The online racing simulator
I have to apologize for the rash driving that caused the first big pile up. Went deep in T3 and did my best to stay away from Southerton but he came down a bit and I almost made it but the tap sent me around. Dont know how the rest of the field piled in as i cranked it down to the inside, but it was my fault and I am sorry

But the second incident was I think Baker getting loose and just collecting me. I didnt hit him and did my best to avoid it but didnt work out. Was in the perfect scenario tho...pitted lap 30, full fuel and fresh tires..would have made it all the way if it went green from then on.

The Kyoto 500 has got to be better...
Hoped for a better 4h of saturday evening,but bah,it's only once a year,so just chill everyone,gz to podium,and don't start to say "burn in hell you mother f****s" if you get crashed Thanks admins for your patients and effort.Hopefully Ky500 will be better.
Quote from PMD9409 :First, Yann dropped back over 5 car lengths to get a jump. You jump, I block, very simple.

Bullpoop. Does this look like 5 car lengths? That's just normal. He did like even smaller gap than most of people normally do. All he did was that he went out of the line a bit to take a look where's the line with cones so he accelerated only a bit earlier.

And your block was not that clean racing block, it was that retarded contact block. You hitted his side with your rear etc. Too bad Yann is too good so he doesn't fight against it and he keeps it clean, otherwise he could spin you with no harm or penalty. Also too bad you can't just say sorry if it's pretty clear that it was your fault. Nvm.

Quote from PMD9409 :It's the idiots that try to get large jumps on the rest of the field that cause accidents, not the people that brake boost, which got unfairly banned. So yeah, blame me all you want to stick up for your team mate, he's the one who was jumping the start.

Also, want to know the real reason I was braking on the restarts when leading? Or the reason I jumped a bit on the final restart? It's because of the ball-less wonders that stay back and try to jump the restart.

Attached images
shortly_before_diaz_did_a_retarded_move.jpg
Quote from Drift King CZ :Bullpoop. Does this look like 5 car lengths? That's just normal. He did like even smaller gap than most of people normally do. All he did was that he went out of the line a bit to take a look where's the line with cones so he accelerated only a bit earlier.

And your block was not that clean racing block, it was that retarded contact block. You hitted his side with your rear etc. Too bad Yann is too good so he doesn't fight against it and he keeps it clean, otherwise he could spin you with no harm or penalty. Also too bad you can't just say sorry if it's pretty clear that it was your fault. Nvm.

Why would I say sorry? The purpose of what I was doing was to block, he clearly had a huge run as soon as the green came out so yes I did cut straight up into him, I said it on stream and I'll say it again. Yann is very clean, you bet, that's why he drove right into my on that next caution.

You're reminding me of another team after the 500.
Quote from PMD9409 :Why would I say sorry? The purpose of what I was doing was to block, he clearly had a huge run as soon as the green came out so yes I did cut straight up into him, I said it on stream and I'll say it again. Yann is very clean, you bet, that's why he drove right into my on that next caution.

You're reminding me of another team after the 500.

Thanks for confirming what I've said. And perhaps stop coming up with untrue arguments such as the 5 car lengths or that he drove right into your... You mean that small bump which was done like 10 000 times during that race? Stop doing big issue from a small one :P . You are not reminding me any team, you are a special case, especially with KoK and his productions today...
Quote from Drift King CZ :Thanks for confirming what I've said. And perhaps stop coming up with untrue arguments such as the 5 car lengths or that he drove right into your... You mean that small bump which was done like 10 000 times during that race? Stop doing big issue from a small one :P . You are not reminding me any team, you are a special case, especially with KoK and his productions today...

Right you two, either protest properly or maybe calm it down and take it to PMs.
Only slightly better than a recent UF1 oval race. While the racing was atrocious, the administration was good, if a tad high strung
My race may have been the most uneventful. Cruised around in close to last place for a lot of the race, then in the last green flag run I was able to climb up to my goal of top 15.
The restart format may need some tweaking. By being able to block the outside the racers are getting set up to fail by one driver's poor start.

Interesting commentary. (I've listened a couple of times to the desciption of my picture, but I can't make out one word. I suspect it isn't complimentary )
Quote from JayEyeBee :
Interesting commentary. (I've listened a couple of times to the desciption of my picture, but I can't make out one word. I suspect it isn't complimentary )

I tried to be as un-mean as possible, but tbh, I stuggled :doh:

I called Randy 'Captain Hook' if that is any consolation.
Quote from LianeS :...someone pushed me at the wrong side and I couldn't avoid the spin...

that was me.
to me it looked like you didnt get a good start, i did.
i lifted, lag tapped, then i got hit from behind to finish it off.
dam shame cuz you did very well in order to even start where you did.

don't get discouraged. there will be some good oval races you can be successful in....
Quote from Drift King CZ : especially with KoK and his productions today...

to be fair, and the annoucers even said it, Kenneth was rather good today......considering all he went through.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Thanks for confirming what I've said. And perhaps stop coming up with untrue arguments such as the 5 car lengths or that he drove right into your... You mean that small bump which was done like 10 000 times during that race? Stop doing big issue from a small one :P . You are not reminding me any team, you are a special case, especially with KoK and his productions today...

I never went against it. I said pretty clearly I blocked him, but their is no rule against that and he lost nothing from it. Like I said, jump the start and I'll block you.

It wasn't even near the end of the race, so it had no effect on his finish. If Yann cares so much about it then he can protest and he can complain about it, your making a big deal out of nothing. It seems as if you are trying to find something wrong with my driving to get me penalized so you are looked at as the winner. Good luck with that, but try to find something that was unavoidable from your own team mate or yourself, then maybe I might be penalized.
Bah. Got wrecked from the 2009 Kyoto 250 and now, 2010 Kyoto 250 winner. "What did you except Yann, he's from CoRe...": this is what I tried to keep on my mind.

But nah. This is much sad in the end. Seems like the spirit of the top leagues/events is definitely screwed up, and the ones bitching about that fact helped and help to ruin it.

I don't even feel anger about this. Just sadness.

So long Mr.Diaz. Good luck with iRacing eh

___

OT: Got involved in only 1 wreck in the 8 official(praccy+twin+race) session I've taken part in... That while having like 10-20 fps most of the time. Meanwhile I've seen some people obliged to go to the pits like 4-5 times today to repair their car.

I don't understand, sincerly.
Kenneth should think twice before he makes comments like: ''stick to roadracing'' Him going off near the end was his own mistake and if he doesn't agree he should protest it. Can't say im surprised with this, coming from him.

My only mistake cost me quite bad at 2 laps before the finish, but i feel worse for Sean it took away his chance for the win, again sorry Sean!

All in all im happy to bring the car home in 4th as a rookie coming from the back of the grid.

Thanks to the admins, after all the hours spent, i feel sorry we as drivers did not deliver what they deserved.
I would like to thank the majority of you for ruining my Saturday, 20 March 2010 with that f**king shame of a "race"

45 laps of green flag running of 135 ? That is appalling, no other way to put it. You all should be goddamned ashamed, and give a big think as to why it was. You are all at fault on my mind, and if you don't try to find what you or someone who did something to you wrong that didn't lead to a SC to help me clean up this, then I will declare the 2010 Kyoto 250 a Null Result and since you wasted my Saturday by making me run this, I will waste your entire week of preparations.

You all owe it to yourselves above all to sort through your race and help me know what caused this shambles. I have a feeling there are going to be some drivers who may not be welcome back into an NDR oval event after this.

I put on these events so that you and I can enjoy some good racing with friends. I didn't get that, and I guarantee you all didn't get that. So, either help me do something to sort it out for future or don't complain.
Quote from dekojester :I would like to thank the majority of you for ruining my Saturday, 20 March 2010 with that f**king shame of a "race"

45 laps of green flag running of 135 ? That is appalling, no other way to put it. You all should be goddamned ashamed, and give a big think as to why it was. You are all at fault on my mind, and if you don't try to find what you or someone who did something to you wrong that didn't lead to a SC to help me clean up this, then I will declare the 2010 Kyoto 250 a Null Result and since you wasted my Saturday by making me run this, I will waste your entire week of preparations.

You all owe it to yourselves above all to sort through your race and help me know what caused this shambles. I have a feeling there are going to be some drivers who may not be welcome back into an NDR oval event after this.

I put on these events so that you and I can enjoy some good racing with friends. I didn't get that, and I guarantee you all didn't get that. So, either help me do something to sort it out for future or don't complain.

Somehow I agree with this
Quote from LianeS :I remember Deko saying "We can get this done in 1:45 hours" in the drivers' briefing. And three hours later, we were still racing...

My race was a bit messy, I got it all wrong at the start (someone pushed me at the wrong side and I couldn't avoid the spin), since that moment, I've just had a recovery race... back up to 3rd at some point. Unfortunately I picked up some damage and pitted with 30 laps to go, thinking my tyres would overheat if we get some green running... neither of which happened. Note to myself: Never give up track position anymore!

End wasn't too good either, I had a spin battling for P15 or so, sorry for the contact there in the end, my car wasn't driving in a straight line anymore.

Congrats to the podium finishers, although I'm a bit disappointed about 21st, I've still had some enjoyable racing... in between the many cautions.

Of course, thanks for the organisation and the patience from NDR and its admins.

You actually set 2 NDR records this event:

- best German qualifying result in the Kyoto 250
- first female racer to get onto an NDR Event podium (during the Twins)
Right, watching the full 135 laps, 250 miles from a commentators viewpoint; this sums up my race:

:doh:

That's all I have to say, and am going to say about the race on this public forum. That's it, no other words can actually describe what that race was without getting a bit offensive, so I'm not going to...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Bah. Got wrecked from the 2009 Kyoto 250 and now, 2010 Kyoto 250 winner. "What did you except Yann, he's from CoRe...": this is what I tried to keep on my mind.

But nah. This is much sad in the end. Seems like the spirit of the top leagues/events is definitely screwed up, and the ones bitching about that fact helped and help to ruin it.

I don't even feel anger about this. Just sadness.

So long Mr.Diaz. Good luck with iRacing eh

If that is what you had on your mind then I see why you are mad at me now, since it has nothing to do with the race itself. Since you are going to talk about team names affecting driving, let me just say that I enjoyed racing the TEM guys at the beginning of the race. Mike, Niko and I was having a great time swapping the lead back and forth for quite a few laps. I was having a blast, then just silly moves after that made the race fall apart. So if your going to drop to immature things as blaming a specific team for ruining your day, go ahead and look like the idiot. It was a single block, that did no tragic damage which would take you out of contention for the race. It was no where near the end and should not affected your result whatsoever.

Let me quote you real fast, to show how you are complaining about yourself...

"Seems like the spirit of the top leagues/events is definitely screwed up, and the ones bitching about that fact helped and help to ruin it."
i remember saying: "this is pathetic" on the first half of the race....the secondf half i was speechless, so i didn't say anything...I completely lost the rythm and pace thanks to those yellow flags and to hangover(one of the worstest i've had so far) , but during the race i was wondering if everyone else is having a terrible condition that they are driving so bad...i think most people didn't realise that it was a 140 laps, not 10. I had good hopes according to practise sessions, and now this...
Passo and Wilko and whoever else was commentating at the time of my DNF, I think some of the comments made were very unfair. You said i've been causing a lot of accidents and that me being out of the race is probably a good thing.

That i had it coming to me?

No offence but thats just downright rude, if you actually watched half the replays, you would see pretty much all the crashes i was involved in, i had nowhere to go bar one. Then to watch back and hear you say that is a bit demoralizing in all honesty.

I know its been a long race and your probs bored but i've spent 3 months preparing, and then 3 hours racing ending in a retirement and to be slagged off. I think thats ****ing disgraceful if i'm honest.
-
(Wilko868) DELETED by Wilko868
I haven't re-watched the broadcast or the replay but all I can remember is that you were involved in a lot of incidents, and I spent half the race wincing as you stuck your car in rapidly disappearing gaps. Maybe the incidents you were involved in weren't all your fault but your general driving, from what I saw, was pretty much inviting major crashes. And the final crash, again, I haven't seen the replay but from what I remember it was your fault; but what I said probably didn't sound too friendly. But that's life I'm afraid. I can't get through an event without offending someone. Anyway, in the end it's up to the viewers to make their own minds up. We all have our opinions. It just so happens that everyone hears mine.
2008 Kyoto 250* (not exactly 250 miles)
Average Lap (over 132 Laps): 58.99
Average Speed (over 244.46 miles): 113.02 mph / 181.89 kph

2009 Kyoto 250:
Average Lap: 58.87
Average Speed: 113.26 mph / 182.27 kph

2010 Kyoto 250:
Average Lap: 1:20.21
Average Speed: 83.13 mph / 133.78 Kph

And technically the Kyoto 250 is 250.02 miles long :P
In this era of conserving fuel and helping the environment, the Kyoto 250 is an ambassador for economical driving.
Quote from mp3 astra :in this era of conserving fuel and helping the environment, the kyoto 250 is an ambassador for economical driving.

,:d
Average Lap: 1:20.21

I think the UF1 is faster then that...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG