The online racing simulator
When a girl...
(50 posts, started )
When a girl...
... is unhappy with you?

What do you do?
apologise. you may have done nothing wrong but if she is unhappy at you then need to apologise.

The problem arises if she asks "What for" then you've just made a hole for yourself. Your only option left is to either bluff it or runaway very very fast.
#3 - G!NhO
Slap her in the face. Or give her something nice.
#4 - Uke
Quote from G!NhO :Slap her in the face. Or give her something nice.

I prefer the first one
Falcon punch

Murder/suicide?

Move to Tibet?

Shrug your shoulders and move on?

Don't be a pussy?

So many options!
#7 - aoun
Communicate with her.. see what the problem is and if your at fault, do something to solve the problem or walk away from here. Its logic here. Dont understand why we need to apologize every time a girl is unhappy.. what? to make them happy? It doesn't add up in the end.

Maybe ask her, has everything been ok? is there anything you want to talk about? If she gives you the typical girl talk "no everything is FINE".. then leave it at that and forget it. Clearly if she says fine, some things wrong, but when a girl says "everything is fine, dont worry", to me.. i literally dont worry as i cant be bothered dealing with games.
Have make up sex, always works
Quote from CodieMorgan :... is unhappy with you?

What do you do?

Nothing, as I do not care. Probably would play some LFS
#10 - AMB
Buy her something shiny.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Nothing, as I do not care. Probably would play some LFS

Well, that works if your a nerd and have no life
break up with her and stop wasting your time unless youre 40 and its clear that your life will be useless without her
Hall ass else where and go find a hotter younger version of her :P
#16 - Osco
give more money
Buy her a dildo, because yours aint big enough.

Being a bit more serious, I guess you just need to act nice and go out with her more? Stop playing LFS for a bit
First of all change your avatar, that will work.
#19 - PoVo
Buy a new girlfriend
depends what you did that got her so angry... If you cheated on her, I guess all you can do is try to talk your way out of it/ find some way to make up for it. Or just accept she's gone.

if she's just a bitch and is angry for no reason, cut off communication fo' sho.
We need more background information for that.
Quote from aoun :Its logic here.

First mistake when dealing with women.

"If you don't know what you've done, then there's no point me telling you!"
Quote from aoun :Communicate with her.. see what the problem is and if your at fault, do something to solve the problem or walk away from here. Its logic here. Dont understand why we need to apologize every time a girl is unhappy.. what? to make them happy? It doesn't add up in the end.

Maybe ask her, has everything been ok? is there anything you want to talk about? If she gives you the typical girl talk "no everything is FINE".. then leave it at that and forget it. Clearly if she says fine, some things wrong, but when a girl says "everything is fine, dont worry", to me.. i literally dont worry as i cant be bothered dealing with games.

I`m sure you are a good ( Exelent ) Boyfriend

Best answer of this topic
Quote from aoun :Communicate with her.. see what the problem is and if your at fault, do something to solve the problem or walk away from here. Its logic here. Dont understand why we need to apologize every time a girl is unhappy.. what? to make them happy? It doesn't add up in the end.

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :apologise. you may have done nothing wrong but if she is unhappy at you then need to apologise.

The problem arises if she asks "What for" then you've just made a hole for yourself. Your only option left is to either bluff it or runaway very very fast.

Quote from Inouva :I`m sure you are a good ( Exelent ) Boyfriend

Best answer of this topic

I was gonna post Aoun's answer as being awesome, and Mackie as being the wrong answer.. you shouldn't apologize if you've done nothing.
#25 - th84
Kick that bitch to the curb and try again.

When a girl...
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG