The online racing simulator
ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
Awsome idea, nice way to let demo players step into S2, and a team.

A place to get tips on driving/setups, friendship, and a nice place to begin regarding leagues.

Not all teams can do S2 voucher sponsoring in reward for good driving, nice idea
Im not very interested to pay for someone after 2 years..
Quote from Sutinennn :Im not very interested to pay for someone after 2 years..

You don't need to pay at all after 2 years, then you would be free to go.

The reason I offered also a 2 year TRR membership, is that we can train these youngsters, and let them grow inside lfs, after about 2 years of S2 you're used to everything, was same for me. And after all, you still did not pay any cent to it as old demo racer. And you still have your S2 account.

E:

And oh, btw. As a TRR member you make a chance on all the special things we do, have a look at the info thread that is linked in the 1st post.
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :Awsome idea, nice way to let demo players step into S2, and a team.

A place to get tips on driving/setups, friendship, and a nice place to begin regarding leagues.

Not all teams can do S2 voucher sponsoring in reward for good driving, nice idea

Thanks for your kind answer.

And it's btw not my team that sponsors the license and 2 years of 5,5€ for membership.

I do that myself, with my own money.
And thanks to too much negativity, I cancel this challenge.

A demo racer on has been picked out, and granted TRR membership and S2 license.

Please everyone welcome Super77 to S2.
How was it negativity? We were just making fun of the fact people actually pay to join your team.
#57 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :granted TRR membership

A prize of great honor and priceless value to the envious.
wow dude you shouldnt have closed it you should have let them earn it...
Quote from Mustangman759 :wow dude you shouldnt have closed it you should have let them earn it...

There was 1!!! demo user who posted in this topic, and it's someone that doesn't care.

And I do care to have a good racer, with interest in LFS to join S2 and TRR.

So that's why I chose someone who already had interest in TRR and is new to LFS for 4 months.

And since nobody of the forum spamzorz seem to like either me or the team. Why would you even care a salami.
well I think it is the fact that you didnt take control over it is why you got spammed. and TBH if I was a demo racer I would take the S2 let you add me to the team and hit the delete button so I dont have to be apart of TRR the famous cruisers from LC or w/e it was called.
Quote from Mustangman759 :so I dont have to be apart of TRR the famous cruisers from LC or w/e it was called.

The famous cruisers from LC ?? Wait what.

That didn't make sense at all.

We are a serious racing team, which has it's own championship.

We are also doing much volunteer work in both LFS and real life. We like to give people joy and happiness.

And indeed many of our members do cruise.
Bob/Franky/Gunn/whatevahmod Please close this topic.
You heard him zeugnimod... close it!
He said whatevermod... You're a something-mod
OMG. Didn't expect you to be THAT funny.
Whatever. Go back to wearing your Lederhosen or something.
Quote from rockclan :And thanks to too much negativity, I cancel this challenge.

Quote from rockclan :There was 1!!! demo user who posted in this topic, and it's someone that doesn't care.

So that's why I chose someone who already had interest in TRR and is new to LFS for 4 months.

And since nobody of the forum spamzorz seem to like either me or the team. Why would you even care a salami.

Sorry, but I do feel like rejecting the fault on the others is a bit easy. Of course I do think it was a good idea overall, I liked it. But I do think that expecting dozens of people to come and take part was a bit optimistic. First of all I don't think many demo racers visit the forums regulary, and the ones who does it will mainly focus on the beginners' and skins sections AFAIK, and tends to ignore this section mainly. The solution might have been to create an article to LFS News, to get main page visibility(afterall, LFSN is made for this kind of cases...)

I also think that you could have got more interrest with a more informative title. You might have thought that "ATTENTION Demo racers" was catching eyes, but it gives no information about your contest. The minimum would have been to precise that you were giving away an S2 license IMO...

About the negativity(aka bitching?:hide, I don't think you were 100% innocent. If people are going to criticise your actions, just let them. Feeding them with attention can only make things worse. I'd also advcice you to stop double/triple posting, as it is also one of the reasons why this thread is that much messy. Remember that you can also use the multi-quote feature.

Anyway, I know it's easy to critisize, but setting up this kind of stuff is another business. Giving away an S2 license was a nice gesture. I hope you'l have better luck next time you ever make up another similar contest in the future, it is a nice idea overall
Typical S2-users

EDIT: @rockclan, do not make same mistake as we did.
#70 - AMB
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA] : took the awersomly hard decision to stop posting cheap rant of this kind
Quote from rockclan :There was 1!!! demo user who posted in this topic, and it's someone that doesn't care.

Good descision... sorry about screwing yer competiton up
#72 - AMB
#74 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :He was iWin uLose.

REALLY? OMFG......

Thanks for letting me know, I thought it was Arox.
I never want to see a 'please give me a S2 voucher'-thread again.

ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG