The online racing simulator
Thats a point too. Maybe make them a bit smaller, and the transition from rear to side isn't perfect. But it's a very cool Skin, like it sofar.
yer i might try that, haha cheers man
-
(Omar Hurtpeim) DELETED by Omar Hurtpeim
Hey guys, this is the skin for United Force of Mexico, we have good relations with Monster Enery Mexico.
Attached images
XFGPREV.jpg
XFGPREV1.jpg
XFGPREV2.jpg
here are 2 skins i just make... MOVIE THEME ; Punisher and Hulk...hope u like them

/corti out
Attached images
XFG_hulk_by_corti.jpg
XFG_puni_by_corti.jpg
Astra OPC Nurburgring Nordschelife skin made by Mullog

if anyone can put the opel logo in front and behind and the opc behind on side it would be great. Otherwise it's a nice skin
THANKS to Mullog
Attached images
XFG_Nordschleife.jpg
Re:XFG Skins
Ok...probably my...third skin...i think.

It's a rather basic livery of the Golf GTi (yes another one) with the following

-Racing Stripes
-Tuning Logo's
-Sponser Stickers
-Links to golf owners club on sides
-Defuser lifted from E92 M3
-LPG and normal fuel filler
-TWO usb ports
-Bodykit on sides
-Lots of logo's =D

So yeh...after being bored by that I hope you enjoy and hope it looks good, and by the way there will eventually be a few interior mods from me...I'm just in the process of failing at it though...*needs to work out how to do shading on gimp 2.0* (pain in arse) but anyway.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy my skin,

Matt

Btw:if you are going to edit this I would need an application including what you are going to do with it and what you might get rid of. May I just mention though there will be a version soon without LPG filler cap or stickers or without lpg cap or lpg cap, fuel cap and no stickers.

Eventually.
Attached images
XFG_gtigoc.jpg
Quote from Omar Hurtpeim :Hey guys, this is the skin for United Force of Mexico, we have good relations with Monster Enery Mexico.

Can I just say I like that rough project but can you get rid of the number box?
Hi ! Here's the first skin I ever made, Its a Nismo Skin for the XFG. I hope you enjoy it.
Attached images
XFG_NISMO.jpg
NISMO.jpg
Quote from davidus444 :Hi ! Here's the first skin I ever made, Its a Nismo Skin for the XFG. I hope you enjoy it.

Ok 3 issues with that

-Looks like it was made in MS Paint 1997...(Really crap)
-Quality Issues
-Your .dds files appear to be changed (possible .vob mod user)....

Thanks,

Matt
You couldn't tell it's a .VOB mod by the hood pins?
OK
First : I made it using Paint.NET (sort of open source PhotoShop for Windows)
Second : My copy LFS was modded by my cousin Maxime, so that why there is hood pin on my XFG
Third : I know its not the best but its my first skin EVER !

Thanks...
Quote from MattsterGT :Ok 3 issues with that

-Looks like it was made in MS Paint 1997...(Really crap)
-Quality Issues
-Your .dds files appear to be changed (possible .vob mod user)....

Thanks,

Matt

He said that it was his first skin , Im just rofling of ur maturity level .
And since when do custom dds textures have something to do with vob mods ? as far as i know then modding dds textures is allowed , theres even a thread for it in here ? sorry for being offtopic but it really bugs me
yeh i agree with THAT but I think it is a bit suspicious to have two logo's as your front radiator grill...dont you?!
Quote from MattsterGT :yeh i agree with THAT but I think it is a bit suspicious to have two logo's as your front radiator grill...dont you?!

Not really as the radiator grills on the xfg are a texture from the XFinterior1.dds. Which can be "legally" edited.
Wow, off his back please.
Ontopic,
Good start, might want to put a but more detail and make them a little higher quality for future projects.
XFG - Opel Astra OPC Nordschelife
Don't forget to credit the original author before you get flamed
Quote from speed1230 :Don't forget to credit the original author before you get flamed

i've mentioned in a poste above... it's not my skin it's a skin made by Mullog :P
Astra OPC Nurburgring Nordschelife
Quote from gabriel.i :Astra OPC Nurburgring Nordschelife skin made by Mullog

if anyone can put the opel logo in front and behind and the opc behind on side it would be great. Otherwise it's a nice skin
THANKS to Mullog

here it is (read before you attack)
It's schleife, not schelife.
misspelled :P.you are right
Quote from gabriel.i :here it is (read before you attack)

I wasn't going to attack, just thought I say in case others attack
Quote from speed1230 :I wasn't going to attack, just thought I say in case others attack

sorry flamed up cause i don't get credit from others work and tought you are trying to attack subtile:P. please excuse my temper

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG