The online racing simulator
iPad
(211 posts, started )

the Ipad is an IPod PCB, surrounded by massive batteries behind a large touch screen nothing more
Quote from brt900 :gunna be going to manchester apple store next week ill have a go at one. probably end up buying one

what, coming from someone who isn't even cashing out for legal games.

An Ipad? the single most over-priced thing ever?
Quote from hotmail :look how shaky it is. ( no thats not the movie)

can you see your self working with that everyday ?

It's good enough for Facebook status updates, and thats pretty much all this thing and the ipad will have to do.
Quote from Shotglass :o plents
and most of them arent run by people whod try to weasle their way out of paying alimony either

Hey! You try paying Alimony on a 1$ a year salary! Mind, I can respect that, becuase so many women are greedy ****s who are like "OH Lordy, I need moneyy to cure my broken heart.. oh my!".
*Takes a huge bucket of ice-cream, puts on sex and the city, takes a blanket and start weeping*

/woman mode= off
Quote from JJ72 :what, coming from someone who isn't even cashing out for legal games.

An Ipad? the single most over-priced thing ever?

all the money saved from not buying games
how many times did you try to crack LFS before you had to pay for it?
:d
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey! You try paying Alimony on a 1$ a year salary!

at any rate using a blatantly lie in an attempt to get out of it isnt a particularly smart move
especially when your defense boils down to "my dick is broken" putting the joke doubly on you
He's a very underpaid CEO. I make more in 6 minutes than he does per year from his paystub at the end of the year.

However, must make for easy taxes. Even California isn't low enough to tax on 1$.
Quote from dadge :how many times did you try to crack LFS before you had to pay for it?

never actually. played demo 2 month liked it bought the game
well, the gf got one of these for her birthday and I have to say it's a very slick gadget.

I'd never buy one for myself, but as a gift it's just about the perfect item--something cool you'd probably like to have to play with, but that's too expensive to buy yourself.
after going to apple store and going on one for half an hour. i really need reasons not to buy one
your fingers are too big for an iphone?
fingers are fine on my iphone 3g just its so damn tempting
it's just a digital photo frame that takes calls.
except it doesn't take calls.
Dadge.

Learn what you're talking about before you say anything.

It doesn't take calls.

That one statement has made any input you have on the topic null and void, as you clearly haven't even bothered to take the time to realize anything about the device.
ahhh why do i want one so much
Meh, I'll buy one, need to round out my apple collection.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Dadge.

Learn what you're talking about before you say anything.

It doesn't take calls.

That one statement has made any input you have on the topic null and void, as you clearly haven't even bothered to take the time to realize anything about the device.

my post was my opinion. not yours. if you don't like it, tough. it doesn't even matter if my opinion is wrong (just like your opinion on my future posts in this thread). so there's no need to get sand in your vagina either.
at least now i know the photoframe doesn't take calls. which makes it a...well, photoframe. i'd wait for the ipad nano, oh wait. that's the ipod touch(again, that's another of my opinions).
did you know that "ipad fan" is an anagram of "fanipad"? now that's input!
double post.
ok, educate me please. now that i know it can't make calls, maybe there's a way round it. for my desktop pc, i can connect my phone via the usb data cable. it runs a flash program and i can then call til my heart's content. could i do this with the ipad?
Quote from dadge :double post.
ok, educate me please. now that i know it can't make calls, maybe there's a way round it. for my desktop pc, i can connect my phone via the usb data cable. it runs a flash program and i can then call til my heart's content. could i do this with the ipad?

They see you trollin', they hatin'...

iPad
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG