The online racing simulator
Quote from Maryus_x90 :well i have cars from V2 kit...and actually 2nd render...just few settings(is very simillar to 3ds max)

thanks

and about one single part? all cars with all skiins in one render ? and what light i am missing

Yep, 4 cars, with skins in it, in one scene, this is what I understood, but I'm already doing it, if you don't want no problem... if you want, better, he'll have 2.

You're missing the XRR front light, it's black.
Quote from leonardo555 :Yep, 4 cars, with skins in it, in one scene, this is what I understood, but I'm already doing it, if you don't want no problem... if you want, better, he'll have 2.

You're missing the XRR front light, it's black.

well i was about to make it,...but since you are doing it...i will wait for awesomeness
Not bad for the first Blender Redner Maryus. My first bleneder render wasnt even as good as that. So thanks alot man. Keep on trying.
Can someone render this Skins for me Plz

Skins
Quote from jrd.racer :Not really I just want it in 1280x800, one simple scene with the four cars.

here they are again if you missed the first post.

Didn't know what to do, but I hope you like it...
Attached images
jrd_racer.png
Quote from ElonB13 :please render them together in a pic with nascar tyres and

maybe in a famous oval track

couldt u guys try to make theese 2
patience my friend :P
Nooo ive waited in like 2 years now (lie) im getting bored over here :P
Quote from ElonB13 :Nooo ive waited in like 2 years now (lie) im getting bored over here :P

If you don't want to wait, make it by yourself, we're not your slave, we make when we have time.
Quote from ElonB13 :Nooo ive waited in like 2 years now (lie) im getting bored over here :P

It will come early 2009.

Edit: here it comes. Be ready for LFS low poly models
Attached images
FZR_tech.png
Quote from John5200 :It will come early 2009.

Your wheel is not touching the floor...
Quote from leonardo555 :If you don't want to wait, make it by yourself, we're not your slave, we make when we have time.

Any chance you'd be willing to share your scenes for 3ds max?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Any chance you'd be willing to share your scenes for 3ds max?

dude, these last renders i did in Softimage, but i'm back to 3ds max now, and i dont want to share, cuz it takes so long to set up, and its hard, just use google and friends to learn and make ur own =/
takes so long.. So? i spent many many hours for my scenes,i still shared a lot. feels good to help others,and feels good too when you see your model used somewhere in a nice render

Nike, just do it !
Quote from e2mustang :takes so long.. So? i spent many many hours for my scenes,i still shared a lot. feels good to help others,and feels good too when you see your model used somewhere in a nice render

Nike, just do it !

helping is one thing, share is another....
i help everyone who needs my help... but i dont want to share my scene...
ye i helped many people and shared many scenes too XD

btw i would love to make renders here,i just simply dont have time for it,+ i dont have much cars in vray yet
lol it was just a joke take it easy Leo
Quote from John5200 :It will come early 2009.

Very nice, but try to use wider angle, because car fills whole frame now and also what Leo said - wheels aren't touching the ground.

Quote from e2mustang :takes so long.. So? i spent many many hours for my scenes,i still shared a lot. feels good to help others,and feels good too when you see your model used somewhere in a nice render

Nike, just do it !

I think that's personal, every person is different, one likes sharing his hard work and other doesn't
Quote from leonardo555 :dude, these last renders i did in Softimage, but i'm back to 3ds max now, and i dont want to share, cuz it takes so long to set up, and its hard, just use google and friends to learn and make ur own =/

Ah, NP, I thought you were staying with softimage and wouldn't mind sharing the scenes.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ah, NP, I thought you were staying with softimage and wouldn't mind sharing the scenes.

nope, i learned several things in softimage, but i still prefer 3ds max.
Can somebody please render my skins. All cars in one picture ore or each car in an singlepicture.
Attached images
FXR_UTCM2010OLI.jpg
FXR_UTCM2010MARC.jpg
FXR_UTCM2010BERND.jpg
FXR_UTCM2010BENNY.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG