the only game of football that Australia has ever 'ruled' at. They also play cricket, but nobody cares because it's a boring sport.

You have been educated.
Quote from Becky Rose :Australia is also famous for a game they called "Aussie Rules Football". It's the only game of football that Australia has ever 'ruled' at.

its also like most forms of colonial football more handegg than football
hardly surprising then that still today everybody in europe is quite glad we got rid of them folks
Quote from Racer X NZ :For those of you now living in a slave state thanks to the banking scams that certain banks have been participating in, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, America, etc etc etc etc ..............

You might be interested in seeing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;feature=player_embedded#!

Just remember, you need to pay, and pay, and pay, as the bankers need their bonus's.
Even if they did cause the whole issue.

Just remember that people are irrelevant, all that really matters is money.

I hate to break it to ya, but America isn't a country.
Where does it say America is a country in his post?
Huh New Zealand, MUST RESIST MAKING SHEEP JOKE, sorry its a ozzie thing.

" Inside Job "
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG