The online racing simulator
Post Your Favourite '80s Songs
(66 posts, started )
#27 - 5haz
[QUOTE=mrodgers;1445388]
Bon Jovi Motley Crue Guns n Roses Def Leppard Whitesnake Van Halen Duran Duran Prince Journey Pat Benatar Queen Steely Dan Quiet Riot Twisted Sister Genesis AC/DC The Clash The B52's Talking Heads A-Ha Beastie Boys Ratt Billy Idol Styx Salt-n-Pepa Foreigner Flock of Seagulls Simple Minds John Cougar Rush Dokken Bryan Adams Steve Miller Band Great White Santana REM Depeche Mode Queensryche REO Speedwagon Joan Jett Tommy Tutone Blondie Robert Palmer Falco Tone-Loc Skid Row Kix The Eagles Night Ranger U2 Wasp Men at Work Tom Petty Wang Chung Rainbow Loverboy Jackson Brown Scorpions Billy Idol .38 Special Alice Cooper Cheap Trick Asia Europe Faith No More Supertramp Tesla Pink Floyd Jeff Healey Red Hot Chili Peppers Sammy Hagar Peter Gabriel Grateful Dead Stryper Warrant Samantha Fox Dire Straits White Lion Cinderella Kiss The Cars Charlie Daniels Band Lita Ford J Geils Band Boston Billy Squier Metallica Moody Blues Midnight Oil Heart ZZ Top ELO Kansas
[/QUOTE=mrodgers;1445388]

Heck I've been listening to this this same week, and I have Angel Dust and We care a lot in the CD holder in my car. Must been getting old lately
#32 - VoiD
#35 - troy
#36 - VoiD
I'm with mrogers on this one, the 80s was a diabolically aweful decade - but musically it's when I came of age and started going out to rock clubs (we had those back then), there are so many great bands and great albums from the 80s. We had some aweful stuff too, but I actually like a lot of that too.

For me music isn't defined by when it was written anyway, I have some stuff from the 60s and 70s that I like, don't nobody be messing with my Procul Harum! And I'll listen to that right after playing the latest larynx destroying black metal without a second thought. Whatever i'm in the mood for...
#43 - VoiD
#45 - VoiD
The 80's was a musical goldmine. I'm still uncovering great bands and sounds from this era. It's funny- the 80's tends to get categorised as a hopelessly daggy period defined by horrible music and fashions- but there's just so much great stuff.

I can't post my fav 80's songs (there's just too many) so I'll just post some 80's flava instead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8OL7I3hpYA

Post Your Favourite '80s Songs
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG