The online racing simulator
Post Your Favourite '80s Songs
(66 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
Way too many to list.

You have the start of Guns n Roses in the late 80's. You have all the hair metal, all the punk stuff, the list would go on forever and I couldn't pick a favorite.

Bon Jovi Motley Crue Guns n Roses Def Leppard Whitesnake Van Halen Duran Duran Prince Journey Pat Benatar Queen Steely Dan Quiet Riot Twisted Sister Genesis AC/DC The Clash The B52's Talking Heads A-Ha Beastie Boys Ratt Billy Idol Styx Salt-n-Pepa Foreigner Flock of Seagulls Simple Minds John Cougar Rush Dokken Bryan Adams Steve Miller Band Great White Santana REM Depeche Mode Queensryche REO Speedwagon Joan Jett Tommy Tutone Blondie Robert Palmer Falco Tone-Loc Skid Row Kix The Eagles Night Ranger U2 Wasp Men at Work Tom Petty Wang Chung Rainbow Loverboy Jackson Brown Scorpions Billy Idol .38 Special Alice Cooper Cheap Trick Asia Europe Faith No More Supertramp Tesla Pink Floyd Jeff Healey Red Hot Chili Peppers Sammy Hagar Peter Gabriel Grateful Dead Stryper Warrant Samantha Fox Dire Straits White Lion Cinderella Kiss The Cars Charlie Daniels Band Lita Ford J Geils Band Boston Billy Squier Metallica Moody Blues Midnight Oil Heart ZZ Top ELO Kansas

And of course, everyone's favorite: Rick Astley

Multiple songs from everyone, how do you pick a favorite?
You listed Billy Idol twice.
michael jackson, all songs
#11 - 5haz
Some great links posted so far
Quote from rc10racer :Boooooo you oldies have crap taste in music .

Most of the people in this thread are the same age as you, +/- 1 year. We don't even remember the 80's.
Metallica - One
MJ - Thriller, Billy Jean, Beat it..

Quote from Forbin :Most of the people in this thread are the same age as you, +/- 1 year. We don't even remember the 80's.

I remember the 80's quite well.....

It's the 70's that I don't remember much other than playing with my Hot Wheels cars on the front steps.
Oh and how could I forget this anthem:

New Order - True Faith
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz

(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG