The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :2008 Kyoto 250* (not exactly 250 miles)
Average Lap (over 132 Laps): 58.99
Average Speed (over 244.46 miles): 113.02 mph / 181.89 kph

2009 Kyoto 250:
Average Lap: 58.87
Average Speed: 113.26 mph / 182.27 kph

2010 Kyoto 250:
Average Lap: 1:20.21
Average Speed: 83.13 mph / 133.78 Kph

And technically the Kyoto 250 is 250.02 miles long :P

Wow, makes the 2008 250 look good!
*waits for LFS grid to expand to 43 cars*

EDIT: Some incidents have been brought up to light. Again I was very very aggressive in the race but didnt cause anything except two incidents.

Incident 1: Sorry Niko and Sean, just got loose. I didnt barrel into you as Sean suggested over vent. If I did the three of us wouldn't have made it out of there pointing straight. Although it was fantastic driving by Niko and Sean to come out of my mistake relatively unscathed.

Incident 2: (The first big one) A lot of people didnt realize that the wind conditions made T3 very different. Thanks to Havoc, I came into this race expecting to be able to take T3 full throttle and I did. The result worked wonders. Went from 20th to 7th in the beginning green flag laps. Was able to catch large drafting packs easily just by flooring it in T3. Because of this, I expected to be able to go low and make it through as well. Unfortunately this wasnt the case as I quickly drifted up after hitting the T3 kink. I did my best to save it and I didnt spin or turn into the outside wall. But I ran out of space when Elliot started coming down out of his T3 run.

He didnt do anything wrong, any fault for that incident is on me. I out drove myself and should probably have avoided trying a Sato maneuver with so many cars around me. Had Elliot been further up in T3 I would have been fine. It was just a clip but that clip was enough to send my semi swerving car around. The field piled in after that. But no one retired and we continued fine.

Incident 3
: (My retirement) I had watched the replay and this incident was in no way my fault at all. The restart was good. Was passing cars left and right again as well as utilizing the new T3 conditions to just blow by a few slow cars. Got up to a pack with Bean0 and Firebee. Bean0 lost it going high in T3 and came down right into me. I didn't touch Bean0. He just lost it on his own in front of me which sent me sliding (again) in T3 and on to my retirement.

Overall my race was basically 30 laps. Out of all of the incidents that happened I had only caused 2 at the very beginning. I1 was just a mistake. I2 was just me over driving and after that I told myself that I would never try that again (and I didnt). Who would have thought that I wouldn't better my K250 finish of 25th as a DNF (which was also not my fault)
Quote from lizardfolk :*waits for LFS grid to expand to 43 cars*

Would need to be 45 for pace and safety cars, right?
Quote from pik_d :Would need to be 45 for pace and safety cars, right?

yeh forgot about that. But I think ARCA races with a 41 size grid. So I'm fine with either one.

Can you imagine if today's field would be 43 cars?
waitin about 50 laps to make a Stop&Go penalty :sppalpati

will be better on kyoto500? maybey we can there make a 50 laps green flag?
That really was awful - the worst race I've ever seen in LFS tbh

The first 30 or so laps were pretty good - a couple of SCs for little incidents but actually quite alot of green flag runs. Then it just got to SC -> 2 corners max -> SC e.t.c.

Pity because some of the practice races [and even the twins] were REALLY good

EDIT: Pik_d's pic sums it up: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=102847&d=1269113244
Quote from Mp3 Astra :In this era of conserving fuel and helping the environment, the Kyoto 250 is an ambassador for economical driving.

If you ignore the fuel usage from the pace car . In the five pace laps at the start I used 17% fuel :doh:
I feel slightly glad i didn't qualify for this now....seems like it would of been a waste of time, nothing against deko or NDR, but a event is only as good as its drivers and despite a few actions of some it ruins it for the rest and in turn puts a bad spin on a otherwise good event....that said.
DAMN MY AWESOME PICTURE DIDNT GET TO BE VIEWED BY THE WORLD!!!!!
:rolleyes:

It's amazing how, instantly after looking at it, you know he's an aussie
Attached images
tim c.jpg
lmao, i dont want to see mine
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
Quote from prOmo_LTU : don't start to say "burn in hell you mother f****s" if you get crashed .

The personne who said That, didn t realise that we were already in hell at the race, and that he was the Devil running it, especially with this kind of words after the race.
Wow... I hate to say it but at least now I don't regret withdrawing this year.

I couldn't even bare to watch the stream .... the racing was absolutely ridiculous. A good chunk of you who were part of this race causing caution after caution after caution with your stupidity should just throw your wheels in the garbage and delete LFS off your PC, seriously.

to those of you who actually drove properly and were aware that they aren't the only person on the bloody track.... I do not envy one bit what you guys had to go thru ...
teh rais vas pretti kuut, mai bläk raunt pirellis stuked to the graunt and it vas pretti aalrait.

In the beginning, the race was decent, I have to say sorry to Phil(Lap 19-something) I tapped you a few times, I feel it was my fault. After I lost the draft of you guys my race went really downhill and I struggled to manage to keep up when theres people at the back coming.

Yellow car sessions after that was a PITA when people couldn't keep a steady pace(I'm not going to name and shame, the persons will know who I am talking about.), and on green flags people divebombing, and I was kind of losing my patience there and then I started going for worse, doing bad decisions for passing and stuff.

After a crash with Matonis' car, I busted my front right suspension completely writing me off from the chances of getting a pole, and I had to pit because of my damages. I had either a decision to carry on, but people suggested me to pit as I would have massive acceleration issues due to the suspension damage being on right side.

I was about 20th or more, but I decided to go full out, and ended up to a proper place in top 10, as 8th overall. For me it's an ok spot as I qualified to the race as 12th or something, got to 8th from the Twin races.

In the end I have to admit this was one of the worse races, but good adminning. The safety car sessions were a bit too much as over half of the race was spent under safety car which is way too much.

I do hope Kyoto 500 is a lot better.
anyone recorded a stream from kyoto250?
thank you
No problem.
Quote from Kid222 :Fixed it for you.

Thanks anyway.

Nah. If I wanted to put the whole race on YT, I would have actually included Falke's bi-annual potato reference
#71 - XmaX
When we will get the final results? You said "Friday next week" and today is saturday.
Quote from XmaX :When we will get the final results? You said "Friday next week" and today is saturday.

If there weren't 18 SCs and I wasn't taking a few days off of current league stuff (I'm allowed to do that every so often, especially after a crap race), that'd be true. But since there were 18 SCs and lots of things we'll need to check........
#73 - XmaX
It's now 3 Weeks ago... I think it is time for the results or not?!
#74 - CSF
"!!!!1we[qfkmadpsgn dfoignboidfgvisudfb;oizoxfgn

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG