The online racing simulator
ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
Quote from cargame.nl :I never want to see a 'please give me a S2 voucher'-thread again.

Can you give me a one?
You already are S2
Quote from cargame.nl :You already are S2

Did I say, I would need it? I only asked would you give a one?
I dont do alot of responding on any forums.... I see someone (rockclan) who is serious about LFS and putting together a strong team by promoting ideas and thinking outside the box... Most people just show up and exist and contribute nothing..... My hats off to you sir for trying to make lfs a better sim.... Too everyone that thinks he is a capitolist pig just trying to make a buck.....Next time you just show up at someones server,,, take a look and think about how much work has been put into the server to make it as user friendly as possible.. Not to mention who pays for the server every month and organizes the server as a whole....

signed republican
Quote from JVIONE :I dont do alot of responding on any forums.... I see someone (rockclan) who is serious about LFS and putting together a strong team by promoting ideas and thinking outside the box... Most people just show up and exist and contribute nothing..... My hats off to you sir for trying to make lfs a better sim.... Too everyone that thinks he is a capitolist pig just trying to make a buck.....Next time you just show up at someones server,,, take a look and think about how much work has been put into the server to make it as user friendly as possible.. Not to mention who pays for the server every month and organizes the server as a whole....

signed republican

Thank you sir. You made me smile! :cookiemon

Finally someone that understands what I'm doing.
Quote from JVIONE :I dont do alot of responding on any forums.... I see someone (rockclan) who is serious about LFS and putting together a strong team by promoting ideas and thinking outside the box... Most people just show up and exist and contribute nothing..... My hats off to you sir for trying to make lfs a better sim.... Too everyone that thinks he is a capitolist pig just trying to make a buck.....Next time you just show up at someones server,,, take a look and think about how much work has been put into the server to make it as user friendly as possible.. Not to mention who pays for the server every month and organizes the server as a whole....

signed republican

+1

ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG