The online racing simulator
clutch problem
(15 posts, started )
clutch problem
ok didn't have much luck with the last thread i had no idea mods were illegal lol.

ok why is it that the clutch dies so quickly is there anyway to prevent this or lesson the effect of the clutch wear?
Do you use auto clutch, wheel, or you drive with a mouse? On which tracks does it happen? You should lift off the throttle while you change gears.

By the way, read the rules before posting anything about the mods again
yeah just had a glimpse at them there im using the mouse for now and button c as clutch its on pretty much every track that the clutch dies i like clutch kicking in 3rd or 4th but the clutch doesnt
Can you post a replay of it?
i don't know how lol its just after about 5 mins the rpm keeps rissing but the wheels arnt turning i presume this is clutch slip
It should be. Check F10 menu, CT bar is red when the clutch temperature is high. Try to lift off the throttle while shifting or being in the air.
ok IL try that thanks for your help mate
Learn to drive Generally it's a good idea to lift off the throttle when shifting gears.
hello guys, i am new and i want to ask something about clutch,
can i turn clutch off and left the gear shifting manual on?
i hade a wheel but dont have a 3rd pedal.
#10 - AMB
Quote from Veinrich :hello guys, i am new and i want to ask something about clutch,
can i turn clutch off and left the gear shifting manual on?
i hade a wheel but dont have a 3rd pedal.

Just use Autoclutch, I think it's on the Driver options part.
damn cant find it, i got 2 options for the clutch and none of them are auto, if it isnt difficult for you, can you please tell me the exact path in options to change it?
Thank you!\
Edit. i found it
#12 - Woz
Quote from Veinrich :damn cant find it, i got 2 options for the clutch and none of them are auto, if it isnt difficult for you, can you please tell me the exact path in options to change it?
Thank you!\
Edit. i found it

You will still need to lift off the gas when you shift or you will still burn the clutch.

Also if you are in low revs the auto clutch will try and slip longer than a person would try so again can cook the clutch.
#13 - AMB
It depends on the car whether or not you have to lift.
Quote from AMB :It depends on the car whether or not you have to lift.

And the race length.
I drove with autoclutch ever since I have my wheel (DFP). Only had few occassions with clutch heat issues. Just watch your cluth-declutch timing during upshifts and you'll be fine.

clutch problem
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG