The online racing simulator
Just wanted to know, do you still plan to make the official results later, or shall we consider the unofficial ones as official, or maybe even consider the whole event as void? Thanks for the update
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : consider the unofficial ones as official

This.

I've decided, about a week ago, that I should have decided the day after the race to say "Meh since you all wasted enough of my time I won't bother wasting any more."

Basically, it became an impossible / annoying / time-consuming task to review everything.

I was going to rant here about how we put in time and effort to run these and shouldn't have to spend much time, but decided my efforts would be better spent on reviewing LLSS and LFSCART round 4.
Quote from dekojester :This.

I've decided, about a week ago, that I should have decided the day after the race to say "Meh since you all wasted enough of my time I won't bother wasting any more."

Basically, it became an impossible / annoying / time-consuming task to review everything.

I was going to rant here about how we put in time and effort to run these and shouldn't have to spend much time, but decided my efforts would be better spent on reviewing LLSS and LFSCART round 4.

Allright, thanks for your answer
I've done a results image thing to fill the gap on the website, although the results there are the the same as on spdo, but with a few more details included.
Quote from JO53PHS :I've done a results image thing to fill the gap on the website, although the results there are the the same as on spdo, but with a few more details included.

Well, at least this one looks official And it features HC also

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG