The online racing simulator

Poll : When will the Scirocco be released?

Even longer, damnit!
3-4 months
2-3 months
1-2 months
Ooooh. This thread is starting to make me feel old. Hmmm... Scirocco, where are you?
Quote from GenesisX :Ooooh. This thread is starting to make me feel old. Hmmm... Scirocco, where are you?

Duke Nukem is driving it.
The poll is missing the correct answer: "soon"
This topic is lol.
Quote from kingfag :Duke Nukem is driving it.

Duke nuken is actually probably going to be released lol. new gameplay and an actual demo was available a few days ago at an event. What if Duke Nukem Forever comes out before LFS
Quote from Gabkicks :What if Duke Nukem Forever comes out before LFS

Then the world will collapse.
I know the correct poll answer!

Suggestion; the new one needs to be in years
I'd say the most popular poll option is still the one to go for even today.
the polls are faulty

if i want to vote for ex. 2 months i would have two selections thus not making the real voters for each month

i declare this poll invalid
Given that the dates were relative to the start of the thread, and have all now passed, I have closed the poll.
#87 - Be2K
Is it right that the first announcement was given 2008 ? :o

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!
I don't think that even if I'd have grandchildren they would see it.
Off Topic: Bob - that website ...... when mine is done im gonna have to come make up a new php liquid layout for that website .....

... remind me in 5 months.
Who cares??

This is ridiculous, asking when do I think the devs will release it...

I'll start a poll my self: when do you think I will release my first public skin!

Does it make any sense? No, of course not...
Look it's quite simple, you need to buy a PS3 and preorder Gran Turismo 5 which features four Scirocco models.
#92 - AMB
Quote from Johnny Mountain :I don't think that even if I'd have grandchildren they would see it.

That wasn't a poem
It's just a disgrace
If i was a member of the KKK
I'd say your a disgrace to your race.
Who cares about this shit anymore? Scirocco...tztztztz
Early 2009 maybeh ?
Seeing there isn't a real date connected to the poll options, it could still make sense.
It could still be released in 1-4 months, or it could take even longer, damnit
I got in my signature - for over a year now...
who cares
Who Cares its been over 2 years since they told us about it there is still no CAR and no new Track and no news on there site in almost half a year !

And i remember some people talking about a S3 version ! well tbf If its going to be another £12.99 for 1 more track and car ! i wont be buying it !

Ill only Buy it if there is about 6 new tracks and at least 6 new cars ! and a Cruise map ! Like south city for Example ! a OPEN MAP that lets you drive down the diff routes !

But like somone said above ! GT5 is out soon and that is all online with a cruise system and drift system sooo ! might just wait for that instead at least we wont be waiting and waiting and waiting for that !!!
GT5 has a cruise system?

:hide:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG