The online racing simulator
When a girl...
(50 posts, started )
Buy her some flowerzzz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I was gonna post Aoun's answer as being awesome, and Mackie as being the wrong answer.. you shouldn't apologize if you've done nothing.

See, that is the difference between a girl and a wife. A girl, you can talk and communicate to, and if it doesn't work, oh well. But when they are wife, you just apologize because......

Quote from th84 :Kick that bitch to the curb and try again.

....that is exactly what she is going to do if not, taking half your stuff with her and taking half your stuff as you get it in the future.
Quote from mrodgers :But when they are wife, you just apologize because......

Situation: You do something to annoy her.
Resolution. You end up having to apologise for annoying her.

Situation: She does something to annoy you.
Resolution. You end up having to apologise for getting annoyed.
Quote from Inouva :I`m sure you are a good ( Exelent ) Boyfriend

Best answer of this topic

/offtopic

Sos vos en tu foto? =D
If I know I've behaved like a dick I'll apologise. If it's just someone sulking for no reason or someone disagreeing with me I'll leave them to decide whether they want to fall out with me about it. And expect an apology for the sulking.
Quote from aroX123 :
Being a bit more serious, I guess you just need to act nice and go out with her more? Stop playing LFS for a bit

I haven't raced much this year.

Quote :First of all change your avatar, that will work.

You don't like my cardboard eyebrows? Look carefully - they twitch....

Quote from Stefani24 :We need more background information for that.

I missed her birthday, i'm in another city atm...

... and there seems to be 3k lines of programming code between here - and there =(.

Quote from majod :break up with her and stop wasting your time unless youre 40 and its clear that your life will be useless without her

Im 25 - Known her since I was... 16. She is one year younger ....... which means ....

... neva-let-go D:
Quote from CodieMorgan :
You don't like my cardboard eyebrows? Look carefully - they twitch....

holy chit! they do! Mind: blown

But yeah this story sounds eerily familiar to me... I'm in a very similar situation, though it's my education, not work, that has me so far away from her...and I've only known her 6 years now... it sucks, I know.
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I know I've behaved like a dick I'll apologise. If it's just someone sulking for no reason or someone disagreeing with me I'll leave them to decide whether they want to fall out with me about it. And expect an apology for the sulking.

This.
Quote from CodieMorgan :... is unhappy with you?

What do you do?

crack the whip and tell her to make them sandwitches faster
you missed her bday? you are done..
Quote from theirishnoob :crack the whip and tell her to make them sandwitches faster

Just wanted to suggest the same
I'd say ask what's wrong, if she just plain does not want to talk about it then walk away.
If you only missed her birthday and she is THAT pissed about it, I'd say the relationship is not going to last long anyway. If this is the case, you can probably patch things up temporarily but I can almost guarantee that you will have issues later.

I went through something similar about 4 years ago and I have not found anyone I want to be with since then so maybe I am not the best person to take advice from... At least it is a more useful post than some of these other a-holes on here.
those a holes's post made me crack up so hard tho.. but the other hand what kind of person comes on a game forum to ask something like that?
Quote from e2mustang :those a holes's post made me crack up so hard tho.. but the other hand what kind of person comes on a game forum to ask something like that?

I see no flaw in your argument.
Quote from Crashgate3 :
Situation: You do something to annoy her.
Resolution. You end up having to apologise for annoying her.

Situation: She does something to annoy you.
Resolution. You end up having to apologise for getting annoyed.

Brilliant.

I say she can be unhappy for every smallest piece of you. Do you shave your pubic area? Do you smell bad? Are you farting loudly in public? Is that hair, which is standing up, on your back? This is just exaggregation, but i hope you get my point. Almost everything else has been already posted.
Quote from Crashgate3 :First mistake when dealing with women.

"If you don't know what you've done, then there's no point me telling you!"

Just face up to the fact your wrong - always.....

Option 1; See the first point.

Option 2; Enjoy being single.
Quote from e2mustang :those a holes's post made me crack up so hard tho.. but the other hand what kind of person comes on a game forum to ask something like that?

Hence the reason an off topic section exists -.
i know that,but are you serious? your 25 you say and ask something like that on lfsforum? you know that better..
As said a thousand times before, you're screwed. Get her flowers, try to be better then you have ever been.
Quote from e2mustang :i know that,but are you serious? your 25 you say and ask something like that on lfsforum? you know that better..

Hmmm.. But

There are only 2 forums I am active on currently.... LFS - and RCX.

Slinger is too busy coding - so i'll bug you guys.
#47 - Osco
Quote from e2mustang :i know that,but are you serious? your 25 you say and ask something like that on lfsforum? you know that better..

this.
Last time a girl was unhappy with me she broke up with me, I didn't have to do anything!
Quote from rockclan :Have make up sex, always works

How can you get laid with a girl that's grudgin on you?

Not been with many lasses have you?

IF what you did was bad enough, the girl will never forget, and hold it against you for the rest of your life, so it's probably better to move on to a girl who doesn't get in an arse mood all the time over little things. They are hard to find but they do exist once you threaten them with a beat down.
Quote from manneF1 :Well, that works if your a nerd and have no life

I am not a nerd and I have a life

When a girl...
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG