The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :He wouldn't date her Dustin, he aims beneath himself afterall

im still amazed that there is such a thing as a below him
Quote from Shotglass :im still amazed that there is such a thing as a below him

I strongly suspect there isn't. I ve never seen anyone with any experience put those arguments forward. Infact the only times I heard that "above me/beneath me" crap was at school from virgins with no hope.
Rofl @ all this.
Quote from Becky Rose :I strongly suspect there isn't. I ve never seen anyone with any experience put those arguments forward. Infact the only times I heard that "above me/beneath me" crap was at school from virgins with no hope.

ROFL @ this, and +1 to Klutch And Sebawstian
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Less talk more girlfriend posting...
Quote from Becky Rose :Infact the only times I heard that "above me/beneath me" crap was at school from virgins with no hope.

who all have tal bachman (whoever that is... one hit wonder i suppose) playing in a loop on their mp3 players? or walkmans back in your days
ah, today sucks... she's leaving for 2months... why does canada need to be so far away from bulgaria?
Quote from Shotglass :who all have tal bachman (whoever that is... one hit wonder i suppose) playing in a loop on their mp3 players? or walkmans back in your days

um, Walkmans were really expensive and quite rare back in my school days... Infact that reminds me of a story:

I decided to get a Walkman for my girlfriend at the times birthday, I got quite an expensive Sony one for her, and spoke for quite a while to the salesman before he took my money so he knew it was for someone special. I gave her the Walkman and thought no more of it until a few days later I visited her at her house and who should answer the door... Said salesman was her dad! Which left me a little uncomfortable asking his daughter, who'd just got a brand new Walkman, out to ... play. That was my first ever meet the parents experience.

And oddly enough I still have the pewter tankard she bought me - I found it at my parents house last week and bought it home.

Anyway, back to the mocking and therapy...
aw hell
there she is

sorry klutch, they werent snake bites, they were spider bites...i diddnt know difference...and she removed them
Attached images
30420_124173154272336_100000389550483_206869_6082457_n.jpg
Now that's a catch!

Other than that I must say this whole discussion is.. at best interesting There are some very odd veiws on ladies here.
nice one logitek
Small world. I've had her.
Rofl, good to have you back posting active on this forum again Becky
Quote from Osco :So has everybody else :hide:

ooh ep1c lulzar? mah lulzar is charged, I hope he knows we are joking.

Because I haven't had her, I'm meeting her Next week.
yeah cause you all went out with a 15 year old
Hey, She's atleast almost legal for me
she's legal for me though.... i would have done her if i didnt have my own gf in the first place. ( no, wont show u pics of her for now, i rather keep them for myself for the time she's travelling)
if there's hair on the muff, she's old enough!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG