The online racing simulator
ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
Dear LFS Demo Racers,

I know many of you guys are in hunger of having a LFS S2 license, and that's why I came up with a nice idea together with my team.

My team "Team Rock Racing" is a very friendly team on S2. We have our own championship and also start to attending to some well known leagues.

For info about our team go to:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68796

Normally we have a membership fee of € 5,50 per year, but for this once we make an exception.

The idea is as following:

We are searching for a Demo user which is much active inside Live For Speed. And that wants to grow inside LFS and be part of a team.

That's why we/I will set out the following challenge.

The Challenge:

The demo racer must drive 2 as fast as possible laps hotlap modus. Save these replays and upload them to this thread.

1 lap must be with XFG around BL1.
1 must be with XRG around BL2.
These 2 hotlaps will be combined, and the user which spend the least time driving his/her lap will win...

A FREE S2 voucher code and 2 years of Team Rock Racing membership on my costs!

After this 2 years of membership you can do what ever you want. But we do however ask the winner to be active for the team, and stay with the team for this 2 years.

These laptimes must be uploaded before the 5th of July 2010, and will then all be checked. The winner will be announced at Monday the 7th of July 2010 = 07-07-10 (I just love the number 7 )

We wish you demo racers good luck, and may the best win!

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing

Walter Lemmens
Quote from rockclan :Dear LFS Demo Racers,

I know many of you guys are in hunger of having a LFS S2 license, and that's why I came up with a nice idea together with my team.

My team "Team Rock Racing" is a very friendly team on S2. We have our own championship and also start to attending to some well known leagues.

For info about our team go to:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68796

Normally we have a membership fee of € 5,50 per year, but for this once we make an exception.

Huh? People pay to be in your team?

And good luck with the, "you must stay with us for 2 years".
Yes people have to pay so we can keep the website and all the extra stuff we do for the championship.

And they don't NEED to stay for 2 years, we just ask if they do, since we like to have fun with more people then the 15 members we have at the moment.
-
(Kerodal) DELETED by Kerodal : some whiner..
Quote from Kerodal :weird... i think there is probably a ToS of lfs denying using this game to gain personal wealth... or something... dont know...

Quote from rockclan :Yes people have to pay so we can keep the website and all the extra stuff we do for the championship.

Altough I do agree it's not really...normal?
Quote from Kerodal :weird... i think there is probably a ToS of lfs denying using this game to gain personal wealth... or something... dont know...

How is it gaining personal wealth? He is paying for the voucher and the membership to the team so he is loosing out himself. If you mean just the general membership to the team then I don't know, but it isn't unusual for members of a team to pay a few £ here and there for servers etc.

I don't earn anything with it.

I even pay much off the bills myself with my own hard earned money.
Quote from Bose321 :Altough I do agree it's not really...normal?

Well I agree it with you in this meaning:

It's not normal no, that a team does so much for it's members. Most of the teams just let you put their tag infront of your name, and tada ur a member.

That's not how it is with us.

Here you are part of a racing team/family that is committed to LFS. We have much fun together, organise real life and lfs events. And even organise lotteries where we give away real life things for free. We give away awards, and other things for free to our members.

Have you ever seen a LFS Team do that, without earning a bit themselves?
And please for the sake of the demo users, will everyone please be so nice to remove their posts that are off topic, and not related to the topic.
You don't need to pay money to be in a team/family IMO, and I got loads of fun too with my team, but they don't have to pay a thing because I just like what I do, I want me and my team to have a great time, so I pay for the site and server.
WOW

A User provide a Free s2 , and i only se troll and no-friendly comments

Good work ...

@Op

Good to hear someon make event for a free s2. Keep it up

@To demo user

Good Luck with the Hot laps
Quote from hrtburnout :

Cough...

I thought this forum was extremely against spamming. Well the people that are complaining is actually the spammers. They just dont know it.

Here I am, trying to be nice. All I get back is sh*t and turd. Is it that hard to say "Hey! Great idea, good luck with that" instead of, "in b4 da lock" or any useless pictures?
It doesn't make you cooler in any way now does it? If you see a thread go "down" in anyway, why do you HELP it go down?

Right, I hope the mods and admins would help me in this case.
Each team has it own rules and you should respect them. If you don't like the team, so what, who gives a salami? Deal with it.

Back on topic:
Good luck all demo'ers, I hope you all will have a fun time!

©Arox123
Quote from Inouva :WOW

A User provide a Free s2 , and i only se troll and no-friendly comments

Good work ...

@Op

Good to hear someon make event for a free s2. Keep it up

@To demo user

Good Luck with the Hot laps

Thanks, you are one kind person.

I didn't even expect such a kind post coming in here after those hate spams.

Thank you.
Quote from rockclan :If you don't like the team, so what, who gives a salami?

©Arox123

You, apparently.

And I don't think you are supposed to just use other accounts to keep posting when you're banned.

On-Topic:

Nice idea, good luck for the demo racers.

But you realize that this is a forum and everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Theoretically, at least.

And your "fishing for compliments" there won't get you any more friends, either.
Rocky, if you don't like some posts in your thread, I'd seriously advice you to just ignore them. Because 1) public forum is public, they're free to post whatever they want as long they meet the forum rules, and AFAIK you're not in charge of forum police; and 2) putting more oil in the fire will only make things worse.

/ot
Good luck to the demo driver.

Was one of the top teams I've been in, I still think i got kicked out lmao . [STG was included in my top teams Bose ]
Holy crap, that's why I try to AVOID these kind of contests...
Quote from zeugnimod :You, apparently.

And I don't think you are supposed to just use other accounts to keep posting when you're banned.

I posted it myself, but it was his comment.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Good luck to the demo driver.

Was one of the top teams I've been in, I still think i got kicked out lmao .

You where not kicked out at all :O

When we introduced the new extra's which forced us to ask a small amount of money, you didn't want to pay as far I remember.

You where never kicked out at least, your a nice person. :P
Quote from rockclan :I posted it myself, but it was his comment.

Yeah, same thing.

His right to "comment" on the forum got taken away and he circumvents that. But if the mods think it's ok then so be it.
Quote from Danny LFS :Holy crap, that's why I try to AVOID these kind of contests...

Because of what?
Nice initiative Rocklan! Great opportunity for the wannabe S2-demoers.

I think you should introduce a limit though. Till when can they upload their times? I don't read anything about that
Quote from Mazdaratie :Nice initiative Rocklan! Great opportunity for the wannabe S2-demoers.

I think you should introduce a limit though. Till when can they upload their times? I don't read anything about that

Thank you for your positive comment.

And that's indeed a good idea.

I'm thinking about 5th of July
I had played the demo a while back, and I have just gotten back into it. I have made a new account and this contest looks interesting. Lets see what I can do.

ATTENTION Demo Racers!!
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG