The online racing simulator
It's cheap and fast build.
Tornado-resistant: Nope

ou mai gad
Quote from Drift King CZ :ou mai gad

I can't say it any better...that is sick.

Love the red bull girl Two BIG Thumbs up on that! Do women know it's four years from..."Come here" to " Get away from me"

Just so you know , that has my vote for a final in this years post, Keep us laughing.

AAnt

dunt lat yt dye

is it a Nimbus?

This guy is definately dead.
Attached images
F the police.jpg
:-)

Haha
The UN want peace my arse.

Quote from Luke.S :The UN want peace my arse.

Keeping the peace sometimes involves terminating those who are disturbing it.
Sadly it's like that most of the time
wow.... A helicopter armed with an external fuel tank, an external Infra Red scope.. and a couple machineguns. Now THAT is heavy duty!
Quote from Stigpt :wow.... A helicopter armed with an external fuel tank, an external Infra Red scope.. and a couple machineguns. Now THAT is heavy duty!

That's some heavy peacing indeed
Quote from Stigpt :wow.... A helicopter armed with an external fuel tank, an external Infra Red scope.. and a couple machineguns. Now THAT is heavy duty!

it's more of the fact the UN "Peacekeepers" show up in a bloody hind which makes it funny

Machine guns hurt.
Quote from 5haz :Machine guns hurt.

I thought they cure your wounds... So sad...
Quote from Luke.S :it's more of the fact the UN "Peacekeepers" show up in a bloody hind which makes it funny

its sowjet, you can fix it with a hammer, spare parts are available where those were once used in conflicts (read: everywhere), no circuitboards, just some tubes and relais. It may look archaic but does its job pretty well
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG