The online racing simulator
monza yawn, mugello ftw!
oh great monza in a game where the most powerful car has about 50 hp thats gonna be... exciting
Add ~180 hp and you're right

Attached images
F3.jpg
add enough downforce and slicks to make it handle as stable as a 50 hp car
Don't get this argument, you're complainig about a single seater to drive like a single seater? Ahh...who cares about anyway
Mugello is not a public release for now, i hope in next months it will be public.
For now it's open for internal RSR Champs and for beta tester.
For example is near to start a F1800 Champs where will be used this new beta tracks and all partecipants could download these tracks.
BUMP.
how can i get my unlock code back ? newly formated hardrive so dosn't have any codes left
write in to support from their homepage and they'll sort it
Any chance that we can get Fiorano to work on NK Pro fiddling with its files?
Quote from IlGuercio :Any chance that we can get Fiorano to work on NK Pro fiddling with its files?

I was thinking backwards to this, would be good to put NKpro tracks into the Ferrari simulator, would make it worth buying
Meanwhile you could try Dijon Prenois wich was released a couple of days ago at the GPC forum. This track is awesome to drive with the FF1600...couldn't stop hotlapping for hours this evening
Quote from DeKo :I was thinking backwards to this, would be good to put NKpro tracks into the Ferrari simulator, would make it worth buying

In fact i was quickly disappointed with the FVA pack. 15 euros for hotlapping in a F10 on Fiorano?

Does anybody know if Fiorano can be transplanted to NK Pro?
It's impossible, the same for track.
New code structure in FVA ...
Guys, am I the only one who gets Race Studio 2 Analyze Software crash almost every time I try to Import an nKPro telemetry file? Actually it crashes when it tries to save the .drk file (right after importing the .ntk file). It works seldom and randomly however.

It happens both on Win7 64bits and WinXP 32bits, in all of the latest 10 versions of RS2.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way the file telemetry_dump.ntk is produced. If for example I go into a server and I just spectate, will the game produce a corrupted .nkt file? Or is there any specific procedure I should follow online, in order to make sure that the produced .nkt file will not get corrupted or something? Or, can't I import a telemetry file which is not produced by me (if I have download it from the net or a team-mate has sent me his, for example)?

I'm trying for 2-3 days now, with no success. The very first time I did it, it worked on WinXP 32bit (the .nkt file was produced on the very same machine). It never worked on Win7 64bit though (although I was always trying to import .nkt files produced elsewhere... on my WinXP machine for example).

I've already posted in nKPro's English forum, no helpfull answers so far

I'm really clueless here (and pretty frustrated too )

Any help or pointers to the right direction would be very much appreciated!
[speculation mode]

Did anyone notice the new netkarPro front page?

[/speculation mode]
Wtf omg !!!
Too good to be true, isn't it
O right mate !!! Dammit right !
Now, that made my day!
Nice
Can't be an f1 car, front nose is to far forward, rear wing to wide.

Could be an indy car but i am useless at guessing.

EDIT: Formula Uno?

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG