The online racing simulator
you can distinctively see in this thread who supports which side and why
I'm simply going to quote the Simple Machines licence without establishing a specific context. Draw your own conclusions as to what I'm getting at.
  1. Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, modify and/or distribute this Package, provided that:
    • All copyright notices within source files and as generated by the Software as output are retained, unchanged.
Quote from Lible :It will not be just as the original database. It will be much better in every aspect.

To be fair i have said all along that we can have several places to download stuff, the best will come to the top and be used.

but face facts your domain goes nowhere and until it does there is only one choice.

Bose and Rocklan will need to get stuff on their site so it can be downloaded and make improvements that people ask for else it wont be used.

If they put in the effort then it will be the place to go to download stuff, if they dont then maybe when your domain goes somewhere we can compare

As it is at this moment there is only one lfsdatabase so this whole argument is rather stupid.

You are pushing the point "It will not be just as the original database. It will be much better in every aspect." and this seems to be an LFS thing, LFS will be better when S3 comes out but until it does we cant tell if it is.

A bit like your database, and just like LFS S3 i look forward to seeing it but i will not hold my breath waiting.
Quote from birder :To be fair i have said all along that we can have several places to download stuff, the best will come to the top and be used.

but face facts your domain goes nowhere and until it does there is only one choice.

Bose and Rocklan will need to get stuff on their site so it can be downloaded and make improvements that people ask for else it wont be used.

If they put in the effort then it will be the place to go to download stuff, if they dont then maybe when your domain goes somewhere we can compare

As it is at this moment there is only one lfsdatabase so this whole argument is rather stupid.

You are pushing the point "It will not be just as the original database. It will be much better in every aspect." and this seems to be an LFS thing, LFS will be better when S3 comes out but until it does we cant tell if it is.

A bit like your database, and just like LFS S3 i look forward to seeing it but i will not hold my breath waiting.

Now you are talking like I have told someone to stop using Bose's database. I haven't done such a thing and if his site is better then it is logical that people will use it.

As for saying ours will be much better, it's my own personal opinion and promise.
#55 - Dmt
tbh, then I miss old database, there was everything you needed, atm there is no place where you could make lfs designed for you. So I support Lible.
Quote from Dmt :tbh, then I miss old database, there was everything you needed, atm there is no place where you could make lfs designed for you. So I support Lible.

Explain what's wrong with this instead of this nonsense.
#57 - Dmt
Quote from Bose321 :Explain what's wrong with this instead of this nonsense.

There are not enough textures.
Quote from Dmt :There are not enough textures.

Maybe there will be more if people upload their textures.

Atm I'm working on a mega texture pack for tracks, hopefully you can enjoy it once it's released.
Quote from Dmt :There are not enough textures.

So just because there are not alot of files, it means the website sucks, bad overview, bad layout etc?

Instead of moaning there are not alot of files, I request people to upload something, but instead you all say it's so empty, so the other one will be better...
Quote from Bose321 :So just because there are not alot of files, it means the website sucks, bad overview, bad layout etc?

Instead of moaning there are not alot of files, I request people to upload something, but instead you all say it's so empty, so the other one will be better...

thats the point of database, who cares if yours web is better or other site is better, database is to find files and download them and as far as one will have way more resources and files and such stuff noone care about your layout. And you cant build perfect site in one day, week or so. It takes time to fill it up and get your visitors who supports and likes site.

Im sure that Lible dont care about all this shit said in this thread and will do it cause this that you bought domain means nothing all means on your job and dedication to site and way you do this
Quote from dmt :tbh, then i miss old database, there was everything you needed, atm there is no place where you could make lfs designed for you. So i support lible.

+1
Quote from Dmt :tbh, then I miss old database, there was everything you needed, atm there is no place where you could make lfs designed for you. So I support Lible.

So you are moaning that there isn't enough content?

Content needs to be uploaded.

There has already been at least one comment in this thread questioning whether bose had permision to upload some of the content so he's hardly likely to spend hours finding and uploading content if he's just going to be slammed for (possibly) not having permission.

Instead of whining (ok it was more of a "I support a site that is not there yet" than a whine) about it you could help by finding the content you want, asking permission then uploading it. Then you would have a "place where you could make lfs designed for you".
#63 - Dmt
Lible offers chance to make lfs designed for myself, thats why I support him. I don't have any files to upload there, otherwise I would.
Quote from Bose321 :So just because there are not alot of files, it means the website sucks, bad overview, bad layout etc?

I am afraid thats not the way things work, you will have to route out the files and upload them yourself at the start, most people will say nothing as long as you give credit to them. If you dont, the site is doomed.

Think of yourself as a shop keeper, the customers will only visit once and if they dont find what they want they will leave and try another shop.

As the shop keeper you have to get the stock to keep the customers supplied and its the shop keeper who has to contact the suppliers.

At the moment you are the only shop so no one gives a shit what the shop looks like as long as they can get what they want.

When you first start to do something thats been done you have to be better, and its no good saying we will have stock when someone brings us some, you have to go get it.

There is 3 things that make a great website or game

1) Content
2) More Content

Um, are yes, what was the other, ah, that would be

3) More good content

Your problem at the moment is that your shop does not have much in stock. Not long ago there was this other shop that stocked loads and everyone used it, but it closed but maybe its going to reopen.

The fact is if you are not pro-active in putting up what people want quickly, so your site has the content for every visitor it will only be used while its the only shop and when there is a better one customers will use it.

All customers are loyal right up to the time you dont give them what they expect, but you lose them if you take them for granted, are not interested in what they say or there is something better

A bit like LFS (Oppps)

So its down to you, get the content to get the visitors.
Quote from Lible :Now you are talking like I have told someone to stop using Bose's database. I haven't done such a thing and if his site is better then it is logical that people will use it.

As for saying ours will be much better, it's my own personal opinion and promise.

I think you need to read my post again, i have agreed with you that there can be more than one and the best one will be used most.

The bit you missed is that your domain goes nowhere so the current one is all there is.

As Scawen basically said about LFS, "If people want to write a better sim, then do it" but until they do the current S2 LFS is all they offer.
Quote from Bose321 :wat is this?

www.lfsdatabase.net

How can Lible's DB be original, when it does not even exists yet? Also, the old one is down, he builds a new one, so how is that original?
Lible, you just want to interfere with me and rockclan to build your own, and this was the least I expected, quite low from you to be honest...

hes making his own so what their not flaming you they just said incase any confusion... deal with it you got competition... (rofl) he wants to run his own i would let him... your causing yourself to be flamed with this post...
you can upload your own lyts etc to... any how i may upload a pack a few of us made again
My texture pack for ALL tracks in LFS is at about 56%.
It will be released at July the 7th 2010.
Good man, but i would say it would be better for the community and the site to do it in smaller sections so people can download smaller one track packs.

Also at the same time upload packs with the original stuff in.

anyway just to explain to everyone, as at today

lfsdatabase.net forwards to lfsdatabase.eu
lfsdatabase.eu is live and growing
lfsdatabase.com is dead and goes to a hosting holding page

so its lfsdatabase.eu or nothing
Quote from birder :Good man, but i would say it would be better for the community and the site to do it in smaller sections so people can download smaller one track packs.

Also at the same time upload packs with the original stuff in.

Thanks for your tip to upload original files. This seems to me like a very smart idea.

I will put work in that.

Also your tip of splitting my pack in to tracks is a nice idea, will do that. Thanks
Quote from birder :fsdatabase.eu is live and growing

I think you need to revisit the site .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG