The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your actually starting to piss me off more than rockclan, just shut your mouth, your only making it worse for him.

thats signature worthy right der
Quote from logitekg25 :autism is different from adhd. adhd is just you have trouble focusing on what you dont like, but focus, and excell in what you do. i have adhd too.

The fact that the prescribed medicine is bullshit and doesn't work really helps people like me and you do well in life.
i dont take medicine. in school i might have to try harder. but i learned yesterday that when we like something, we excel in it.
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont take medicine. in school i might have to try harder. but i learned yesterday that when we like something, we excel in it.

Well lucky for you. I tend to suffer from not being able to concentrate on anything unless i like it and tend to do well in it as you mentioned. I also suffer from a short temperment and usually argue at the most pointless things and also the random violent outbursts.
oh em gee! me too!

but its all good...right?
guys guys guys who knows better my little brother has autism i have a little bit and my best friend walter so ?
come onn guys dont fight anymore
Even if he authistic or he suffers from ADHD, is stressed or drunk it cant be a excuse to wish someone a horrible sickness or wish him death.
Its disrespectfull against any member on this forum and especially against the person who is involved.

I am really staggered that the devs wave this off as nothing while people do get banned for less. It really says something about the current situation LFS is in nowadays. I am disappointed too see that even the devs dont react on such a matter. It is propably normal to say on a public forum : I hope you die out a horrible sickness. Childeren are reading this aswell. Great example !!!

@ Cyclo your idiotic post are getting on everybody tits now, you better stop while your ahead.
Im gonna put my sig back, stupid pigs didnt do shit and looks like its ok, so im goona use it to remind ppl on real failclan!!!!
Quote from Ales_M :Im gonna put my sig back, stupid pigs didnt do shit and looks like its ok, so im goona use it to remind ppl on real failclan!!!!

I love you too.

@others

PLEASE for the love of god.. Stop spamming the TEAM ROCK RACING topic about my personal problems.

If you have any problems with me, please PM me, I don't want my team neither my team mates to be flamed because of my own acts.

And for your interest, I'm 19 not 18, and I just found a job.
lolololol can I geta perma ban as well? Don't want to register on your forums tho. pleasepleaseplease
You simply fail at living man.
Quote from RevengeR :lolololol can I geta perma ban as well? Don't want to register on your forums tho. pleasepleaseplease
You simply fail at living man.

That post doesn't help at all anyway, good try though
Quote from rockclan :I love you too.

@others

PLEASE for the love of god.. Stop spamming the TEAM ROCK RACING topic about my personal problems.

If you have any problems with me, please PM me, I don't want my team neither my team mates to be flamed because of my own acts.

And for your interest, I'm 19 not 18, and I just found a job.

You brought it on yourself, it's not your team's job to bail you out
Quote from DieKolkrabe :You brought it on yourself, it's not your team's job to bail you out

I know this very well, and that's why I'm ashamed of myself.

Luckily it's now for the better.
Quote from rockclan :I know this very well, and that's why I'm ashamed of myself.

Don't think you can get away with it.
Quote from hrtburnout :Don't think you can get away with it.

If they think I should be banned, I have no problem with that.
Haha Rocklan.

I'd bet my head, that you have no friends to go out with. I have been playing a lot of PC games already and in like 90% of cases similar to this one, main actor is just a fag who fails at life and is bellow the mental level of his classmates or colleagues.

I do not know why i am even interfering in this, but let me say just one thing... My grandpa is currently going through the late process of a cancer. If you would see him twice per day like me and his whole family does, you would never ever tell someone "to get a cancer" again. I know that your mentality is probably not on the level of your age since you are obviously handicaped, but you should defenetly know better.

But then again... What else should i expect, from someone who is trolling this forum 24/7?
Ok Dudes u may not listen to me, but just leave it now (not doing this to be friendly)
Rock did alooooooot of mistakes and a sry cant fix it for someone but try to not write anything that isnt trr related ..
Quote from rockclan :I know this very well, and that's why I'm ashamed of myself.

I'm not buying it, you've said you're sorry and done the same thing
Quote from cyclo :jij moet je grote bek eens houden jonge

HEY,

Niet doen Cyclo, is niet nodig.
hij denkt te veel te veel posts enzo hij daagt gewoon uit
Waar gaat dit heen...
idd hou dan op ofzo.
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG