The online racing simulator
User TigerExpress paid for the service. Can we get Game Servers activated?
Quote from Drift King CZ :User TigerExpress paid for the service. Can we get Game Servers activated?

Hi, is this in reference to invoice number #431? If so this has now been setup for you.
I'm not the owner, but I have access . Yes, it was most probably it due to it's working now. Thanks.
Server setup seems slow...
very....
Well they're doing us a server, be patient
Grrrrr... Control Panel always down when you need it

Edit: its back up!
nice, EER server just crashed and after that i cant login to control panel aswell hope u can fix the problems u have there
Quote from PoVo :Grrrrr... Control Panel always down when you need it

Edit: its back up!

Quote from Egon-est :nice, EER server just crashed and after that i cant login to control panel aswell hope u can fix the problems u have there

Very strange guys as we have had no issues with any servers at all today, I will investigate connection logs to the machines.
I had problems yesterday aswell.
just for the info

did AlienServers had servers for call of duty 4 MW 2?

its that i need one of this

regards
Game Servers say status: Unknown.

Unable to stop service when it's already running. Also, why is Airio always started after restart or smth? I only remember that I stopped it and when I came back later the Airio was running again.
Problems with the control panel have now been resolved. If anyone is still experiencing any problems, please let us know.
I think we are #431. Game Servers section still loads quite slowly and status on LFS server, Airio and Race Director is still "Unknown". When try to hit start or to reinstall it, says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

EDIT: Can't join the FTP server either. The LFS server is running but that doesn't matter, I want to affect Airio and other InSim applications, not the server itself.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I think we are #431. Game Servers section still loads quite slowly and status on LFS server, Airio and Race Director is still "Unknown". When try to hit start or to reinstall it, says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

EDIT: Can't join the FTP server either. The LFS server is running but that doesn't matter, I want to affect Airio and other InSim applications, not the server itself.

I had exact problem few days ago. I actually just let it alone for half hour and logged back in and it was fixed (before submitting ticket)
bmx's server seems to lag BADLY
Still the same. Submited a support ticket.
Nothing works on Control Panel
Control panel issues are now resolved.
Quote from AlienServe :Control panel issues are now resolved.

Not for 431. And now the TeamSpeak server stopped working too and can't be started. Just check the tickets :/.
Nothing is fixed.
We are confident the issues are now resolved, the problem was due to a reporting tool consuming 100% CPU usage, hence the reason why your game servers may have had high latency. Please let us know if the problem continues.
#431 fixed, thanks .

Just reminding here a problem which we reported too. It was about the TeamSpeak server. There's no way how to set a token in the control panel. You can manage only server's name, server's welcome message, users' description, and you can also post a server message or kick/ban any user, but that's all :/.
Lately this service has been dissapointing.

Our server's insim's files have magically dissapeared (some of them)... Frown

Cmon AlienServe, get your name back to the high quality, it was before Thumbs up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG