The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Don't listen to some jerks who dont have nothing better to do than moan at to your fun. It's all about the racing
wow have I been gone that long? xD
Aiight guys, I finally solved my display driver issue so I'll be around LFS getting some track time. I see MustangMan left, as well as a few others. All I can say is that things happen from time to time as it's inevitable. Just don't let things like LFS and other people's opinions come between a friendship.
It's something I see constantly and is usually over a misunderstanding, or other things that can easily be worked out.

I also noticed that the majority of people that do troll in the LFS forum are rarely seen actually playing the game, and like to stir up drama over who's the best. It doesn't matter who thinks they are "the best" in anything, there's always someone better that's just not known at the time.
After a 3 week trial...
We would like to welcome Martin LeBlanc (Drifting4life) to the team, he has recently left the drifting style and is looking to make advances in racing.
Thanks bro , happy to be in the team
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by ElonB13
congrats
thx , yea i'm still alive , working 40h a week so right now not on LFS much.
To any new racers in the community, or vets, if your searching for a team LLM is recruiting. We are hoping to expand our driver roster and incorporate drivers from all aspects of driving, whether it is GTR, TBO, or OpenWheels. We operate on a spectrum of leagues and public racing servers, we try to be competitive and work together in endurance leagues but also enjoy the spirit of having fun and having laughs together as a team.

PM me if you want to set up a trial membership and I will give you the private server information.

Thanks,

Ray
3 2 1 ... boothy!
lol

Yep have a go boothy
*shines the boothy signal*
-
(ElonB13) DELETED by ElonB13
#187 - CSF
Shame you only have $150 dollars a year to give to drivers to convince them to join the team now.
Go flame someone else's thread CSF... get a life
:tempted:
#190 - CSF
Pay me the 150 a year and I'll think about it.
Only Think about it
I was doing the math for iRacing, it seems like the right thing to do.

Offer still stands.
Chris Kasch has joined LLM as a trial member. Chris enjoy racing the FOX and the FXR.
Congratz Chris hope u have some good times in llm
oh cmoon seriously
theres nothing you can say to that
other than reaction of :ices_rofl:clapclap::smileyrai
Quote from boothy :Congratz ray. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9725643/HF1S%202010%20Round%202.mpr

This replay must be shown to any person who still has any kind of belief on LLM.

OT, but seems like the adminning team has to a) learn how to recognise a SC situation, b) learn how to deploy a SC safely, c) hire a reliable SC driver and d) get rid of the massive part of the field that simply cannot control their car. This is probably the worst piece of adminning I've seen since the International FWD Crapboxes League and the GT3 Touring Car Cup test races.
#199 - CSF
Not to mention Rockclan trying to right himself using white barriers when he flips.
Quote from CSF :Not to mention Rockclan trying to right himself using white barriers when he flips.

No. It seems like it was the Safety Car driver who was in charge of trying to fput on its wheels any car upside down with red and white barriers. If you see at 29:00 on the replay, he does the same with #52. Took him 6 minutes to get him back on its wheels, but it turned out that #52's nose was touching the ground so he couldn't move by himself anyway. And guess what? He decided to carry on moving the car for no reason using the buggy bariers, instead of enabling reset :doh: After a few more useless attempts, the admins seem to have decided to let #52 on the grass, with his car totalled, and to deal with his car after the race. And what was going to happen happened: #52 has been spectated by LFS after the leaders took the chequered flag.

Edit: Just seen the rockclan stuff, seems like the Safety Car driver has done exactly the same with rockclan. Same actions, same consequences: rockclan couldn't move anymore, so his car was let on the grass. He was spectated by LFS aswell after the race.

After another think, I belive that this must be the worst piece of league adminning I've ever seen on LFS, after taking part in several hundreds of events and viewing dozens of replays.

Sorry for the OT though.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG