The online racing simulator
Still active?
(20 posts, started )
Still active?
Well i haven't played this game in over a year now! Thought i would downlaod it onto my laptop and presto the connection and graphics is so much better! So, here i am, back! Not that any of you will remember me right enough, maybe banister and zak_mull

Is it still played as much as when i left about August 09.
It's allways going up and down, but in the long run the activity seems to be stable or going down a little. If you are going online in peak european hours you will find plenty of servers to play on
#3 - Be2K
Quote from johnfromsunnymull : So, here i am, back!
Is it still played as much as when i left about August 09.

So this impression will be givien to all of us when S3 came out

but that is OT. Enjoy your stay and make some good races
At the moment many people are waiting instead of playing, but when next patch will be released amount of players online will go up, we might even have a record.
Ahh good stuff. I just remember it being over run with Cruise Servers that's.

A few faces around here i remember glad to see the old ones are still around. See you on the track, maybe
Same ol' stuff, still pretty active! Glad you could make it back, and hope to see you online!!
Welcome back :-)
The best you can do nowadays is to join some league
Quote from Michalxo :Welcome back :-)
The best you can do nowadays is to join some league

I may well do that. I was in a team before stopping LFS, and i can't for the life of me remember which one it was, and who was in it. Will need to hunt them down and have a chat, but after all my time away i think a beginner league might be the easiest option just now!

Thanks for the welcomes as well!
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :I may well do that. I was in a team before stopping LFS, and i can't for the life of me remember which one it was, and who was in it. Will need to hunt them down and have a chat, but after all my time away i think a beginner league might be the easiest option just now!

One thing is clear, the couldn't be bothered to either add you to their roster ... selves official LFSW wise.

WB anyway, although I've never heard of you TBH
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :One thing is clear, the couldn't be bothered to either add you to their roster ... selves official LFSW wise.

WB anyway, although I've never heard of you TBH

I have remember there name, Sonic Realmracing or something along those lines, i was never really 'known' to be honest just when i was here i was more of a forum start rather than a racing star!

I was only on there training roster as well but since i've been away for over a year i highly doubt i'd still be there!
WB man ^_^
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :I have remember there name, Sonic Realmracing or something along those lines, i was never really 'known' to be honest just when i was here i was more of a forum start rather than a racing star!

I was only on there training roster as well but since i've been away for over a year i highly doubt i'd still be there!

Yeah, I doubt as well. Sorry.
Quote from zeugnimod :

Yeah, I doubt as well. Sorry.

Sent Jason a message, got a reply to join the FOX League, might just do that! See you on the track.
#16 - th84
Quote from Amynue :when next patch will be released amount of players online will go up, we might even have a record.

While that has been the case in the past, I wouldn't count on it this time.
Quote from th84 :While that has been the case in the past, I wouldn't count on it this time.

I just raced with jeep the other morning...seems you haven't been online in months.

My point...when you see Jeep Forbin...all the old guys...maybe something is going to happen...but like you said...I don't think Windows 3.1 will ever happen.

Think Positive.

AAnt
Quote from th84 :While that has been the case in the past, I wouldn't count on it this time.

I am very sure that it will happen.

Even the biggest whiners will be tempted to try the new physics.
#19 - th84
I hope you're right.
I'll sure give it a try but i dont think it will be for a long time.

Still active?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG