The online racing simulator
Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
#501 - Uke
Quote from zeugnimod :What's wrong with you?

Rise Against is awesome.

Me? :O Yes. It was awesome live :P But not my kind of music : P
-
(Luttsy) DELETED by Luttsy
Ok, you are excused.
Quote from Foilpact :Meh, Dirt 3 will be more acrade cartoon driving with homo comments at every other turn and bump...

Im more interested in WRC 2010 from the guys that make the SBK series of sims... Its aiming to be the next Richard Burns Rally...

http://www.rallybuzz.com/wrc-2010-game-preview-video/

No it isnt. Check RSC, it's more arcadey than sim and will not be the new RBR.
would it be possible for someone to mod the dirt 2 game into a sim? :/ it doesn't look like pc gamers are going to be gtting anything close to the graphics of dirt 2 on the pc with super realistic physics. rfactor 2 is supposed to be released before 2010... but screenshots are not mindblowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJUt0pOQ38
Quote from MijnWraak :No it isnt. Check RSC, it's more arcadey than sim and will not be the new RBR.

Its still going to be a sim and they are aiming for realism, Even saying it should be better than Gran Turismo 5's rallying... Maybe not Richard Burns level but on the same level as the SBK series which is damn hardcore on the "sim" difficulty setting... Tho i dont think it will be too far behind RBR after watching loads o dev vids...

Will still be 100x more realistic than Dirts Ridge Racer flat out driving...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I'm not sure whether to get this game or the first one.

IS this one much better than the first?
Quote from DTrott :I'm not sure whether to get this game or the first one.

IS this one much better than the first?

If you completely dislike the X games and the 'Americanization' of rallying, then you should get the first one.

Other than that, I see no reason why you shouldn't get DiRT 2 instead. It's alot more fun, the graphics are better, and the physics are a huge improvement over the first game.
Quote from Foilpact :

Will still be 100x more realistic than Dirts Ridge Racer flat out driving...

I hate when people talk shit like that...

I would love to see you do a rally stage in DiRT2 completely flat out...
Quote from DevilDare :I hate when people talk shit like that...

I would love to see you do a rally stage in DiRT2 completely flat out...

I do that all the time, I like watching the cars body parts fly of in all directions

sigh.... i'm so destructive
Ahhhh. Dont feel bad, we all love to do that.
Live sent me a message that i am basicly ****ed,they cant do anything. well then wth im suposed to do with my game? cant play?... luckily i found out u can make an offline account for saving games,thats all i need actually,case solved.
Live is a bitch. I cant cancel my monthly sub through their web. I have to call in, stay on the line for ages only for them to tell me I have to call again 1 week before the renewal. I mean, what the feck?!

I seriously hate Microsoft.
#513 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :Live is a bitch. I cant cancel my monthly sub through their web. I have to call in, stay on the line for ages only for them to tell me I have to call again 1 week before the renewal. I mean, what the feck?!

I seriously hate Microsoft.

Who doesn't?
Haha yeah, LIVE is not even available in Hungary, so yeah, no comment. I've no idea why can't they let people play from all countries...
OH ****ING YES!!!

l
Looks good, Hopefully they put a Clutch in this game
Back to more traditional CMR hopefully
Quote from brandons48 :Have you actually played the game's rally stages?

Yes, Ive got Grid, had Dirt 1 and i rented Dirt 2 out not long ago and played about 2/3 thru the race board...

The handling was just as unrealistic as its ever been on these games... Sure u can go flat out thru the stages, All without having to touch the brakes for 90% of it... Most the stages felt like tarmac even when they were gravel or sand...
Attached images
omg jump.jpg
Awesome shot E2!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Looks good, Hopefully they put a Clutch in this game

Quote from speed1230 :Back to more traditional CMR hopefully

Don't hold your breath. Another console target game, focus will be ollie/kickflip.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 !
(522 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG