The online racing simulator
Hmm, there would be somekind rule, that if you finish in top5 in the race, you will get kg ballast to next race. Like this

1st place: 20kg to next race
2nd place: 15kg to next race
3rd place: 12kg to next race
4th place: 9kg to next race
5th place: 6kg to next race

This worked pretty well in iTCC, of course the races are much longer, but I would except it would work well
Like it Osku, but i think GTAL is a league where it is the pure pace of each team which should be displayed and thus i dont think that ballast is too fitting here, bar that all sounds good, dont change the restrictions, they were great last season.

Oscar.

p.s - looking forward to racing this one.
Quote from manneF1 :Hmm, there would be somekind rule, that if you finish in top5 in the race, you will get kg ballast to next race. Like this

1st place: 20kg to next race
2nd place: 15kg to next race
3rd place: 12kg to next race
4th place: 9kg to next race
5th place: 6kg to next race

This worked pretty well in iTCC, of course the races are much longer, but I would except it would work well

Bad idea, those Kg's dont half kill your times :| And also your tyres
Quote from kart-36 :Bad idea, those Kg's dont half kill your times :| And also your tyres

I was thinking that..
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Will there be wind again?
There HAS to be wind again
-
#58 - CSF
What was it Boothy said about you yesterday Simon? "Speaking so much shite recently it's hard to tell your arse from your mouth"
-
No thanks for ballast, this isn't BTCC son :|. What would be the point of using it?
Oh and yes, wind again! But this time high wind on one round at least
Hurricanes every round and call me an amateur please.
No wind, but please put on the rain.
and night? and snow?
I was thinking of absolute-zero (-289) temperature simulation on tyres, just think - they would never overheat!
Quote from dekojester :Driver Eligibility: This is what most have asked me about. I cannot say for sure yet what will eliminate you, apart from being a part of a multiple-winning MoE or IGTC team. It seems to me that on the whole, the level of competition in this current season is not as it has been in the past, which is not a discredit to the teams involved, but just a natural trend of any series and the sim at the moment. It is likely that more weight will be placed on participation in the 2008 and 2009 season over 2010. 2007 IGTC will no longer be considered. All MoE seasons will still come into consideration.

The decisions this season may be based on Quality of the performance in IGTC / MoE instead of quantity. We'll do this by comparing you to your teammates, and you to other drivers in your class.

IMO basically people should be then also considered individually. I mean, if someone did MoE but he/she seems to be slower or approximately on same pace as the top drivers in GTAL, why shouldn't he/she be allowed to drive? Or just scrap that "Amateur" word and do pure GT2 endurance league.
Thanks for the post son. Did you think everyone who has done MoE/IGTC in the past is banned or something?
Remember Fuse5 case son?
You just proved my point, each person is considered individually. And IIRC EER pulled out before there was a decision.
Ok. Well all I was said back then was that he wasn't allowed which isn't true k.
#69 - CSF
Quote from boothy :Thanks for the post son. Did you think everyone who has done MoE/IGTC in the past is banned or something?

Should be.
#71 - CSF
Indeed son, you are out. I r in.
Hope I'll be motivated enough to really help E-Team this time... We'll see
News ?
Yes as a matter a fact there are some news:

- The new season 2012 will be from june to august (orthodox calendar.)
- New car class: GTi (XFG and XRG with 17% intake restriction). In other words GTAL will become multiclass. If the new class is popular enough we might even run 2 servers with one solely for GTi.
- New balancing: We feel that the FZR was in a too big disadvantage last season, so we've decided to drop it completely. The XRR will most likely remain at 25% and FXR with 20%. However we're pondering about creating a new set of restrictions, to include XFR and UFR as well.
- Because the majority of drivers last season weren't European, we've decided to amend the start times to be afternoon EST. To reduce lag caused by our servers being in England, we've booked a dedicated box from a datacenter in Novaya Zemlya, Russia. This is convinient to us because in Russia bills pay you.
- We plan on resurrecting the compulsory entry fee system. Large portion of the entry fees will go to helping administrational dehydration.
Quote from hyntty :
- We plan on resurrecting the compulsory entry fee system. Large portion of the entry fees will go to helping administrational dehydration.

And to help deko to afford his sandwiches eh?

Anyway Timo you disappoint me. I was expecting to have the mighty UF0.5 class(UF1+50% restriction) coming in 2012.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG