The online racing simulator
Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
right buying it then
How many chapters are there in total in Mafia II?
Quote from povo :how many chapters are there in total in mafia ii?

15. Each chapter depends on length though.
Quote from Stiggie :15. Each chapter depends on length though.

Damn I'm like on the 11th Grrr, gotta play less
so in the freeroam mod, is there access to the hot rods? I want to get some and upgrade the tuning etc.
Quote from senn :so in the freeroam mod, is there access to the hot rods? I want to get some and upgrade the tuning etc.

Yes, all the cars that are in the game will be in your garage, even the jeeps used in the war chapter.
downloading now.

EDIT: UGH it only gives u $500 start in free ride?!?! wtf :P all i wanna do is max out the fast cars and driiiiiive
Get cash

$500 in the 50s was like $1000 today
i cant access the forum i get a 404 could anyone send me a direct link to the download
Darn, I got stuck on Chapter 14, where you have to kill Derek and Steve. I get into the building, where Derek and Steve is, and the guards throw molotov's in front of the boxes which I'm hiding behind. Eventually that makes my health go down, and I die.

Any ideas?
Here it is.

Install "gui-main.sds" in the /pc/sds_en/gui/ directory REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL BEFORE YOU DO THIS, BACKING UP SAVES IS ALSO A GOOD IDEA

http://rapidshare.com/files/415634295/gui-main.rar

Quote from PoVo :Darn, I got stuck on Chapter 14, where you have to kill Derek and Steve. I get into the building, where Derek and Steve is, and the guards throw molotov's in front of the boxes which I'm hiding behind. Eventually that makes my health go down, and I die.

Any ideas?

Keep moving and kill the others quickly.

Alternativly you could also try to get into the back of the building, since he shouldn't be able to throw there.
Quote from PoVo :Darn, I got stuck on Chapter 14, where you have to kill Derek and Steve. I get into the building, where Derek and Steve is, and the guards throw molotov's in front of the boxes which I'm hiding behind. Eventually that makes my health go down, and I die.

Any ideas?

I know that spoilers should be expected in this thread, but could you please put some sort of note to say your post contains spoilers, or at least blank the text? Totally ruined Chapter 14 for me now.
lol maybe stepping out of the fire is a good way to not die.
Quote from senn :wtf :P all i wanna do is max out the fast cars and driiiiiive

NFS perhaps then

Any ideas?

Yeah, that mission is a bitch.

Basically, I recommend buying some grenades before you go to the docks, makes it much easier.

Otherwise, run out and wait until he throws his 1st molotov, then quickly run for cover behind the crate. Gun as many down. As soon as you see his second molotov in the air, run for the pillar and finish shooting from there.

Hardest mission in the game hands down IMO. Took me a long time. (On hard)

Quote from Gabkicks :lol maybe stepping out of the fire is a good way to not die.

Have you even played it?

E - I considered doing a walkthrough for each chapter and put it on YT with commentary, with tips etc. Might do it tomorrow starting with the harder missions first.
Damn!

I can already imagine the fun!

And to think people say modding is crap...
Here is a second test video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWFvuiMOlC8

It's still as laggy as sh*%, but once they're able to fix it (I heard them say they already know what's the problem), this should be alot of fun!
Laggy, but its a start!
<spoiler>

Damn, still can't pass that damn Chapter... Looked up many missions on YouTube. My best shot was by driving in with the car to the back of the warehouse, running over all the guards until there are no guards left, just the others on the second floor, throwing molotovs.

Then I run out into the space where they fire the Molotovs to try shoot them, but I fail as my health decreases. I tried to hide behind wall blocks, boxes, jars or whatever you call them, and still no luck... Any ideas?

</spoiler>
Take cover behind the vertical girder in the left corner near the front, beside the stairs.
Seems the molotovs can't get you there.
The easiest way is to switch between the barrels and the grinder bean explained. Just kill everyone with a gun and then run up to get the molotov guys.
They are uploading a video as we speak:

Quote :
@mihainaidin We made huge improvement in syncing...video uploading.

Mafia2Multiplayer 11 minutes ago

Food for thought though, these guys started just cause 2 multiplayer and never finished it.....
Quote from DevilDare :

Have you even played it?

yes, i played through it on hard. when i saw him tossing moltovs, i thought to myself "oh s***, I should probably run underneath the stairs to avoid burning alive." Wow, it worked!

Mafia II
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG