The online racing simulator
"Love Parade" Germany - Tragic end
(57 posts, started )
You thinking of the fotball tragedy? Are there even pictures of that sickness around? (I just heared about it, and the presure and fence would by all means make out a horrible picture)
Quote from The Very End :You thinking of the fotball tragedy? Are there even pictures of that sickness around? (I just heared about it, and the presure and fence would by all means make out a horrible picture)

Yes, 1985 football final between Juventus and Liverpool in Brussels.

I was in Copenhagen in front of the TV that day, it was horrifying.
Maybe on Italian TV they'd cut images or sound at least, but being in an "open minded" country, broadcast covered the whole tragedy from start to end...maybe it's just that I understood what people were saying (I'm Italian) while they were screaming and crushed...I'll never forget.

And I don't even care about football...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

I guess on youtube you can see everything...
I wonder if he survived.
Thats terrible news, ive been in few rough mosh pits in my time & being caught in a crush gasping for air is not a nice way to go. Zeug show some respect man these people died through no fault of thier own. It's so sad.

The you tube videos are absolutely shocking . Organisers of big events like these should know better. I feel sorry for thier family's & friends.
Quote from anttt69 :Zeug show some respect man these people died through no fault of thier own. It's so sad.

Yeah, it's sad.

And I don't see how my post showed that I didn't have "respect" for that.
David Guetta's tribute to the casualties on the 25th (day after):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyirgqBusMs

Guetta was supposed to play at LP but canceled because of the events.
The song name = "Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade" for those who missed the link

Im pretty sure the people who died would have loved this

PS I usually dont rly like Guettas music (wayyy to commercial/childish) but damn he gives a good show
Quote from Fastwalker :

PS I usually dont rly like Guettas music (wayyy to commercial/childish) but damn he gives a good show

He does comercial music just to make some extra buck, but his 'concerts' are totally different stuff..
Quote from Boris Lozac :He does comercial music just to make some extra buck, but his 'concerts' are totally different stuff..

He was by far playing the most commercial compared to other dj's
(talking about mainstage, not other style stages)
Not saying he only plays his own hits, but almost ALL the tracks he played were on top of hit-charts in the last decade or so. Theyre usually remixes by him or others tho.
He also shouts alot and interrupts his set.

This sucks when its in a club, but with a big crowd like thats its ok i guess.
Especially when the crowd is all fired up

Im not complaining It was fking awesome
Quote from Fastwalker :not really, he was by far playing the most commercial compared to other dj's
(talking about mainstage, not other style stages)
im not complaining tho it was fking awesome

Well in recent years, yes, i agree.. but he was coming to Belgrade in early days of his career, before Love is Gone or sometime in that period, and those were some awesome shows, but last year for example it wasn't that good, there was Kelly Rowland with him and all, but it's always worth it to go..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well in recent years, yes, i agree.. but he was coming to Belgrade in early days of his career, before Love is Gone or sometime in that period, and those were some awesome shows, but last year for example it wasn't that good, there was Kelly Rowland with him and all, but it's always worth it to go..

Yea ofcourse, he had to start of as a regular club dj too.
After he was scoring hits, he probably had to please the fans who knew him from the radio, not from his sets.

Other example:

A 16 year old girl likes Tiga - Sunglasses at night, which she heard alot on the radio.
She then decides to go to a Tiga performance, and gets bombarded by
a heavy Techno/Electro set while being surrounded by 500 people on pills. Girl's not gonna be happy
Quote from Fastwalker :He was by far playing the most commercial compared to other dj's
(

he's not a dj, he's a producer
Quote from chanoman315 :he's not a dj, he's a producer

I swear to god you people are going to give me a brain aneurysm
Let's stop talking about music or whatnot in this topic. Either keep on topic, or if nothing else is to be said - stop posting, instead of dragging on with arguing back and forth with music. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad discussion you have, but it's just the wrong topic, it's about 20 people that lost their life in a parada that whent shit
+1 tve
Quote from The Very End :Let's stop talking about music or whatnot in this topic.

Didn't realise Love Parade had nothing to do with music
Hehe.

Speaking of what Love Parade is and is not. A lot of online newspaper comments were like, "Well thats what you get for being gay..."

Old people... If it has Love and Parade in the sentence, it must be about homosexuals.
Quote from Klutch :Didn't realise Love Parade had nothing to do with music

I meant that talking about some other DJ or whatnot is not what the purpose of this topic were
well thats Titanic (very satirical german magazin). I admit I chuckled a bit .
(it plays a joke on how certain songs were blocked from radio broadcast on other Events, like a song named "Perfect Wave" when the Tsunami hit half of Asia back then)
I smiled a bit at "God Is A DJ".

Sorry for being disrespectful.
I'll be honest. It made me giggle.

"Love Parade" Germany - Tragic end
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG