The online racing simulator
Bad news...i'v also hoped for some Rallycross tracks added to GTAL sheduel... :/
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Can I drive if it's 21% restricted FZR or 25% restricted XRR? oh wait, thats maybe too much... some ballast would be enough
Can't wait for series to start . LLM will put hours of practice in for this.
LLM are driving? **** sake....

Deko, polish the hammer.
Because one car classes actually count?
Quote from SCA-F1 :LLM are driving? **** sake....

Deko, polish the hammer.

Goc plan to as well so watch out. I might have to take you out or summat
Server in Novaya Zemlya?
Quote from JPeace :At least it will be multi-class now.

OH NO HE DIDINT!!! i lol'd

Btw were the other stuff on the page before serious or not cause it sounded fair good imo
Quote from SCA-F1 :LLM are driving? **** sake....

Yes have a problem with that?
Yes I do actually, because having took part in one of your leagues, and saw your and your silly brothers attitude to other leagues, I know that you'll just cause mayhem if things don't go the right way for you, and people are really looking forward to this coming season.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Yes I do actually, because having took part in one of your leagues, and saw your and your silly brothers attitude to other leagues, I know that you'll just cause mayhem if things don't go the right way for you, and people are really looking forward to this coming season.

Simon, I will not even be driving, others will be in the cockpit probably. So you can gfy if you don't like the fact that we will be submitting an aplication, and hopefully deko will see our improvement from last races (MiniFBM etc.) and accept it.
#87 - CSF
Mini FBM (R4/R3?) means nothing to GTR racing.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Simon, I will not even be driving, others will be in the cockpit probably. So you can gfy if you don't like the fact that we will be submitting an aplication, and hopefully deko will see our improvement from last races (MiniFBM etc.) and accept it.

as long as you gtfo out the way when being lapped and dont pull a smoking team its all cool.
What has Smoking Team done?
Quote from CSF :Mini FBM (R4/R3?) means nothing to GTR racing.

r2 r1
#93 - CSF
One was on R4/R3. And has now just been DQ'd from round 2 for being 15-20s off the pace and taking the leader out. Yup I see this improvement.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What has Smoking Team done?

Making it very hard to lap them while there was a 3 way battle for the lead
Reduce the restriction in the FXR please... thanks!!!!
Quote from StableX :Reduce the restriction in the FXR please... thanks!!!!

To be honest, I think the FXR could be quick over the whole season, I mean, 7Karat were championship contenders up until the last round. And them running off the road there wasn't the cars fault.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :To be honest, I think the FXR could be quick over the whole season, I mean, 7Karat were championship contenders up until the last round. And them running off the road there wasn't the cars fault.

Only because they were consistent, they didnt finish great.
#98 - CSF
Choose FXR and you should know it will be slowest. Simples.
Allow me to drive FXR please, thank you in advance.
Quote from PMD9409 :Allow me to drive FXR please, thank you in advance.

... you didn't have to even ask! Ofc we'll let you be safety car

For the entire season!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG