The online racing simulator
Nos
(675 posts, started )
Quote from MAGGOT :What? You're telling me that's not possible?illepall LOL

dont tell anyone, but i took my mum's Proton Wira to the 'ring, managed to get 1 minute dead, but dont tell anyone!
Don't worry, I'll keep the secret.

What kinda times can you do with that "phat r!d3" in your avatar?
Quote from Jakg :dont tell anyone, but i took my mum's Proton Wira to the 'ring, managed to get 1 minute dead, but dont tell anyone!

I did it faster on my bike.

I circled the finish line.
Can't remember when's the last time I quoted someone to my sig saying something on a forum, but this is a must.
&%#@ originality.
I won't give it up without a fight!!

J/K, you can have it this time.
Sorry fellas, bit of a misunderstanding. I was wondering why everyone started telling me "street racing is not a sport"

I forget im using a multi country forum here, and things are different over seas.

A "Street Meet" is what Wednesday night drags at Western Sydney International Dragway (http://www.wsid.com.au/) used to be called. It was called "Street Meet" because people bring their street cars down the quarter mile.

I agree, racing on the streets is stupid.

Sorry for the confusion
Quote from nath2004uk :circuit racing is a sport like f1 they race on circuit...

gt4 is not realistic though i agree with mark because it dosn't need nos unless..

you just got bored and just wanted 2 have some fun damaging your car

i would have some fun in the car park

if you get bored and have nos, just breath a bit in then everythings a giggle
Quote from nath2004uk :lol nos isnt a laughing gas it could kill u if your dumb enough to breathe it for the rest of ur life lol

Well, you are actually right. NOS is NOT pure nitrous oxide. AUTOMOTIVE NITROUS OXIDE CONTAINS VERY DEADLY ADDITIVES! Do not attempt to inhale it! I am sory for using caps, but I just don't want anyone to try doing it.

Don't even inhale pure nitrous oxide. (Unless you are at a hospital or dentist, with a liscensed physician)
NOS is just a brand nameillepall like nitrous express and so on, some of have been watching to many movies (2f2f)
"NOS" is a brand name yes. But NOS is 'short' for Nitrous Oxide Systems. So if you're saying "NOS" when you are referring to "Nitrous Oxide" then you are basically correct anyway...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide

I love wikipedia
Quote from Jakg :i love hearing people say how realistic GT4 is and how closely the times compare. Then in the next sentance they claim to have broken the 5 min barrier in a 787B round the 'ring

ask Jeremy Clarkson, he will tell you that it's possible [/irony]
Well NO would be good for some tuneable pure drag car (would be pretty pointless enless locked from every track but autocross) so for example you could tune nitrous like the traction control in FZ50 or BMW sauber. Oh yeah the engine would run on Nitrous like all those 9 second cars out there.

I WANT A RENAULT I HATE THE SAUBER!:snail:
Quote from ejd728 :I WANT A RENAULT I HATE THE SAUBER!:snail:

To you, me and well, anyone in LFS, they are identical, but with different flappy bits on the side. I very much doubt you'd notice the difference between the Sauber and the Renault. Except the Renault has keyless entry, and a full size spare wheel (or something)
Quote from ejd728 :Oh yeah the engine would run on Nitrous like all those 9 second cars out there.

I know personally a '74 Nova that runs 9 seconds with a naturally aspirated 454 bigblock with no nitrous.
#241 - IRT
I want nos
Quote from IRT :I want nos

lmao

You are playing the wrong game, go play your stupid nfs games of 0% realism.
NOS would just be another excuse for wreckers to literaly fly into you at T1.
I just noticed, why is this topic in the "unofficial addons" section? It needs moved to improvements section. Or more preferably, to the garbage bin .

We definitely don't want a topic labelled "NOS" in the "unofficial addon" section.
-
(IReallyHateBureaucracy) DELETED by IReallyHateBureaucracy
-
(IReallyHateBureaucracy) DELETED by IReallyHateBureaucracy
first off, if you want to insult people for noob, you could at least have an S2 license, and then still...

Secondly, why does this thread keep popping up on my subscribed folder list? Every time I'm happy it quits being there, some moron diggs it up again!

I'm sick of this thread, I don't use the unsubscribe button often, because most stuff I'm not interested in, ends quickly, but this one really is a harsh sucker to leave!
Quote from wonchop :why do you want nos(nitrous oxide) just drive faster, put up the gear ratios and shit and practice more noob, dam noobs always can't drive fast,

1. Please don't bump old threads.
2. Please don't curse on these forums (That's in the rules you were supposed to read when you joined)
3. Don't call others noobs when you just joined this month, are a demo racer, and only have 5 posts. You are a noob, aswell.
4. 90% of noobs are slow because they are noobs; they are noobs because they are new to the game and haven't had very much practice. That is where the term comes from, so of course noobs are slow.
5. Well, you're right about practicing.
well i think wen S3 is done, the devs shoud sit back and chill for a bit. than make a copy of S3 with a turbo scrambler and mods and all that. (i dont like nitrus at all) and you can play what you want, i would LOVE more than ANYTHING to see LFS gameplay with a granturismo layout and online play. >_<
Quote from sgt.flippy :first off, if you want to insult people for noob, you could at least have an S2 license, and then still...

I have to agree, no need to hammer every noob that asks for NOS. Some ppl are very new to LFS and just don't realise yet it's not a customisable product or just another game, many users would'nt know what the word 'Alpha' means they find something in LFS that's really good ( Physics etc etc and instantly want to coompare it to NFS series, because thats popular and prolly the only car "racing" game they have been exposed to.

Having said that I think it's time the Moderators etc worked some kinda filter on the term NOS, Perhaps when the word is used and the post made containing NOS, it will take the poster to a previous thread on NOS (made sticky) and detail that a this stage NOS is a no go etc etc and automatically delete the users post and forbid the use of the word NOS. NO more flame wars etc etc
ShannonN
Quote from DownShift :well i think wen S3 is done, the devs shoud sit back and chill for a bit. than make a copy of S3 with a turbo scrambler and mods and all that. (i dont like nitrus at all) and you can play what you want, i would LOVE more than ANYTHING to see LFS gameplay with a granturismo layout and online play. >_<

err.... Havent you noticed there kind of IS online functionability?

Also, being new to the game would be newb, noob (i believe) is an experienced person who doesnt know things that they should.

I recommend locking this thread, it has no purpose and probably 80% of LFS players would not like to have "Nos" in the game. You don't have an F1 championship where all the F1 cars are on Nitrous Oxide lol.
Quote from Spudster :Also, being new to the game would be newb, noob (i believe) is an experienced person who doesnt know things that they should.

Just different spellings, same meanings. Someone who gets called a noob may not be a noob at all, they just might be uninformed.

Nos
(675 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG