The online racing simulator
Can we not access the control panel anymore?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
I have a situation here,

in oct/2009 i bought on alienserve 1 year of LFS and TS servers, now they put this message on their website :

Quote :Dear Customers,
It is with much regret that AlienServe, as of 20/05/2010 will be moving out of the gaming market as we do not see the gaming market as a viable market in which to run a business, and will no longer provide any gaming services or voice services. We are going to concentrate on our dedicated servers, VPS servers and Colocation services.

Customers that are paying monthly for their game servers and/or voice servers, will continue to run until 13/06/2010, this will see all monthly paying customers to the end of their paid service time. Could we please remind customers to cancel any subscription payments thats you have setup on Paypal for AlienServe, so that you do not get charged in the future.

For customers that are paying annually or semi-annually, refunds will be issued for the remaining time on the services.

Refunds have already started to be issued for customers paying annually / semi-annually, and we will get all refunds completed within the next week.

We have setup a dedicated email for customers with billing related queries only during this time, to: billing@alienserve.com

We would wish to thank all of our customers for their loyal service, and wish you all the best for the future.

Regards,

Alien Serve Team

20/05/2010

i sent about 3 emails for billing@alienserve.com after that, but i got no response,

now i have a LFS server up but i cant administrate it, like changing the password ,seting up the addons, or downloading my "Airio Tracker" translation from this file manager that i spent a lot of time working on it!

i want the full service or the money back!

ps: when i try to config something on TCadmin i go to "game servers" and see this message:
Quote :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Daniel Júnio
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Bmx, wth.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :Bmx, wth.....

deleted that facepalm post

Anyways whenever I contacted Support at Alien they never answered...
Quote from Bmxtwins :deleted that facepalm post

Anyways whenever I contacted Support at Alien they never answered...

yes, we have a big problem here!!! i will call my lawyer if they dont answer
Forget it dude.

Follow the news more closely.
Quote from juniox_dias :I have a situation here,

in oct/2009 i bought on alienserve 1 year of LFS and TS servers, now they put this message on their website :

i sent about 3 emails for billing@alienserve.com after that, but i got no response,

now i have a LFS server up but i cant administrate it, like changing the password ,seting up the addons, or downloading my "Airio Tracker" translation from this file manager that i spent a lot of time working on it!

i want the full service or the money back!

ps: when i try to config something on TCadmin i go to "game servers" and see this message: Daniel Júnio

Please let me know via PM when you purchased your server and I will get it refunded for you asap.
1st line "in oct/2009 "
Quote from AlienServe :Please let me know via PM when you purchased your server and I will get it refunded for you asap.

We got exactly the same problem! Our team leader (Garally) has already contacted you weeks ago and got told to basically " wait you were busy ". Team leader is waiting for refund and team are having to wait to buy new servers. Our tech guy wants to update stuff and can not! We aint happy
Quote from Velocity. :We got exactly the same problem! Our team leader (Garally) has already contacted you weeks ago and got told to basically " wait you were busy ". Team leader is waiting for refund and team are having to wait to buy new servers. Our tech guy wants to update stuff and can not! We aint happy

If this is for B2R team? This has already been refunded quite some time ago.
Looking into it will get back to you
But servers are still up with no cp
Thank for shutting down FTP, i just lost all our files......
you should have transferd it they said they were closing lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :you should have transferd it they said they were closing lol

The FTP was down 2 weeks before the day of the servers shutting down
well its a little late now lol i hope they have a backup tho
Quote from AlienServe :If this is for B2R team? This has already been refunded quite some time ago.

Sorry for the rant mate but wasnt informed that the refund was issued just over a week ago My Bad!

But as said before the servers are still running! You might wanna sort that

Shame you decided to dump lfs as we were very happy with our servers
@Alien Serve

PM sended please read and solve this issue.Thanks
Quote from AlienServe :Please let me know via PM when you purchased your server and I will get it refunded for you asap.

thank you for the attention, but i got this when i try to PM you:

Quote :AlienServe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I'm sorry but, is Alienserve really shutting down?
I went to their website because I was considering to rent a server and it is closed
They have shut down there LFS servers Big shame but what can ya do

Alien serve didn't do anything about refund and they will not.

:lfs:
Bah, I think this thread should just be locked. Pointless in doing anything more about AlienServe.

Was a good service, bacame bad, and now closed. But what can we do... Good things come to an end

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG