The online racing simulator
Just to make things clear, we do not intend to compete with anyone.

And by the way, 24 replies and still no suggestions, that was the original purpose of this thread. Thanks.
Quote from -NightFly- :it seems it's a competition about fame...

To me, Lible is the only one who seems to be "competive". Bose and Rockclan gave theyr helping hands, to get the site up again. Why doesnt Lible accept it?

Quote from Flame CZE :Just to make things clear, we do not intend to compete with anyone.

And by the way, 24 replies and still no suggestions, that was the original purpose of this thread. Thanks.

The thing is that there already is a revived lfsdatabase. If any of u guys didnt get it what i just said, read it again. Its in bolded text

Edit: Lol, further suggestions would rather go into the new lfsdatabase forum.
yep, thats some mighty fine database.
sure its a question of fame and fortune and whatever else, look who's behind the new one.

good luck lible on getting it back online, it used to be great so you have huge expectations to cater to
I'd say Lible, you are free to do your own database. If it's just like the original one, I will be pleased, too.
It will not be just as the original database. It will be much better in every aspect.
Funny thread.
Well, I don't have many suggestions, I really liked how the old/original LFS database was: easy to find files, nice looking, nice design, lots of good files etc. and if Lible was the owner of it, then I am waiting for his database to open.

Some people said, that the new one has been opened before Libles, but maybe Lible started his before Bose did.
The difference is that, Bose and rocklan (sorry if I misspelled someones nick wrong) did their database quite quickly and therefore it's not as good as the old one, but Lible takes time to rebuild the website so it's even better than the old one and everyone would like it.

It's also about quality. I rather wait a little longer and see a good result than wait less and not to be satisfied with the result. I am not on anybodies side, but that's how I find it.
And what did I say? "This will turn out to be a massive war".

Well, I say let Lible build his. No one can stop him. And when its launched, if its better, Bose's database will just sink. Or vice versa.
Im gonna make my LFS-Database, but private one, trololollolollollool
This is getting ridicilous lol. U guys are talkin that he can do and stuff, but what i wrote in my previous post ...
Quote from hazaky :The thing is that there already is a revived lfsdatabase. If any of u guys didnt get it what i just said, read it again. Its in bolded text

... how is that so hard to understand?
did u say something?
Sounds to me like some people are scared of competition
Lible has the rights to reopen his database. Originally it was his idea, he owns the domain, so why not??
Instead of telling me its not good etc, tell me WHAT, so I can actually use the comments, because this is just like I wasted all my effort because Lible suddenly wants to make a site, and be because he was admin of the old one, his one is better (lol)?
#40 - troy
Oh common bose, everybody can setup joomla on a webserver, it's not rocket science, I doubt you had a lot of work with that. Competition is always a good thing it makes people strive to get ahead of it.

(damn I wanted to stay out of this)

edit: and to be somewhat on topic, what did you expect with that post lible? It should've been clear that people will start discussing about the whole background story, you can't expect to just receive constructive suggestions after all that mud throwing between you and the other lfs db.
Quote from troy :Oh common bose, everybody can setup joomla on a webserver, it's not rocket science, I doubt you had a lot of work with that. Competition is always a good thing it makes people strive to get ahead of it.

Yep, almost everyone can. If you took time, you would see this is not Joomla. And I did put alot effort in it to make it work, you are probably too ignorant to visualise that?
Quote from troy :Oh common bose, everybody can setup joomla on a webserver, it's not rocket science, I doubt you had a lot of work with that. Competition is always a good thing it makes people strive to get ahead of it.

Exactly Bose, dont act like you spent a life time on the website. Its a simple CMS...

Lible has every right to open his database hazaky. Last time I checked, Bose's database was not official, or the idea wasnt copyrighted or something. So yeah...
Quote from DevilDare :Exactly Bose, dont act like you spent a life time on the website. Its a simple CMS...

Lible has every right to open his database hazaky. Last time I checked, Bose's database was not official, or the idea wasnt copyrighted or something. So yeah...

I don't say I spent a life time on it, just more then people think. Lible can go ahead and opens his. I don't think you can really copyright the idea of a database... That would be pure BS.

And why does it matter it is a CMS, it works great, the theme might not be that good, but I could work on that.
#44 - troy
Quote from Bose321 :Yep, almost everyone can. If you took time, you would see this is not Joomla. And I did put alot effort in it to make it work, you are probably too ignorant to visualise that?

So you just copy pasted the joomla registration agreement?

edit: I rest my case, this guy can't argue without throwing abuse at anybody.
Quote from troy :So you just copy pasted the joomla registration agreement?

You really are stupid aren't you?
Lible is being gay now, How can you compete to something that already exists before your product isnt even done yet? If you really want to moderate such a site, go ask Bose/ rockclan and join them.

I don't think that 2 database sites would do any better at all. Like one doesn't do its job. A database-like site should only have files uploaded in which people can download files easier than the forum searching method. Adding cool/nice feature's wont help you though, espicially creating this thread. Lible you really want to race, go play lfs instead
The original database was great. There is nothing i can think of that should be changed, imo.

The look and the overview was very good. Something that lacks a little bit on the new one (bose/rocklan?).
Quote from hazaky :Well, bose and rockclan were faster. The lfsdatabase is back. Ofcourse he can continue with hes project, but the way hes acting (or it just seems to me?) is like hes tryng to be very competitive and he cant accept the fact that its already here.

The way I see it, Bose and rockclan basically "stole" the idea. If you read the thread linked to in the first post you might see that Flame started a thread stating that he wanted to bring the Database back and asking for suggestions. But then, instead of making suggestions, some people just went ahead with creating the site within 1 day or something without even asking Flame.

I guess it was their "right" to do that but to come in this thread and say how "low" it was to start this thread is quite something.

IMO.
Quote from troy :
edit: I rest my case, this guy can't argue without throwing abuse at anybody.

Quote from Bose321 :You really are stupid aren't you?

that made me lol
Quote from -NightFly- :that made me lol

Sorry but, if you can't recognize a Joomla site, and keep saying it is, you really are stupid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG